Exclusive clothes for buying dlc?
Anyone got a picture of the cosmetic you get for buying the dlc with $ instead of shards?
Anyone got a picture of the cosmetic you get for buying the dlc with $ instead of shards?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let me save you the disappointment it's a different shade of Pink for Yui's top
I believe frosty eyes for Oni as well.
I thought frosty eyes and such was just a thing given out for the holidays with no ties to a dlc?
I bought him with auric cells he has the frosty eyes with that
Frosty Eyes is free for everyone
Default Front
Exclusive Front
Default Back
Exclusive Back
Basically, the red on the crop top is replaced by white, and the logo is gold as opposed to hot pink.
Bill's sweater is free for everyone as well.
Not worth it if you already have the cells. (Would show print screens, but I play on ps4)
Good to know
Did anyone notice that leatherface is coming to switch version and they said in the news tab that buying the chapter unlocks an exclusive cosmetic for him? Must be an error since he didn’t have a cosmetic come with him. Go down to switch header here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108882/release-information-3-4-0#latest
There was a patch about a year down the line or something that added a bruised dwight face if you owned Leatherface, it's probably what they're talking about.
Oh interesting thanks.
I bought the dlc but tought the skin wasn't given to me. I thought it was the christmas sweater, so how do we get that one?
the only thing you get if you purchase dlc instead of in game store is yuis pink shirt is lighter pink with white on it
I thought frosty eyes and such was just a thing given out for the holidays with no ties to a dlc?