Pointing at a locker... HA! TROLLED!
I've done this like 10 games in a row, the killer sees me, I don't run, I continuously point at a locker, the killer ignores me (doesn't chase me), opens the locker, nobody's there, and whyle they were doing it I "fixated" out of there whyle watching it all. LMFAO!
I have to admit that has gotten me facecamped...
Comments
Would suck if you accidentally revealed someone actually hiding in said locker. :P
I haven't done that, the pointing. However, i have been slugged and 'pointed' at a locker. After that i usually get hooked smacked.
Old tech that somehow still works.
I typically down the player pointing, check the locker, if he was actually selling out a teammate I drop the person in the locker and hook the pointer.
If he was trolling me then I have a slug ready for harvest!
That's a 100 IQ play for sure, but the 200 IQ play is to then Q&Q into the locker after they checked it.
Do that, quick and quiet into another locker, and Head On when they walk by.
I'd down you then check the locker.
It never works for me or against me. Lockers exist only to hide from bbq/activate inner strength
Yeah snitches get stitches :P
Once in hawkins 2 people on a gen together I whack one, other points at other so I whack the other and chase them
do it on the basement locker, and point to the middle
killer will have to open both lockers!
Will try it, hehehe
thats why i down the survivor before checking the locker :3
and if you snitch on your team, you get facecamped :D
i love this!!
You're one of a kind, I've done this tons of times at red ranks man... WTH?
Every time I try this the killer just downs me then checks the locker and then shakes their head at me and hooks me lmao
Hahahaha, bad luck I guess
That's certainly what I do.
I did that once, felt absolutely terrible afterwords.
Any rage messages?
Nope, to be fair though I have my messaging private(I'm on PS4) and I tried to apologize to them but they also had their messaging private.
Extremely low odds - besides if they do get yanked out of a randomly pointed locker, they probably deserved it.
As someone who hid in a locker near a gate shortly before the last gen popped (because I was Rancor target) and was promptly sold out a few seconds later, I can safely say with confidence that not everyone in a locker deserves it.
That is why I said probably.