What is your favorite perk and why?
Weather your killer or survivor main, which perk in the game is your favorite
I almost want to say D-strike is, but eh its over rated.
My favorite perk is Object Of Obsession (or O.O.O. for short)
This perk is a double edged sword, if used properly it is a very strong perk. I love using all of Laurie's perks, but this one I think is my favorite, also if your voice chatting with friends you can use it to let your friends know where the killer is. It might be a good idea to run Empathy and Spine chill with this one too. You can't always look at the killer because then they'll find you, so spine chill would let you know if they are coming a little bit before you hear a heart beat. Empathy would let you see the chase and if the killer lost them or not. This perk can also show you what killer your going to fight when the match starts, HOWEVER!!!! OOO will not activate if its The Shape on tier 1, but if the perk activates but you don't see the killer's aura then its Freddy. (You can see Freddy's aura in the dream world but if your out of his terror radius then he can probably already see you)
Now this all being said I like Object Of Obsession, but I if I could make my own adjustments: I'd make it to where you can see the killers aura even if you are in their terror radius. (note: killer still wouldn't be able to see user, once they enter his terror radius) Well that or it doesn't give your position away if you are looking the killer's way.
However the big draw back is that you wouldn't hear a heart beat, thats right, you replace your heart beat with aura vision. (Only for the obsession, if not the obsession then ooo would be what it was before, and the range would be shorter)
I would have said Dark sense with its new buff, but its not as good as Bitter Murmur's new buff...
I'm going to say my favorite killer perk is Remember Me, I haven't started maining killer yet, but when I do I would like to use it.
Plus I like the name for a special/depressing reason.
But what is your favorite perk? you don't have to put one for killer and survivor, or do what I did, I'm just sharing my ideas here.
Comments
OOO, calm spirit+iron will, balanced landing, save the best for last, brutal strengh + enduring. I don't really have a one favourite perk, I just like a great combos etc.
As a Killer Pop Goes the Weasel, Save The Best For Last, hangman's trick and huntress lullaby.
I wish I could say something different than Ruin, but since the game is literally unplayable without it, I'll have to stick with it.
For Killers its Devour Hope, i love it but the nature of Hex Perks doesn't make it viable.
Spine Chill as survivor. This perk gives you so much information and is sooooo useful in so many situations.
As killer my fav perk now is probably Bitter Murmur. It's really great on Freddy and makes people scared to finish gens. It also punishes them for rushing by ganging up on a gen.
Well I played against a pro killer who didn't have it. But alright, if you like it thats fine.
Oh nice choice.
So do you main freddy?
Empathy, Lithe, Premonition, Plunderer's Instinct and Ace in the Hole. I used to be a Balanced Landing fan, but the exhaustion nerf makes it kinda bad.
As a killer, I like Nurse's Calling, Franklin's Demise, Bloodwarden, Make your Choice, Brutal Strength and Deerstalker.
Oh I see......Well nobody says you have to go into the basement, so that could be avoided all together.
But on a different note, I must say that sounds awesome!! I feel like some perks are just not really run because they don't do to much, but I'm happy that its your favorite perk.
Though, I think it should be buffed to where it'll activate weather or not your in range.
Oh Cool
Okay this may sound dumb but, I think the exhaustion nerf actually helps me when I'm using sprint burst, I don't know how but it does.
bond. I like to be able to see what everyone else is up to. If someone is consistently hiding in lockers I tend to not save them.
And as we know, saves are not allowed from the basement against Leatherface ... ever!
I did. Now I 'main' Huntress but I still play Freddy and Hag. I've been playing Freddy last few days (from rank 9 to 6) just because he's fun and I have almost all the killer perks for him. It's like night and day though between him and Huntress when it comes to how much harder it is to make plays.
Maybe you should run my betrayal build Sole Survivor, Bond, D-strike, and Object of obsession
I was gonna say not saving sounds bad, but yeah if they are hiding in lockers for most of the match then screw them.
