We need these changes... PLEASE LISTEN!

1° When the killer DC in the first 5 mins of the game you shouldn't loose your item nor your offering. Yesterday, 3 games in a row, I lost 1 BPS (WHO DC when there's a BPS offering?!), 1 Cake, 2 rainbow keys and a purple toolbox due to early DCers. This has been here for quite a whyle and hasn't been adressed...

I asked the DCers why they did that and the answers were "I didn't like the map", "you bring a key I make you loose it" and "I don't like when my Ruin gets broken in the first 5 mins of the game"

2° Ok... this might be OCD talking but... I think that for more than 2 years, sometimes, at the end screen, the rank others see is different from the one you actually are... It just bothers me...

Hope this gets heard! Love the game BTW! I'm pretty exited about the Oni and new survivor!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yes, completely agree!

    The end screen results must reflect the true rank. It's been this way for far too long, years even. I can be two pips away from a higher rank but it shows that rank instead of my actual. Also what's the point of being rank 1 when the other players still see you as rank 2? They should know I'm rank 1 damnit!

    Fix it 🤬

  • Id be down for this happening both ways. Ive had entire teams DC within seconds of the game starting. RIP my addons/offering.

  • If people are intentionally DCing so you lose your items... they will just wait for that threshold to be over and DC or bring franklins and DC after you're hit.

    I still think it's a good idea tho.

  • I'd argue that keys are op and need looking into, but yes you shouldn't lose your addons or offerings if a killer dc's.

  • It's annoying to lose your offering because a survivor DC's during / just after the load so i'd like to see this fixed too

  • "I don't like my ruin getting broken in the first 5 minutes of the game." Please tell me where he's getting his ruin placements, I'd LOVE to have my ruins last 5 minutes.

  • Deaf people: [Sad Noises]

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    "I don't like my ruin getting broken in the first 5 minutes of the game." Please tell me where he's getting his ruin placements, I'd LOVE to have my ruins last 5 minutes.

    So true lol but yeah this needs to be a thing.

  • Wait...you lose your items when the killers dcs?

    I keep mine. :p

    But the offering is gone...


    2- you see the rank they end up at after the match. So they might rank up or down.

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    "I don't like my ruin getting broken in the first 5 minutes of the game." Please tell me where he's getting his ruin placements, I'd LOVE to have my ruins last 5 minutes.

    LMAO! True, he said that but I have to accept I spawned next to Ruin and I was running small game... LOL

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Wait...you lose your items when the killers dcs?

    I keep mine. :p

    But the offering is gone...

    2- you see the rank they end up at after the match. So they might rank up or down.

    1° Yes, three times in a row...

    2° I'm talking about my rank, for example, I was rank 7 yesterday and the end screen showed the others I was a rank 6

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855578#Comment_855578

    LMAO! True, he said that but I have to accept I spawned next to Ruin and I was running small game... LOL

    Yesterday a guy tunneled me to death because I spawned next to ruin and cleansed it... yey...

    @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855601#Comment_855601

    1° Yes, three times in a row...

    2° I'm talking about my rank, for example, I was rank 7 yesterday and the end screen showed the others I was a rank 6

    Weird

    Yeah...that happens sometimes...it's weird

  • You shouldn't be losing your items at all when the killer DCs. Offerings have a time limit, because you're only supposed to get them back if you don't get any real use out of them. I'm not sure what the timeout on offerings is currently, but 5 minutes is long enough to die in, in fact it's long enough to complete a game in, so it's long enough to get use out of an offering, even if it's not optimal use.

  • @Fibijean said:

    You shouldn't be losing your items at all when the killer DCs. Offerings have a time limit, because you're only supposed to get them back if you don't get any real use out of them. I'm not sure what the timeout on offerings is currently, but 5 minutes is long enough to die in, in fact it's long enough to complete a game in, so it's long enough to get use out of an offering, even if it's not optimal use.

    In this cases I'm talking about less than 40 seconds into game DC

  • Lost my Mechanic's toolbox and my cake offering because a Spirit had Ruin and wasn't good at all, got rushed.

    Imagine rage quitting as Spirit lol.

    I was gonna ask them why but their messages were blocked, they must DC often.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855636#Comment_855636

    In this cases I'm talking about less than 40 seconds into game DC

    Well I don't know about the offerings, but you shouldn't be losing your items in any case.