Is it ok to facecamp a toxic survivor ?
By toxic I mean the one who t-bags you a lot and says you’re a tunneler even if I didn’t tunnel him
By toxic I mean the one who t-bags you a lot and says you’re a tunneler even if I didn’t tunnel him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's always ok to camp anyone for any reason -- it's not a particularly effective strategy, and if the survivors know what they're doing, camping is pretty much a guaranteed loss, but you'll never be penalized for camping.
i’m fine with this, it’s all good for me as long as the survivor dies
yes
If your upset by someone pressing the crouch button, then you need to grow a back bone.
🔊toxic survivor detected 🔊
I never bm unless players do it to me.
It's completely ok. But unfun.
I mean I don't camp survivors because I find it cheap but if they were being really annoying I understand why you would. But if they looped you good and weren't tbagging or pointing and such then they are a good survivor and did well
And I main killer (Trapper), not survivor.
if you enjoy losing, sure.
I mean, if you want to be toxic because you are crying about someone trying to piss you off... I guess it worked for them.
Maybe? When I get get facecamped because I looped the killer or something I don't feel like I've lost, I feel like I won that game and just laugh at it lol so IMO is bettee to play normally, if you defeat them that way it will hurt more than by camping
As a survivor main, I HATE campers. I HATE toxic survivors just as much, so face camp away!
I've only ever face camped a couple of times as killer. Each time it was because of pretty much those exact reasons. Pallet got thrown down, and survivor tbags, strike one. Survivor does it again, Strike... This ain't baseball! Mind gamed him, caught him threw him in the basement and watched him die. Only kill I got and was so satisfying. end game Survivors started in, I simply said, he was Toxic, so I became toxic, to his health! He admitted it and that was that.
Most definitely. I've done it. No regrets.
If you want to play into exactly what they want yes. Some do it to get the killer to practically throw the match
You're*
Do as You please
Here we go with the classical, grammar police. Making unnecessary comments about a comment they don't like so they look for grammatical mistakes because they can't make a valid reason to defend with.
Okay, i literally read this while imagine Dwight with trapper mask saying that and now i'm laughing my butt off
Really? Because I've won many a game due to face camping a toxic survivor. It's even better when the rest of the team suffers on the hook since they wanted to trade places sooo badly.
You should only facecamp survivors because it's enjoyable, not because you're triggered.. As penance, you should upload a video of you playing for 24 hours, camping the first survivor you down and facecamp them to death, repeating until each game ends. Also record whatever messages you may receive. Then play survivor for a whole day and do nothing but get in the killers way as often as possible while t-bagging. Then send toxic messages whether or not you lose, and also upload this 24-hour cycle
You can do what ever your hearts desire.
Everyone should fear the Dweet!!!!
Yes, Anyone who's out too try and ruin people's time deserves too be face camped, then mori'd.
Yeah because face camping/slugging is actually efficient on winning games. It's even better when you do it against a person who triggered you. Obviously you are just giving them, the taste of their own medicine.