So spirit mains...

Why haven't I seen a post about the spirit nerfs. Is it not that bad or.....

Comments

  • I haven't noticed a change in my gameplay at all personally. Spirit is perfectly fine.

  • @KrazyKat1011123 said:

    Why haven't I seen a post about the spirit nerfs. Is it not that bad or.....

    I think the nerfs on legion have taken the attention from the spirit nerfs. that or they realized the nerfs aren't that bad.

  • @KrazyKat1011123 said:

    Why haven't I seen a post about the spirit nerfs. Is it not that bad or.....

    In my opinion that may differ from others. I dont think that the nerf will change anything. The reason being you can only outplay spirit while you are healthy. Once injured you are more or less dead.

    While phasing she has no other audio input than moaning and footsteps. So mind gaming a pallet is almost impossible but even if you do. She can phase again in no time.

    But hey maybe I am wrong.

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/105760/so-spirit-mains

    In my opinion that may differ from others. I dont think that the nerf will change anything. The reason being you can only outplay spirit while you are healthy. Once injured you are more or less dead.

    While phasing she has no other audio input than moaning and footsteps. So mind gaming a pallet is almost impossible but even if you do. She can phase again in no time.

    But hey maybe I am wrong.

    it really wont. The only thing they did was remove the gen grabber which was obviously op and not fun for survivors and add a vault animation which is what should have been a thing since the beginning. Spirit can still just stand still and "mindgame"

  • I think all the nerfs did was get rid of the bs stuff that gave her unfair hits. Seems more balanced now.

  • If they had gone for bigger changes with spirit, it would've been probably a terrible idea.

    It's way better if they approach little by little with this character since it is as easy to break as the nurse was.

  • @KrazyKat1011123 said:

    Why haven't I seen a post about the spirit nerfs. Is it not that bad or.....

    I dont like spirit as much as I used to and dont play when much, but I'm using all my prayer beads for payback when the insta nerf was announced.

  • @Jejune said:

    Personally I dont think that her nerf will change much. Removal of collision is nice and all, but sound was always the main problem.

    The fact that while phasing she has no audio input other than footsteps or moaning, makes it impossible to loop her for more than one dropped pallet.

    You will probably argue hey but you can use iron will right? Wrong most spirits use stridor and vs spirit iron will works against you.

    Now let's say you are not injured and she saw you running. If scratch Marks stop to appear spirit gets out of phasing and you are for the most part ducked.

    What could be changed is possibly:

    1. If spirit stops moving to juke a pallet she slowly loses sight. So the more you try to mind game the more of a mind game it become to you.

    2. If they go out of phase and miss a hit your power goes to 0. If you go out of phase and you are above 50% of power it goes down to 50% otherwise it goes to 0.

    3. Add some sort of noise in phasing to throw her off.

    Idk tell me what you think, maybe you have some better ideas.

    How about this as a change?

  • Nurse " mains ">Spirit " mains ">legion mains ( after 3.4.0 ) 🤣

    wait for it

  • You're talking about spirit nerfs but I'm still waiting for leatherface, clown and wraith nerfs. I just can't stand them. "ThEy HaVe No CoUnTeRpLaY".

  • @KrazyKat1011123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/851143#Comment_851143

    it really wont. The only thing they did was remove the gen grabber which was obviously op and not fun for survivors and add a vault animation which is what should have been a thing since the beginning. Spirit can still just stand still and "mindgame"

    “Fun for survivors” that always cracks me up XD

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    You're talking for spirit nerfs but I'm still waiting for a leatherface, clown and wraith nerfs. I just can't stand them. "ThEy HaVe No CoUnTeRpLaY".

    But they aren’t “fun for survivors” NERF!

  • @KrazyKat1011123 said:

    Why haven't I seen a post about the spirit nerfs. Is it not that bad or.....

    I would cringe so hard now if I was in that rage mass reaction

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/852700#Comment_852700

    “Fun for survivors” that always cracks me up XD

    Well im a survivor and when went up against that it wasnt fun...so it was not fun for survivors XD L OLLOLO XD AHAH XD

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/105760/so-spirit-mains

    In my opinion that may differ from others. I dont think that the nerf will change anything. The reason being you can only outplay spirit while you are healthy. Once injured you are more or less dead.

    While phasing she has no other audio input than moaning and footsteps. So mind gaming a pallet is almost impossible but even if you do. She can phase again in no time.

    But hey maybe I am wrong.

    You need to think this though..now she has jokes and maneuvers that work on her that wouldnt have worked before..on top of the ones she already has

  • Jokes? Is she a comedian now lol. Jukes type.

    While I you can mind game spirit while healthy. You will die fairly early unless she mind games herself giving you possibilty to reach another play to kind game. But that doesnt happen alot.

  • Because it could of been worse and if Spirit mains press their luck it might backfire.

    There are still some fuming saying it wasn't enough of a nerf.

  • Most of the people were fine with the Spirit's nerfs when they got announced, because they didn't butcher her like the Legion's or to some extent Nurse's changes. And they didn't really nerf her too much. What they did to Nurse was worse IMO.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    All they did was increase her skill floor a little bit, change prayer beads to not be BS, and gave her a vault window.

    I still think her core problem hasn't been fixed at all, but I always prefer small steps like this one when it comes to balance anyway, so we'll see how it goes.

    No collision changes a lot, actually.

  • Its not that bad, worst thing that can happen now is we keep bringing attention to Spirit and they decide to put on more nerfs. Have everyone move onto something else as quickly a possible.

  • No collusion! Spirit did not collude with Russia!