[Poll] Which is more important to you as a killer? More kills or better match result?
Better match results = merciless, ruthless, and brutal.
Better match results = merciless, ruthless, and brutal.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kills when it comes to toxic survivors (Clicky clicky and more) match results any other time.
It all depends of the survivors
toxic=most kills
casuals= long matches
Typically i go for match results, I'll always aim for ruthless as a goal. However as a match progresses that goal might shift, from perhaps getting a 4k to at least black pipping/1pip, either through insuring quick chases, ensuring a kill etc.
The only time my goal changes beforehand is dependent on rituals or rift challenges, where hooks/sacrifices are more important. And toxicity of the opposition plays no part, just makes any kill i get the more sweeter
I don't care about rank anymore. I'd rather get a 4k and black pip or depip than waste my time farming with survivors to pip.
Match results on both sides. If I could get Merciless without the 4K I'd take it any day due to not having to worry about killing EVERYONE for it, and the bar for Ruthless/Brutal would be lower too so that would reduce the stress and the need for extra sweat at higher ranks.
All I Care About Are Points. Pips are meaningless
Same. I aim for about 20k points. I tend to float up the ranks though against my will as both survivor and killer. I'm like nah game I don't really wanna face red rank aimbot Huntress or super Dwight. No really, I insist. I'm bad.
*humming intensifies*
*click click click*
Just gimme blood points kthx.
Neither; it's all about having fun.
I can, and often do, get unfun 4ks or Merciless Killers.
I'd take a fun 0k or Entity Displeased over them any day.
32000 bp is my answer. Who cares if I pip or 4k?
32k bps.
I really don't care about the rest
^^