I do like Bond though maybe a little more so then empathy.
Money maker
BOND - because just like in real life I have no sense of direction so seeing my teammates and what they are doing helps me tremendously. I think it's underrated but I am seeing more survivors using it since the last update.
the most funny one is insidious cuz u can wait survs to rescue or do gens and suddenly scare/down em with chainsaw, specially in the basement
another very funny is blood warden but needs to be added a timer/enabled animation
finally, it is great too Franklin's demise
Tapp main praising Tapp perks: I really love Stakeout. I know a lot of people consider it the "I'm too ######### to play Survivor" perk, but there's two reasons I like this perk:
The first reason is that it's honestly very easy to use. Against Wraith (and to a lesser extent Myers, Pig, and anyone who uses M&A) it does kinda suck but other than that getting into a terror radius is kinda always going to happen at some point. This means that for basically playing the game you get free Great skill checks.
Which leads to my second point: it rewards good play, and play that isn't just "looping the killer lol xd." If you can stealth well you can get a lot of value out this perk, and become a lot more impactful to your team as a result.
It's just a great perk for doing objectives. If you can avoid a killer but still keep active this perk really helps you end the game quickly.
On killer I do love brutal strength.
Urban Evasion - The ultimate ninja stealth skill.
Hex: Third Seal - Awesome and useless at the same time. Sadly, it's a victim of the Hex system.
Well i realy like blood warden when gate are close and survs try escape and i come with noed
Haha this is soo fun for me watch like they try hide in gate or escape and he can't :chuffed:
If I do play killer then Enduring cause, pallets.
You make my day! Thanks for this! Amazing!
From a pure design standpoint I really like Spine Chill, at least in the pre-vacuum meta before looping became a thing. It at first seems like a newbie crutch, but it actually gives you information that was highly relevant in the old chases where hard escapes were the only way to live, which was mainly "Is the killer still visually tracking me?" Because trying to exploit a LOS break has distance costs, if a killer tracks you through a LOS break trying to transition that into a hard escape you are merely guaranteeing you eat a hit. So spine chill actually had a significant effect on your ability to consistently do hard escapes mid chase, despite it seeming like it mostly just helped you if you were blind and deaf and couldn't realize the killer was coming for you on a gen.
Of course, new meta, new problems, and because survivors slowed down a lot to compensate for the fact they have safe bases all over the map those old juke games aren't as fun. In current meta I would say Stake Out is the most interesting perk, as it encourages you to be near the killer outside the context of a chase which is a very interesting dynamic compared to the boring trash that is looper meta where you want to be close to the killer mid chase, though it unfortunately isn't very strong.
I like Sole Survivor I just wish it worked a little more like thanatophobia, in the way like it depends on how many survivors are near you.
No mither is op? Tell me how I'm quite curious, I'm not saying it isn't it, I'm just really interested.
I just started to use Quick and Quiet and it's a really good perk to make some plays, get some time, maybe even lose the killer. It's really fun.
Picking one on each side were gonna farm for ever on survivor and enduring on killer
For survivors, bond is my favorite.
-It is good for getting blood points especially after the coop points got buffed.
-With bond you can easily team up and finish a generator within 45 seconds. Killers don't even have enough time to react and stop the generator.
-When somebody is on the hook, I can see other survivors around the hook and take a free hit for them to go and rescue the hooked survivor.
-If I am being chased and see somebody doing one of the gates, I lead killer to somewhere else and then escape through the gate.
There are many many things that you can do with bond.
For killers, ruin is my favorite.
-Because I don't want to play a match that lasts 3-4 minutes even if I 4k.
>
OH YEAH YOUR RIGHT!! I can actually control sprint burst, and it may not, but for me the exhastion goes down faster. so i don't need Lithe when I can now control my sprint burst. I think the dev's nerf actually help me instead.
It does