Buff to Thanataphobia
Their courage fades in the face of their undeniable mortality.
For each Injured, Dying or hooked Survivor, all Survivors receive a penalty of 3/3.5/4 % to their Repair, Healing and Sabotage speed, stack-able up to a maximum of 12/14/16 %.
Dead survivors suffer the effect worse, and once killed are unable to perform actions.
"She plays with us and revels in our pain."
Comments
I'm confused by this post, you only describe what thanataphobia does, I was expecting an idea for a buff.
The part about dead survivors
Don't worry, I thought it was funny.
They won't
It should be bumped up a bit...
Ikr it's such an OP addition idek why I'd suggest it but I thought I would
I think the percentage part is fine I just want to add the part with the dead survivors
Thank you, at least someone got it lmao
LOL! 😂
The devs already shot down that idea..a slight percentage boost would be perfect
You kidding? Gen speed is way too slow as is and you want to nerf it more? Smh. Plus it’s a killer buff so no.
Did you...did you even...read the actual post? 😂
*Sigh* This joke is flying over everyone's head.
THANK YOU SOMEONE FINALLY GOT THE JOKE
“Buff” and a killer perk in the same title. I don’t even need to read it. Smh, entitled killer main.
Please for the love of god tell me you're joking, cause I know people on this forum that legitimately think like that
shhh, let me be sarcastic. 🤧
Ok ok sorry
~rewind~
[BAD WORD] survivor main
(edited out the swear...why didn't it censor it???)
Already being biased wow. 🙄 Typical killer main asking for non stop buffs.
Uh oh that’s strike one. 😬 Be more family friendly like hecking. 🙂
Oh no I got the joke just fine
Hahahahaha! Good one!
I sure hate it when a dead survivor finished the last gen...Hopefully this buff will prevent that...
I think it just needs something like... percentages also decreases the skill-check size... just something simple tbh.
Hey! That's DBD related!