Can someone send me images of new tome challenges?
I cant see right now and I would like to see the challenges
I cant see right now and I would like to see the challenges
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here, I cannot see them as I cannot play the game at this time
Me too - am at work earning money for real clothes.
Would love to see the list.
Going to hop on the band wagon and say yes I would also like to see these new rift challenges, because I too am at work making a living wage
/highfive my fellow worker.
I'd like screens or a list of them also.
Taken from reddit
Heal yourself a total of 2 health stars while using Self Care (single trial)
Drop 15 pallets while being chased by the killer
Fully deplete 6 medkits
Heal a total of 10 health states of other survivors
Repair a total of 15 gens
Safely unhook a survivor who unhooked you earlier in the trial
Drop a pallet and stun the killer 2 times (single trial)
Completely repair 3 gens using the perk Dark Sense (single trial)
Safely unhook 15 survivors
Completely heal 2 health states of other survivors while using botany knowledge and a med kit (single trial)
Hook 2 survivors in the basement while using Agitation (single trial)
Earn 20 emblems of gold quality or higher
Interrupt and grab 1 survivor
Earn 200k bloodpoints
Catch a survivor in a trap 4 times as the Trapper (single trial)
Sacrifice 13 survivors to the entity
Chase survivors for 90 seconds while using Distressing (single trial)
Blind the killer 2 times (single trial)
If nobody's posted them by the time I get out of this match, I'll get them up.
Thanks man! can't wait to get home and grind these out, only 2 more hours on my shift ?
Thanks for this!
I have never blinded a killer (ever). Can tell this one will be my downfall...
11 survivor challenges, 5 killer challenges, and 2 challenges for either side.
Seems balanced....
This killer main is about to ruin so many matches in order to get these done.
I hate playing survivor so much...
It notifies you when you blind the killer, best time to do it is when the killer is breaking a pallet. Hope this helps!
Get ready for lots of Trapper (more than last time). Small game all the way...
I looked at this and was like 'nah meeen i like my medkits, how tf should i unhook someone who unhooked me bla bla' and now im more like hell yeah im running pharmacy and bromance,going to ormond a lot cuz pallets, autodidact is so useful and so on.
Now I can't wait to go home and grind them.
Any more ideas perkwise? I appreciate it :D
Can just blind em at pallets while they break them.
Thanks Ill try. Have honestly never made a serious attempt to use a torch. Am too nice....
And then let them 1 hook me when it's done.
I guess if you don't feel like playing...
"Repair 3 gens using dark sense in 1 trial"
*Loud sir pelo scream*
I can't wait for prayer beads and face camping doctors to be going for that 1 grab lol
i uploaded a video, if you want to add it to the first post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG2NyedvR38
#devsmademedoit
Why? Gf does it for free.
Not really if you react fast enough the dedicated servers will deny gf the grab.
Still free. No need to use addons
"Drop 15 pallets while being chased by the killer"
HELLO????
EDIT: Nvm I thought it was on a single trial :p
My precious insidious... I've missed you so much!
No need to use add-ons for doc either. Just go to treatment mode and spam grab button it grabs even faked save attempts.
Nice. I like these. Some will take multiple matches to complete. The only one that is actually pretty tough is the "grab a surv" one. I'll have to probably do gen grabber spirit or micheal to get that one.
I imagine youre pretty new then, easiest bet would be blinding the killer while theyre currently breaking a pallet.
Oh God no please. I only play Trapper...
@TheHourMan Another great way to get the Interrupt survivor challenge would be to play as Hag.
Hook a survivor, place a trap a step away from hook, and use bonus teleport range add on. I get usually 1-2 grabs just messing around in matches this way. Ez
Also the silent traps would be good @53nation