New Wraith

Hello guys. What do you think about new Wraith buff? I'm looking forward to it.

Comments

  • I am looking forward to it as well! When starting the game I was a Trapper/Wraith main. I moved away from Wraith due to me killing easier with the Trapper. After this buff, I will need to play him again and get his candle outfit!

  • I am all in for buffs to killers but my poor P2 Freddy is crying in the corner





  • The new add ons.

  • @franticpig29 said:




    The new add ons.

    Woah woah woah son, where did you get this! Tell meee!

  • @Doom_Punk

    Woah woah woah son, where did you get this! Tell meee!

    From the Dev stream they did today.

  • @franticpig29 said:
    @Doom_Punk

    Woah woah woah son, where did you get this! Tell meee!

    From the Dev stream they did today.

    Thank you so much! I will get to watching it. Bless you!

  • I'm looking forward too!

    @franticpig29 said:
    @Doom_Punk

    Woah woah woah son, where did you get this! Tell meee!

    From the Dev stream they did today.

    Thanks for the info! :)

  • Seems pretty good honestly, at first i thought its horrible when i thought they traded 12m wallhack into generator wallhack, but 16m is a big buff from 12m, loving it!

    Now lets hope his base kit gets buff not just add-ons, please no more add-ons reliant killers

  • @Someissues said:
    Seems pretty good honestly, at first i thought its horrible when i thought they traded 12m wallhack into generator wallhack, but 16m is a big buff from 12m, loving it!

    Now lets hope his base kit gets buff not just add-ons, please no more add-ons reliant killers

    I think they said they were adding Windstorm to his base kit but I forget. They are adding something to the base kit tho so that is good.

  • His changes make me very moist.

  • Wait they're buffing wraith!!!! Excuse me while I go scream yes in my pillow
  • Wraith will actually be a stealthy killer now with addons, Im really looking forward to that (just DC against OoO SWF and ur fine)

  • @franticpig29 said:

    The new add ons.

    Omg, I wanna try "The Serpent" add-on whilst running brutal strength + fire up

  • @Timebomb0800 said:

    @franticpig29 said:

    The new add ons.

    Omg, I wanna try "The Serpent" add-on whilst running brutal strength + fire up

    Don't forget Shadow Dance. Fast af decloak.

  • White_Owl said:

    @Timebomb0800 said:

    @franticpig29 said:

    The new add ons.

    Omg, I wanna try "The Serpent" add-on whilst running brutal strength + fire up

    Don't forget Shadow Dance. Fast af decloak.

    Add Franklins Demise to the mix to piss that survivor off trying to pallet blind.
  • Step 1. Equip Ghost and Coxcombed Clapper

    Step 2. Gen grab someone and bring that poor bastard to the basement

    Step 3. Now camp around the corner staying completely still

    Step 4. Grab any survivors trying to save him and hook him as well

    Step 5. Repeat till quad hook and enjoy the salt.
  • @Someissues said:
    Seems pretty good honestly, at first i thought its horrible when i thought they traded 12m wallhack into generator wallhack, but 16m is a big buff from 12m, loving it!

    Now lets hope his base kit gets buff not just add-ons, please no more add-ons reliant killers

    I think they said they were adding Windstorm to his base kit but I forget. They are adding something to the base kit tho so that is good.

    Can confirm. Devs talking about making windstorm effect part of base wraith
  • Step 1. Equip Ghost and Coxcombed Clapper

    Step 2. Gen grab someone and bring that poor bastard to the basement

    Step 3. Now camp around the corner staying completely still

    Step 4. Grab any survivors trying to save him and hook him as well

    Step 5. Repeat till quad hook and enjoy the salt.
    I did this until they changed tinkerer. Purple windstorm, green Swift hunt, tinkerer. At the bottom of the long steps on that landing, stood right on the corner and watched survivor pass right by me. Bing bong, whoosh behind them with windstorm, grab and hook. Haven't tried now that tinkerer changed.
  • Coxcombed + Ghost
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes.

  • Also, Serpent + Shadow Dance combo, shoutouts to that as well.

  • This content has been removed.
  • YES YES YES MY FIRST MAIN BOI GETTING SOME MAJOR LOVE ######### YEAH I LOVE THE NEW ULTRA ADD ON THE SECOND RED ONE HOLY ######### THAT LOOKS SO GOOD

  • Holy ######### #########.

    Real Wraith buffs? I must be dreaming...

  • But they will keep burning mechanic as a 'safety valve' in case he will be too strong . Since he will no longer have blind warrior protection 4 flashlight squads will beat the poop out of him .
  • Flashstunning a cloaked wraith isn't as common as one thinks
  • Flashstunning a cloaked wraith isn't as common as one thinks
    But his sensitivity is still there even uncloaked. 
  • Shapy said:
    I dont rly feel like adding windstorm to his Base Kit and Rework his Add Ons is enough to make him a decent Killer. 
    The Problem is that his Power does Not Help him in the chase and you can Spot him easily.
    Imo he should atleast be fully Invisible and add something else to his Base Kit to make him useable in High ranks.
    As in all games, not everyone will do well in high ranks due to tiers, however let's wait till ptb and see how these add ons help him. Good to see the mindgames n such. Being able to tell gen progress with ultra rare is good as it is pretty much another kind of bbq and chilli, you can tell where people are from afar. That and no bell sound can get sneaky hits if uncloaking around the corner of the gen. Gens often have some kind of obstruction around it to cover wraith smoke. Considerably decreasing uncloak time along with natural windstorm is pretty good still. So good to see how this plays out.
  • We’re his add-ons the only thing that got buffed?
  • Star99er said:
    We’re his add-ons the only thing that got buffed?
    No, scroll up a little bit. His base kit is getting changed as well. This includes a built-in Windstorm effect when uncloaking and just A BIT stronger against flashlights and the possibility of  moving around slowly when blinded during the uncloaking (or was that for all killers when blinded? I forgot).
  • I think the wraith need a addon at least 1 second for a sprint

  • pandorayr said:

    I think the wraith need a addon at least 1 second for a sprint

    On top of the built in windstorm?
  • I think that he should be able to hit someone while cloaked and when he takes a swing (whether successful or not) he uncloaks 
  • I'm very excited by this. Already trying some new stuff with the Wraith and having a lot of fun. I'm running Deerstalker, Sloppy Butcher, Nurse's Calling, trying BBQ & Chilli or Bitter Murmur. Addons are All Seeing and Swift Hunt. 

    Basically just dropping survivors and leaving them. No hooking until 2 are down. If you get in to the rhythm what ends up happening is survivors start leaving gens alone and are busy trying to unhook and heal. 

    The perks and addons keep them very visible. 
  • i really like the new changes to Wraith :)

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:
    Holy [BAD WORD] #########.

    Real Wraith buffs? I must be dreaming...

    Who would have though.