rage-quitting

i am now a rank 14...err...was...now i'm rank 15 and rage-quitting up a storm hardcore, yo.  i can't get away from all the camping and tunneling now though.  it is literally every game from here on up.  word to the wise...don't hit level 15.  whatever you do...don't do it.

Comments

  • Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

  • where there is a will...there is a way.
  • Like it was said my friend.with the new update, rank 15 and above is the new rank 20.

  • Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......
  • @chemical_reject said:
    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

    Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

    Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.

    I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at killer ( first person POV always triggers my vertigo) but I can still usually get 2 kills without try harding...... getting camped and tunneled is just kinda part of the game, like body blocking and flashlights. If I rage quit everytime I got camped or tunneled I'd never complete a match. I hate to use a cliche phrase that kind of makes me cringe when I read it so I'll edit it. The OP should "aquire skills" 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:

    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

    Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.

    I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at killer ( first person POV always triggers my vertigo) but I can still usually get 2 kills without try harding...... getting camped and tunneled is just kinda part of the game, like body blocking and flashlights. If I rage quit everytime I got camped or tunneled I'd never complete a match. I hate to use a cliche phrase that kind of makes me cringe when I read it so I'll edit it. The OP should "aquire skills" 

    I'm not a fan of GG when it means something other than Good Game, but acquire skills is appropriate.

  • Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or iare u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......


    i'm terrible, detective bozo.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

    Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.



    never a shortage of attention from my token fruitcake here.  ask him about my biography.  he knows it better than i do and still whines about how he simply can't get close enough.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

    Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.

    I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at killer ( first person POV always triggers my vertigo) but I can still usually get 2 kills without try harding...... getting camped and tunneled is just kinda part of the game, like body blocking and flashlights. If I rage quit everytime I got camped or tunneled I'd never complete a match. I hate to use a cliche phrase that kind of makes me cringe when I read it so I'll edit it. The OP should "aquire skills" 


    such a theory fails to take into account my degree of comfort.  i happen to like how being bad makes people expose themselves to me.  not in the ffc or whatever his name is kind of way but psychologically.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:

    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

    Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.

    I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at killer ( first person POV always triggers my vertigo) but I can still usually get 2 kills without try harding...... getting camped and tunneled is just kinda part of the game, like body blocking and flashlights. If I rage quit everytime I got camped or tunneled I'd never complete a match. I hate to use a cliche phrase that kind of makes me cringe when I read it so I'll edit it. The OP should "aquire skills" 

    I'm not a fan of GG when it means something other than Good Game, but acquire skills is appropriate.


    what if i never do?  could i still count on you to be my lap dog?
  • @EpicFailTryHard said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:

    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

    Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.


    never a shortage of attention from my token fruitcake here.  ask him about my biography.  he knows it better than i do and still whines about how he simply can't get close enough.

    The reason i and everyone else knows your screen name is we have seen multiple videos and screen shots of terrible game play. It is etched in my mind. You do get triggered easily though. You have become my new favorite past time on the forum.

  • i am freaking out over here, boss.
  • @fcc2014 said:

    The reason i and everyone else knows your screen name is we have seen multiple videos and screen shots of terrible game play. It is etched in my mind. You do get triggered easily though. You have become my new favorite past time on the forum.

    Wait someone took @Lowbei 's throne SACRILEDGE !!!!!

  • he wants to be my main punching bag and i do confess...he has acquired my attention.  lowly though, yo.  his spaz....completes me.
  • Yep who is the punching bag here de-ranker and constant baby whiner? I see how you have so many posts. 3 and 4 responses to the same comment. So sad and so bad.... If you ever change your Ps4 or forum name to that please give me credit. Have fun, see you in the fog but i only play in garbage ranks during rank reset.

  • Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or iare u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......


    i'm terrible, detective bozo.
    we know. you dont have to make daily “i suck” posts to remind us.
  • lmao.  so much...mad.  you really are winning me over, you flagrant nutjob.
  • Lowbei said:
    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or iare u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......


    i'm terrible, detective bozo.
    we know. you dont have to make daily “i suck” posts to remind us.


    what would you talk about without them?  
  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

    Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.

