My Tier List as of the Patch 3.4.0

I base this tier list off the killers raw power so no add-ons are perks were included in this. And remember this is my personal opinion so it might be a little bit biased.

my-image.png


Comments

  • Not bad Although I would switch hag and huntress but then again I'm a little bias

  • Good tier-list. I'd probably switch Hag and Huntress as well. Also, I haven't played against a single post-rework Nurse on PS4 since her rework so I have no opinion on her.

    I think the argument can be made for Pig to be in B-Tier.

  • Isnt Wraith without perks and add ons like F tier?

  • Good tier list, surprised people consider Huntress to be top of A tier still. Only thing I would change is swapping Freddy and Hag. They're close in power levels but Freddy has the advantage in a chase which Hag lacks.

  • @Dedicatedd said:

    Not bad Although I would switch hag and huntress but then again I'm a little bias

    Hag is way better than huntress if both are highly skilled.

  • Don't you mean 3.4? Because Oni doesn't exist on 3.3.1

  • A killer tier list which doesn't include perks or add-ons is completely irrelevant because nobody plays like this unless they challenge themselves. So I can't even judge properly your tier list because of that.

  • @Bigbootiejudy666 said:

    I base this tier list off the killers raw power so no add-ons are perks were included in this. And remember this is my personal opinion so it might be a little bit biased.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/898/6YB6XFQEH5HY.png

    No way Clown is worse than wraith. Literally no way.

  • @Marcus said:

    A killer tier list which doesn't include perks or add-ons is completely irrelevant because nobody plays like this unless they challenge themselves. So I can't even judge properly your tier list because of that.

    Actually it's the most accurate you can get because there are no other factors to consider.

  • I'm grabbing my popcorn 🍿🍿 I cant wait to see what the nurse "mains" will say about this list .πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

  • Nurse and spirit are down to B, after the nerfs they are bad, very bad, i've barely seen any nurse players since the nerf same will happen with spirit.

    Billy and Oni are S tier, rest of the list is good, but the top of the list is screwed.

  • @switch said:

    Nurse and spirit are down to B, after the nerfs they are bad, very bad, i've barely seen any nurse players since the nerf same will happen with spirit.

    Billy and Oni are S tier, rest of the list is good, but the top of the list is screwed.

    Unpopular opinion warning.

    Removing Spirit's collision in phase was a buff.

  • @ahandfulofrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/863891#Comment_863891

    Actually it's the most accurate you can get because there are no other factors to consider.

    But again, it's irrelevant when no one plays without perks or add-ons in a competitive match.

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/864040#Comment_864040

    But again, it's irrelevant when no one plays without perks or add-ons in a competitive match.

    True no one plays without them, but that's the most accurate way to judge the killer. Without any additional help from perks and add-ons.

  • @switch said:

    Nurse and spirit are down to B, after the nerfs they are bad, very bad, i've barely seen any nurse players since the nerf same will happen with spirit.

    Billy and Oni are S tier, rest of the list is good, but the top of the list is screwed.

    dude the spirit nerfs don't affect good spirit players at all, she will still always get hits out of phasing because spirit players rely on sound not collision detection. she still plays exactly the same in the ptb as she is now so her place has not really change.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    Don't you mean 3.4? Because Oni doesn't exist on 3.3.1

    oops thanks for the correction

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Clown is too high

    at least clown has one thing going while Legion is a complete ######### show

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/864069#Comment_864069

    Unpopular opinion warning.

    Removing Spirit's collision in phase was a buff.

    I totally agree with you

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/864069#Comment_864069

    dude the spirit nerfs don't affect good spirit players at all, she will still always get hits out of phasing because spirit players rely on sound not collision detection. she still plays exactly the same in the ptb as she is now so her place has not really change.

    I had people like you saying the same thing about nurse, just dont miss the blink 4Head.

    She will go down 100%, don't even think about trying to defend spirit after the nerfs, is she unplayable? noo, is she going to be played ? yeah maybe 2 or 3 times out of what ? 50 games.

  • Oni doesn't exist, Myers, Demogorgon and Huntress are overrated

    Spirit is not nurse level with no addons or perks

  • @switch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/864392#Comment_864392

    I had people like you saying the same thing about nurse, just dont miss the blink 4Head.

    She will go down 100%, don't even think about trying to defend spirit after the nerfs, is she unplayable? noo, is she going to be played ? yeah maybe 2 or 3 times out of what ? 50 games.

    dude nurse had a MAJOR nerf this just removes collision and slightly reduces her reappearance speed, have you seen good spirit players? they almost never use collision because they listen to the survivors footsteps and their breathing/grunts of pain and phase right behind them and down them. Even if a survivor passes through a good spirit player they will know right away because they will hear the survivor go behind them. Seriously comparing nurses changes which were pretty much major nerfs to spirits nerfs is laughable.

  • Demo and Plague would go down to me, Ghostface is a D-C tier Killer, Michael and Huntress A tier.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867009#Comment_867009

    dude nurse had a MAJOR nerf this just removes collision and slightly reduces her reappearance speed, have you seen good spirit players? they almost never use collision because they listen to the survivors footsteps and their breathing/grunts of pain and phase right behind them and down them. Even if a survivor passes through a good spirit player they will know right away because they will hear the survivor go behind them. Seriously comparing nurses changes which were pretty much major nerfs to spirits nerfs is laughable.

    My man everything spirit had going for her is nerfed, how are you going to tell me that nerfs across the board are not major ?, she might not be dead like nurse is, but be god damn sure she is not going to get played, not much.

    That's the thing, i've seen good hillbilly players, i've seen good nurse players, even clowns, but i have never ever seen a good spirit player ( and i play a decent amount on eu), interesting...

    BTW i love the meme with the headset, might aswell don't buy a monitor and buy 1000$ headset judging by the meme :)

  • I stunned that people keep ranking Huntress lower than she ought to be.

    Play against a good Huntress, and you'll find out.

  • @switch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867024#Comment_867024

    My man everything spirit had going for her is nerfed, how are you going to tell me that nerfs across the board are not major ?, she might not be dead like nurse is, but be god damn sure she is not going to get played, not much.

    That's the thing, i've seen good hillbilly players, i've seen good nurse players, even clowns, but i have never ever seen a good spirit player ( and i play a decent amount on eu), interesting...

    BTW i love the meme with the headset, might aswell don't buy a monitor and buy 1000$ headset judging by the meme :)

    alright you got me with that bait, should have realized it in your first message

  • @Bigbootiejudy666 said:

    I base this tier list off the killers raw power so no add-ons are perks were included in this. And remember this is my personal opinion so it might be a little bit biased.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/898/6YB6XFQEH5HY.png

    Good list, but I'd move Ghostface up to S. The new way Tru3 showed on playing Ghostface to help in chases is making people better with him. I think Plague should be in A as well. With or without cleansing, you'll go down easy in chases.

  • Hag and Huntress could flip depending on the map, not necessarily on either killer's merits. Hag is S tier on maps Huntress would struggle on, like Lery's. It might be a personal skill bias, but I tend to rate Trapper higher than Myers.

  • Without perks or add ons doctors definitely D tier imo.