Title. Who's the hottest girl in Dead By Daylight?
Imoh, Kate, but you know the Entity is nice as well...
Jane is the hottest, no doubt.
You put this in the polls category but didn't make a poll.
Kate.
Dwight
Ash
Rin
Clown
@Spooky13 said:Clown
@Spooky13 said:
Y'know, I was having a good day.
And then you had to ruin it.
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/905506#Comment_905506Y'know, I was having a good day.And then you had to ruin it.
@Awakey said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/905506#Comment_905506
Mmm, but just imagine the sweat under that belly. Nice and aged, like a fine wine.
I am now left wondering what I did in my life to end up here. Please send help.
I'll just do a top 3
Julie. Everyone else is trash compared to her.
Jake Park
@Mister_Holdout said:Julie. Everyone else is trash compared to her. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/865/2VLWVODPK376.png
@Mister_Holdout said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/865/2VLWVODPK376.png
My man
Kate and Yui. Mmmmm.
I'll say Meg too because she's my main. I love that average-looking hoe.
Kate, no doubt.
I'm a stupid hipster/contrarian, so I go with Nea
*Edit: Stupid autocorrect ducked up Nea as New
I'm attracted to The Hag's personality.
Julie is my pick
For me it is Kate as an original charackter but for licensed charackter i would say Nancy
Listen @Mister_Holdout is right on this one you guys should back down.
I'd sacrifice my unborn child to bounce on that belly for one night
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jane is the hottest, no doubt.
You put this in the polls category but didn't make a poll.
Kate.
Dwight
Ash
Rin
Clown
Y'know, I was having a good day.
And then you had to ruin it.
Mmm, but just imagine the sweat under that belly. Nice and aged, like a fine wine.
I am now left wondering what I did in my life to end up here. Please send help.
I'll just do a top 3
Julie. Everyone else is trash compared to her.
Jake Park
My man
Kate and Yui. Mmmmm.
I'll say Meg too because she's my main. I love that average-looking hoe.
Kate, no doubt.
I'm a stupid hipster/contrarian, so I go with Nea
*Edit: Stupid autocorrect ducked up Nea as New
I'm attracted to The Hag's personality.
Julie is my pick
For me it is Kate as an original charackter but for licensed charackter i would say Nancy
Kate.
Listen @Mister_Holdout is right on this one you guys should back down.
Clown
I'd sacrifice my unborn child to bounce on that belly for one night