I think mine is bills it just so bill
Also love fengs
Bill Overbeck
@SilentSpectre said:Bill Overbeck
@SilentSpectre said:
Yes!
Nea's and Nancy's
I really like fair isle jumpers
@indieeden7 said:Nea's and Nancy'sI really like fair isle jumpers
@indieeden7 said:
Nea's is great with the cats i haven't seen nancies yet
Kates
Ace's
Dwight's of course.
@Dwight_Fairfield said:Dwight's of course.
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
I'm so ready for elf dweet!
@Unironicalygoth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867400#Comment_867400I'm so ready for elf dweet!
@Unironicalygoth said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867400#Comment_867400
You and me both.
Susie's, its perfect! its got the FJSJ masks on the back !
the new ash one you bet your ass I'm buying that instantly
@humanbeing1704 said:the new ash one you bet your ass I'm buying that instantly
@humanbeing1704 said:
New ash looks amazing ima run it with my ashy slashy
Feng Min is definitely my favourite survivor one.
I also really love the look of Joey and Susie's so I'm definitely going to get them
Where's Steve's sweater?
Everybody but Jake. Just not a fan.
@Nicholas said:Where's Steve's sweater?
@Nicholas said:
Its coming out reall soon look it up its a must buy
Yui, I love the colour palette on hers.
Nea!
I even saw someone making on twitter in real life
I love Jane's, definitely my favorite. I also love Susie's sweater. If I had to pick a third favorite it would probably be Kate's.
It's coming on December 11th.
@Elk said:Everybody but Jake. Just not a fan.
@Elk said:
Lol why not jakes?
@Unironicalygoth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867691#Comment_867691Its coming out reall soon look it up its a must buy
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867691#Comment_867691
@ProfoundEnding said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867691#Comment_867691It's coming on December 11th.
@ProfoundEnding said:
I meant a picture, any of him wearing it? And is it the Reindeer one? I saw the sweater itself if so, thanks.
Oooh I was wondering too I like janes as well tbh ima get them all anyways
@Nicholas said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867702#Comment_867702https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867711#Comment_867711I meant a picture, any of him wearing it? And is it the Reindeer one? I saw the sweater itself if so, thanks.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867702#Comment_867702
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867711#Comment_867711
Skemooo has a video on YouTube showing off all the sweaters in 4k.
It is the reindeer one
@ProfoundEnding said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867715#Comment_867715Skemooo has a video on YouTube showing off all the sweaters in 4k.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867715#Comment_867715
Wow thanks
@Unironicalygoth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867715#Comment_867715It is the reindeer one
I love that one too.
@Unironicalygoth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867696#Comment_867696Lol why not jakes?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867696#Comment_867696
Maybe it's the person on the tree? Just not a fan, but i have it on him for the holidays though.
Joe's looks great!
Obviously.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bill Overbeck
Yes!
Nea's and Nancy's
I really like fair isle jumpers
Nea's is great with the cats i haven't seen nancies yet
Kates
Ace's
Dwight's of course.
I'm so ready for elf dweet!
You and me both.
Susie's, its perfect! its got the FJSJ masks on the back !
the new ash one you bet your ass I'm buying that instantly
New ash looks amazing ima run it with my ashy slashy
Feng Min is definitely my favourite survivor one.
I also really love the look of Joey and Susie's so I'm definitely going to get them
Where's Steve's sweater?
Everybody but Jake. Just not a fan.
Its coming out reall soon look it up its a must buy
Yui, I love the colour palette on hers.
Nea!
I even saw someone making on twitter in real life
I love Jane's, definitely my favorite. I also love Susie's sweater. If I had to pick a third favorite it would probably be Kate's.
It's coming on December 11th.
Lol why not jakes?
I meant a picture, any of him wearing it? And is it the Reindeer one? I saw the sweater itself if so, thanks.
Oooh I was wondering too I like janes as well tbh ima get them all anyways
Skemooo has a video on YouTube showing off all the sweaters in 4k.
It is the reindeer one
Wow thanks
I love that one too.
Maybe it's the person on the tree? Just not a fan, but i have it on him for the holidays though.
Joe's looks great!
Obviously.