Alert: I'm very sensitive to sound as it is, so this makes sense.
Sole Survivor: I end up always being alone in the end, so it makes sense that I would be the sole survivor. I am also a little selfish, but not detrimentally so.
Stake Out: Stealth is a inclination of mine, so of course a perk that benefits that would be useful.
Out of looks though? None of them. I'm closest to Dwight or a shaved Jeff...
I'd probably say lightweight, quick and quiet, and sprint burst. Not my favourite perks in game but I can run pretty fast (for a short while anyway) and maneuver pretty quietly.
Iron will because I don't really go ARGGGGGHHH to much when I hurt myself on something.
Maybe mettle of Man a little because I like taking protection hits for people in terms of protecting and making sure they're ok to carry on irl but I don't care about Bloodpoints (Wglf) also I share the same name as Ashley Williams which is kinda cool🙂.
Also lightweight because my footsteps are really light and I have insanely good balance on ice and anything slippery which is probably because of how careful I am while walking or running around irl.
I relate pretty heavily to Claudette. I have some pretty severe social issues from bad experiences in school, I also have an interest in biology, I'm hoping to become a marine biologist, not quite the same thing as botany, but a branch of biology nonetheless.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t think I can.
I relate to Quentin because I’m a lucid dreamer and had lucid nightmares like him
Mine would probably be Empathy, Prove Thyself, and Ace in The Hole.
As a person I like to care for others before myself, and I tend to find myself being quite lucky from time to time.
Relating to a character though, that's a bit tougher because I can't say I relate to a single character. Like exactly.
I think I'd compare myself to these three:
Alert: I'm very sensitive to sound as it is, so this makes sense.
Sole Survivor: I end up always being alone in the end, so it makes sense that I would be the sole survivor. I am also a little selfish, but not detrimentally so.
Stake Out: Stealth is a inclination of mine, so of course a perk that benefits that would be useful.
Out of looks though? None of them. I'm closest to Dwight or a shaved Jeff...
I'm basically Jake or Feng.
A lone wolf.
I'd probably say lightweight, quick and quiet, and sprint burst. Not my favourite perks in game but I can run pretty fast (for a short while anyway) and maneuver pretty quietly.
I can compare myself with the power Evil Within.
Tier 1: 06.00 till 09.00
- Reduced movement speed
- Slow actions in general
- Barely speaks or observes things what others say
Tier 2: 09.30 till 14.00
- Normal movement speed
- Normal action speed
- Observes most things
- Is still pretty introvert
Tier 3: 14.30 - 16.00
- Increased movemend speed
- Fast actions
- Observes things and tells others what to do
- Extrovert
No Mither
cause I succ
definitely head on .
a boy with many problems lmao.
Iron will because I don't really go ARGGGGGHHH to much when I hurt myself on something.
Maybe mettle of Man a little because I like taking protection hits for people in terms of protecting and making sure they're ok to carry on irl but I don't care about Bloodpoints (Wglf) also I share the same name as Ashley Williams which is kinda cool🙂.
Also lightweight because my footsteps are really light and I have insanely good balance on ice and anything slippery which is probably because of how careful I am while walking or running around irl.
Mine would probably be
WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY
NO MITHER
IRON WILL
I relate pretty heavily to Claudette. I have some pretty severe social issues from bad experiences in school, I also have an interest in biology, I'm hoping to become a marine biologist, not quite the same thing as botany, but a branch of biology nonetheless.
Claudette for her love of plants! I am a crazy plant momma too, got around 20 different ones in my apartment.
Definitely empathy 💜
For me it would be
Sole Survivor: if I was a survivor, It would be a every man for themselves situation
Boil Over: If you're going to kill me, I´m putting up one hell of a fight
DS: same as boil over
I relate to ace because we’re both slick😎
It makes me feel sick saying this, but i'm like, 80% Claud. Us autists gotta stick together.
Perk wise, i'd say Mad Grit, No Mither & Wake Up(because sleep eludes me D; )