Iron Grasp QoL change idea
- Enhances the Grab ability. Now you also can grab both of Healthy and Injured Survivors performing medium vault and Injured Survivors performing rushed vault.
- Iron Grasp also decreases Survivors struggling effects by 75% and increases the time it takes to escape your grasp by 10/11/12%.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Being able to grab healthy survivors vaulting would be absurd. I think if maybe it made the animation for grabbing people quicker, picking them up off the ground etc that would be a nice change to it.
So grabbing them off doors, gens, etc. makes sense somehow? No one would run the perk anyway, it's way too situational.
Iron Grasp is effective for what it does, and is a solid mid- to even high-tier perk. A buff is more than just a QOL change, and I don't think Iron Grasp needs one.
I think iron grasp should make it where you're immune to pallet stuns while carrying a survivor.
Get rid of It's current effect. Agitation does better at what iron grasp tries to do anyway.
Pallet stun rescuing a Survivor is already too rare thing, it will be bad making Iron Grasp doing this.
Wow, this is a really big and cool change. I hope the developers will introduce it. In the alpha version of the game, one could also grab healthy survivors from the window and pallets. I hope the developers will take your proposal into account and introduce it soon.
In all fairness, the only time anyone is going to use iron grasp is if they are already using agitation and going for a basement build. Theres really no reason to use iron grasp WITHOUT agitation since agitation does what iron grasp does, but better. I could see the perk getting some love, but I dont think OPs way is the way to go.
The only QoL I want is: reduces the bonus wiggle given to survivors upon a drop by 60/75/90 %
It not a bad idea but I honestly think Iron Grasp is good where its at
Cool idea, but grabbing is a pretty inconsistent mechanic anyways and sometimes just doesn’t work when it should.
Nah that's kinda nuts lol, screw that. It could have the added benefit of grabbing people faster though?
I don't mind the idea of giving this perk an extra small passive, but it's an alright perk for noobs as it is now honestly.
Kinda makes sense perks like this and Unrelenting are universal and not teachable.
Iron grasp does its job just fine already. It is good for countering breakout and doing basement plays.There's actual useless perks that need revised for both survivors and killers.