Just for fun , what game modes would you wanna see if they added more

I’d like a 2v4 upgrade map sizes or create new maps just for specific game mode

Comments

  • Honestly, not gonna lie, I'd love to see 2 killers vs 8 survivors and 10 gens. I'd think this would be a lot of fun if the developers added this in correctly. I do have over 1.5k hours and I know after a long time of playing, this certainly would add a twist on things.

  • 2 killers would be so amazing. Specially if you could kill with friends. Bet that would be hell to balance, though. Imagine a stealth killer getting that first hit for the nurse to come finish you off, or a trapper trapping the pig's jigsaw boxes. Sounds chaotic as hell but I'd be fully on board for it :)

  • I would say two come to my mind. The first being, of course, a 2v6 or 2v8 gamemode. The other being a blight infection type of gamemode.

  • Why not a pure random mode? As soon as five people are in the lobby, the match starts. One is selected at random as the killer. All characters are selected at random, with random perk builds. No offerings, no addons.

  • SWF free for all. One weapon, 4 survivors. Whoever loses has their account perma banned!

    Or just a solo queue for killers... i'm easy!

  • @Rivyn said:

    Why not a pure random mode? As soon as five people are in the lobby, the match starts. One is selected at random as the killer. All characters are selected at random, with random perk builds. No offerings, no addons.

    I love that idea!

  • 2 v 8 Would be a breath of fresh air. The game could really use a switch up soon.

  • I think even with 2v8 more game modes could spawn from that. Perhaps it could also allow them to think about cross platform with consoles as well. 2v8 and other 'casual queues' could be cross platform. Would cut down on queue times hopefully.

  • I'd love to see all legion members together, so maybe 4 legions vs X survivors (perks, addons, offerings and killer powers don't work in this mode) on some special maps with completely different objectives.

  • Hardcore mode, No perks or add-ons allowed. Let's REALLY see your skill!

  • @TunnelVision said:

    SWF free for all. One weapon, 4 survivors. Whoever loses has their account perma banned!

    Or just a solo queue for killers... i'm easy!

    That just sounds like Meg with extra steps

  • It would be nice to have something like 3 maps joined togheter with 12 survivors and 3 killers. Also allowing killers to kwf (kill with friends). Everything would be triple on a first testing fase that it would be balanced from there.

    Offcourse, I would like the regular game to be balanced first... but that's not what it asks in the topic.

  • 2v4 is the same like the original it's just more unfair for survivors.Did you mean 2v8?

  • @CloakedDagger1 said:

    I’d like a 2v4 upgrade map sizes or create new maps just for specific game mode

    4 killers vs 1 survivor.

  • i can already hear my fps dying

  • @CloakedDagger1 said:

    I’d like a 2v4 upgrade map sizes or create new maps just for specific game mode


  • Respawning Survivors, 2 killers Vs 9 Survivors. Defend the 3 gens for 5 minutes.

    Survivor race - racetracks set on your favourite maps. lithe Vaults, sprint burst boost spots and balanced landing drops to speed ahead. Throw pallets to sandbag other racers to slow them down, running into a pallet destroys it. Kinda like mario kart