@Uxoricide I have, literally nothing better to do... ok, well no, i do, but i have nothing better that i can be bothered to do. So here i am making memes... on a forum for a broken game that i hate/love... you wouldn't happen to have, say, 6ft of rope would you?
@Uxoricide I have, literally nothing better to do... ok, well no, i do, but i have nothing better that i can be bothered to do. So here i am making memes... on a forum for a broken game that i hate/love... you wouldn't happen to have, say, 6ft of rope would you?
We need you for the memes, no rope for you! @Keezo
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ye xD
I'm gonna have to take that 2nd one for memes and *clears throat* "research" purposes
it's so good right XD
@PhantomMask20763 you're getting famous!
Yay! Mom get the camera!
Hey, I'm in 2 of those! :D
You can see my footsie up in the top in the third one!
Ye : D
This is my favourite cursed image.
Nancy's dead eyed stare as she looks at me hooking her.
Poor Claudette looks so scared in this one.
you can tell she really got into hit me like a wreckin ball - miley cyrus
How could you XD
I've found my reason for being here, thank you
This is ultimate meme potential, thank you.
Some of my favorites.
@TheRockstarKnight That first one... STBFL on Legion... I... I... *breaks down crying* its not fair... its... not...
Apparently the devs think so too, cuz they're removing Legion's ability to farm tokens in two days. :(
Did she boop the snoot tho?
If yes, i hope she lived <3
Damn @Keezo you're on a roll XD
Omg @TheRockstarKnight I can relate to the person hiding behind the twig XD
@Uxoricide I have, literally nothing better to do... ok, well no, i do, but i have nothing better that i can be bothered to do. So here i am making memes... on a forum for a broken game that i hate/love... you wouldn't happen to have, say, 6ft of rope would you?
I'd like to think we've all been there once or twice XD
Here is the screenshot of Myers someone asked about
And here are some other random ones I have
We need you for the memes, no rope for you! @Keezo
Aww wonder what Michael is feeding Meg, does he make airplane noises whilst doing it?
>:|
Love the little gummy bear there
Creepypasta images be like...
The new piggy slender man XD @Keezo
Here we go again... ๐
Pressure's on XD
"So that's what's inside the chest"
Definition of panic
Jake bringing back emo in 2019 :D
A story told in two pictures: