Oni Shadow Nerfs

I've heard whisperings of changes that weren't listed in the patch notes.

Does anyone know what they are or if shadow nerfs to Oni were actually implemented?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You're literally searching for reasons to complain at this point.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    You're literally searching for reasons to complain at this point.

    Not at all. Just looking for information.

    I saw on Twitter several people mention shadow nerfs to Oni, but no one actually mentioned what they were.

    I figured this would be the place to ask.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    You're literally searching for reasons to complain at this point.

    Not everyone is a whiner, chill out.

  • No.

    But its hard to deny SpaceCoconut's track record.

  • You can say whatever you like, but many points I bring up for discussion are valid to many people.

    Whiny or not ;)

    Edit: It's kind of nice that I'm well known enough at this point to even have a track record lol

  • I just scrolled through their posts and I don't see anything wrong with them. Then again I wasn't here for about a month so you probably have some unknown info. But my point still stands, don't judge people based on their past.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    You're literally searching for reasons to complain at this point.

    Well, hold on for a second because he's just trying to see all has changed, and there's really nothing wrong with that in my opinion. He's not even complaining, just curious if there was anything that changed that we wasn't told about.


    Anyways, the developers haven't done any shadow changes in while because it causes huge backlashes from the community, which is understandable. The developers are great people, and I can assure you that everything on the 3.4.0 Patch Notes has everything that was modified to The Oni. ๐Ÿ˜


    Also, I wouldn't believe everything you hear either because rumours can change over time.

    I can tell someone, "Oni has a huge lunge range in Blood Fury" and by the time it reaches you, it could be modified to, "Oni lunge is really broken in Blood Fury" ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/887747#Comment_887747

    Well, hold on for a second because he's just trying to see all has changed, and there's really nothing wrong with that in my opinion. He's not even complaining, just curious if there was anything that changed that we wasn't told about.

    Anyways, the developers haven't done any shadow changes in while because it causes huge backlashes from the community, which is understandable. The developers are great people, and I can assure you that everything on the 3.4.0 Patch Notes has everything that was modified to The Oni. ๐Ÿ˜

    Also, I wouldn't believe everything you hear either because rumours can change over time.

    I can tell someone, "Oni has a huge lunge range in Blood Fury" and by the time it reaches you, it could be modified to, "Oni lunge is really broken in Blood Fury" ๐Ÿ˜‚

    This is the worst game of Telephone I've ever played.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/887747#Comment_887747

    Well, hold on for a second because he's just trying to see all has changed, and there's really nothing wrong with that in my opinion. He's not even complaining, just curious if there was anything that changed that we wasn't told about.

    Anyways, the developers haven't done any shadow changes in while because it causes huge backlashes from the community, which is understandable. The developers are great people, and I can assure you that everything on the 3.4.0 Patch Notes has everything that was modified to The Oni. ๐Ÿ˜

    Also, I wouldn't believe everything you hear either because rumours can change over time.

    I can tell someone, "Oni has a huge lunge range in Blood Fury" and by the time it reaches you, it could be modified to, "Oni lunge is really broken in Blood Fury" ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Sorry but I can't give him the benefit of the doubt. There's being critical of something and then there's having an agenda against something. IMO, SpaceCoconut fits the latter.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/887779#Comment_887779

    You can say whatever you like, but many points I bring up for discussion are valid to many people.

    Whiny or not ;)

    Edit: It's kind of nice that I'm well known enough at this point to even have a track record lol

    I tend to agree with what you say. You bring up some good points in your videos.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/887779#Comment_887779

    You can say whatever you like, but many points I bring up for discussion are valid to many people.

    Whiny or not ;)

    Edit: It's kind of nice that I'm well known enough at this point to even have a track record lol

    I wouldn't deny that it can be valid, I just know you complain a lot.

    Not that that is always a bad thing. It can help bring change. lol

    At one point I was wondering why you were even playing DBD because I could swear you hated it.

    @Hex_Stalk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/887779#Comment_887779

    I just scrolled through their posts and I don't see anything wrong with them. Then again I wasn't here for about a month so you probably have some unknown info. But my point still stands, don't judge people based on their past.

    Meh, it has a lot to do with his Youtube channel tbh lol. It got pretty negative there for a while.

  • All I know is space coconut complains about a lot and likes hag

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/887747#Comment_887747

    Well, hold on for a second because he's just trying to see all has changed, and there's really nothing wrong with that in my opinion. He's not even complaining, just curious if there was anything that changed that we wasn't told about.

    Anyways, the developers haven't done any shadow changes in while because it causes huge backlashes from the community, which is understandable. The developers are great people, and I can assure you that everything on the 3.4.0 Patch Notes has everything that was modified to The Oni. ๐Ÿ˜

    Also, I wouldn't believe everything you hear either because rumours can change over time.

    I can tell someone, "Oni has a huge lunge range in Blood Fury" and by the time it reaches you, it could be modified to, "Oni lunge is really broken in Blood Fury" ๐Ÿ˜‚

    That's all I wanted to know, I figured it was just people having a "feeling" about something or other that felt off.

    I can't deny that I'm enjoying the infamy I apparently have now :)

    @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/887782#Comment_887782

    I wouldn't deny that it can be valid, I just know you complain a lot.

    Not that that is always a bad thing. It can help bring change. lol

    At one point I was wondering why you were even playing DBD because I could swear you hated it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/887788#Comment_887788

    Meh, it has a lot to do with his Youtube channel tbh lol. It got pretty negative there for a while.

    You ever see Ratatouille?

    You know that scene where Anton Ego says that he doesn't like food?

    I don't like dbd, I LOVE it. If I didn't love it, I wouldn't talk about the issues I see as problems.

    https://youtu.be/zSoHkadTAxc


  • They're listed near the bottom here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108852/ since nobody actually bothered to answer you while insulting you for asking.

    Not a shadow nerf, just annoyingly hidden away.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    They're listed near the bottom here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108852/ since nobody actually bothered to answer you while insulting you for asking.

    Not a shadow nerf, just annoyingly hidden away.

    Thanks :)

  • Weren't his "shadow nerfs" a shorter power lunge and things like that?

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/887779#Comment_887779

    You can say whatever you like, but many points I bring up for discussion are valid to many people.

    Whiny or not ;)

    Edit: It's kind of nice that I'm well known enough at this point to even have a track record lol

    Some people like to be well known on forums, I guess.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    They're listed near the bottom here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108852/ since nobody actually bothered to answer you while insulting you for asking.

    Not a shadow nerf, just annoyingly hidden away.

    I mean I assumed he wasn't referring to those because they are blatantly in the patch notes for all to see. Seems to me like maybe people should make an effort to find out the truth before spreading gossip of shadow nerfs.

  • He's disgustingly powerful. Quit looking foi a reason to whine ffs.

  • @beatddb said:

    Weren't his "shadow nerfs" a shorter power lunge and things like that?

    His lunge in power is just as big as PTB

  • I really wish the devs were straightforward with this information. These patch notes seem like they're hiding something, but that's not exactly new for bhvr. On console it's hard as hell to pivot and hit people but that might just take practice.

    And sorry for the #########, Coconut. Some people on this forum are a little too high strung :)

  • @PistolTimb said:

    I really wish the devs were straightforward with this information. These patch notes seem like they're hiding something, but that's not exactly new for bhvr. On console it's hard as hell to pivot and hit people but that might just take practice.

    And sorry for the #########, Coconut. Some people on this forum are a little too high strung :)

    No worries, I can be just as bad lol