Which do you think you would be if the DBD universe was real.
1st. Would you be taken by the Entity because of murderous potential after you are coaxed into a heinous act.
2nd. Would you be a survivor, stumbling upon these sites by pure chance.
3rd. Be that guy who never has anything interesting in his life so you wouldn't be affected.
Comments
I have such a lack of empathy for people I don't care about... and it's not even funny. I could probably be coaxed into doing that similar to Legion or GF. Wouldn't even need further persuasion like Trapper...
Agreed, I couldn't care less about other lives. I honestly wish this universe were real, I would enter the realm in a heartbeat.
I was about this say this thread is full of edgelords, then I remembered I'm one of them.
I'm... I'm scared of this community ( ⁰д⁰)
I'd die to protect living people, why would I not do it in the realm of the entity?
I love the adrenaline and helping other people.
Lmao
I care a whole lot about others so I'd definitely say I'm a survivor.
i'm the one guy who just, y'know...suck. Like, I'll mess up a gen, say hi to legion, attempt escape on every hook, throw down pallets way too early, etc.
While I would love to say I would be a killer, despite my somber tone in real life I am far to empathetic towards other people and often get dragged emotionally into things I should probably stay out of.
Oddly enough, I do indeed have urges to kill a bleedin' person. Usually bullies or annoying people, but still.
I'd say that's more than enough proof that I may be a killer if that line was crossed.
Heck, I often imagine myself being a direct replica of 'The Joker', since I oddly enjoy tricking people.
So I guess my power would revolve around surprising Survivors using items or whatnot, or set down traps on generators directly.
Wonder what the perks would be.
Interesting, I often see myself as something like the old legion when they could hit survivors with FF multiple times to down them. I would be a bit more merciless though with the fact that I wouldn't give anyone a chance to escape. Just keep stabbing until they are The Entity's supper. My mori would probably involve a good little fight with the survivor resisting before eventually grabbing the front of their shirt to pick them up and stab them a few times in their gut before dropping them.
I probably would be an obsessive film maker and one day I will finally break and kill a bunch of people.
lol
I don't know why that reaction made me laugh
It was probably unexpected
I was unexpected alright.
I'll just put down my vote and refrain from being Mr. edge lord man.
Adrenaline rush, one's vision of "I'm doing what's right", etc.
I'm a human being like everyone else, but killing cravings happen.
EDIT: I'm not a murderer, I'm trying to say having twisted thoughts is very common and normal.
You're thinking with your weapon there man, you would do well.
14 people like killing
I will be killer just so I can spook people.
Ah my boy, you misunderstand the true meaning of being a killer. The true meaning has a lot of stabbing.
To be honest, I think it would depend on the situation.
It's not that I'm such a bad guy, but when under stress I do feel urges to lash out. And we all know the Entity would find a way to use that, were I to be at the wrong time and place when a lot of death happens around me.
Though, I could also be a survivor. Just accidentally stepping into areas touched by the entity, going there thanks to my curiosity. And then I panic. Easy prey.
I'm guessing ending up as a survivor is the more likely of those two, but in my case... The chances are even bigger that I end up being killed by one of the mass murderers that roam around the planet before I even get in either a survivor or killer position in the Entity's game. So normal person it is.
Hm based on your response I assume you can think things through thoroughly irl. I mean like you must be smarter than average based on how you think
Still, it's a lot harder to spook a killer than it is to spook survivors.
Yes, I have been jumpscared by blendettes more than killers
And I'd probably die on my first hook.
I have a lot of love in my heart but that means I'm protective of my friends and family and I also have a lot of suppressed rage that I've pushed down so I won't hurt them so I feel like I'd be easy to manipulate into killing.
I have 2 much empathy and wouldnt kill a fly. Even tho I'm a killer main I show mercy
I don't understand how people are still finding this thread
I'd be a lone wolf. Probably hanging out with Jake or Feng.
I really miss the option "dead".
Thanks for making me feel bad that I missed the best option.
Sorry hon ^^
just because of my hate of my old classmates which bullied .. that would be a perfect way to relax and to get my problems out of my mind.
that would be really fun to see them cry and scream in pain over and over again!
Yikes! That's a fat mood.
I wouldn't be surprised to end up like Dwight or Nea.
The only people that matter to me are my friends. And I don't exactly have that many.
Everyone else is either inconsequential or deserves to burn.
Dude that was deep
i don't know how to explain it, i guess simply
i just wanna kill people, dawg