What's your outfit?
Eveyone has that one outfit combo for their main that is unique to them, so what's yours!
Tagged:
Trusted
Eveyone has that one outfit combo for their main that is unique to them, so what's yours!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Full P3 Bill since he didn’t have cosmetics. Currently though he’s got a nice sweater on instead of his jacket...
P3 Trapper with the new machete from the rift
P3 Wraith with Halloween weapon
P3 Julie Legion.
And so on.
I like the moustache jake goes with any outfit
This <3
jakebun moustache when):
Do you have legacy III
Kate- P3 head, Old Glory Knotted T-Shirt, Last Drink Jorts
Nancy- Justice Seeker
Spirit- Senior Student, Thirsty Katana,
The body/legs is the 3rd prestige reward, so ye.
This:
No it's the head/shoulders
Withered Scarecrow, except the torso is the Hallowed Blight hole.
I’ve been loving the wild card yui head and pants with the black tank top shirt. That shirt has such cool physics and is probably one of my favorite cosmetics.
Whatever is darkest in the character I’m currently playing.
If they would hurry up and come out with Dwelf, Or a thong/speedo costume for David, I’d wear that.
I may shell out money for fancy Blendette.
Hallowed Santa Clown
You sure about that
Sorry about the picture dump but that's pretty much all my fashion except my Piggy.
But I'm not going to be home for a while so I can't post that
I change my outfits way too often LOL. I'm playing Kate and Claudette the most at the moment and i'm liking these combinations:
guess i'm dumb then
I like a lot using both
And yes, the toolbox is part of the outfit since Yui is always prepared in case her motorcycle breaks
Stop flexing your legacy, please! ☺
Oh! THAT'S why some guy thought I had a Legacy Wraith? Some Survivor let me know how trash i was too trash to have a Legacy skin after I won beat them. My Wraith has that Blight skin from the store on. I never prestige on any game so I didn't know there were special skins for doing it in this one and thus thought it was strange they'd let me purchase Legacy skins.
Hag: P3 head, red dress body, the new blighted arm.
Doctor: Hallowed Blight from last year, project awakening stick.
Kate: Country Girl head/jeans, P1 slip dress.
Dwight: Fog Traveler's head, P1 shirt, dark slacks I got from somewhere
Claudette: P3 head, producer's jacket and jeans
Jake: full Fog Traveler's outfit.