    I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at killer ( first person POV always triggers my vertigo) but I can still usually get 2 kills without try harding...... getting camped and tunneled is just kinda part of the game, like body blocking and flashlights. If I rage quit everytime I got camped or tunneled I'd never complete a match. I hate to use a cliche phrase that kind of makes me cringe when I read it so I'll edit it. The OP should "aquire skills" 


    such a theory fails to take into account my degree of comfort.  i happen to like how being bad makes people expose themselves to me.  not in the ffc or whatever his name is kind of way but psychologically.
    Yea that TOTALLY makes sense.. ....but for real trash players will say anything amiright?
  • absolutely, sugar-dumpling.  nothing beneath us.
  • you so smart.  :: affixes a star by his name for the day. ::
  • you so smart.  :: affixes a star by his name for the day. ::
    Maybe, just MAYBE if u spent less time on forum and more on actual gameplay u wouldn't be so........terrible?
  • i....just don't know.  what the hell am i going to do with myself.  so much tragedy and shame.  i am a walking abomination.
  • ok #realtalk for a sec because im concerned about you epicdude

    a month or so ago when you made your first thread, it was a legit salty thread about camping.

    i did my normal git gud thing, that most people shrug off, but you somehow lost your mind and developed a self-defeating complex. Since then, youve made daily “i suck” threads and now seem to be competing for the worst player award.

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
  • Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
  • Lowbei said:
    ok #realtalk for a sec because im concerned about you epicdude

    a month or so ago when you made your first thread, it was a legit salty thread about camping.

    i did my normal git gud thing, that most people shrug off, but you somehow lost your mind and developed a self-defeating complex. Since then, youve made daily “i suck” threads and now seem to be competing for the worst player award.

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    His mom checks on him, and everyday when she feel a pulse she dies a little more inside
  • @Orion said:
    Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

    I manage to pip completely avoiding the killer :wink:

  • once you go level 15, you cant go lower? i think i heard something like that but im unable to figure out if its true or not.

    im rank 16 atm and i dont really wanna get in to the end game meta, i already have plenty of people in my own games with purple perks when i dont have that. (maybe a few)

  • @Beardedragon said:
    once you go level 15, you cant go lower? i think i heard something like that but im unable to figure out if its true or not.

    im rank 16 atm and i dont really wanna get in to the end game meta, i already have plenty of people in my own games with purple perks when i dont have that. (maybe a few)

    Unless you quit before the match ends you will get to 15. 15 in a few days will be the new 20 and potentially the most toxic rank in DBD. survivors will de-rank to abuse killers and Killers will de-rank to not play better survivors. Some are reporting long wait times in lobbies the closer to rank 1 they get either the devs broke match making again or a large pool of players decided not to play. Either way it isn't a good outcome. People are destroying the game in reviews. Not sure if there is a parallel between the two but i would love to see a realtime measurement on all platforms as to how many active players in the 72/48/24 hours.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Beardedragon said:
    once you go level 15, you cant go lower? i think i heard something like that but im unable to figure out if its true or not.

    im rank 16 atm and i dont really wanna get in to the end game meta, i already have plenty of people in my own games with purple perks when i dont have that. (maybe a few)

    Unless you quit before the match ends you will get to 15. 15 in a few days will be the new 20 and potentially the most toxic rank in DBD. survivors will de-rank to abuse killers and Killers will de-rank to not play better survivors. Some are reporting long wait times in lobbies the closer to rank 1 they get either the devs broke match making again or a large pool of players decided not to play. Either way it isn't a good outcome. People are destroying the game in reviews. Not sure if there is a parallel between the two but i would love to see a realtime measurement on all platforms as to how many active players in the 72/48/24 hours.

    so.. if i was rank 20 and got to rank 19, could i go back to 20?

    and if im rank 15, i cannot go back to 16?

  • Seems your inability to stop smiling after the update didn’t last long then :(
  • @Beardedragon said:

    so.. if i was rank 20 and got to rank 19, could i go back to 20?

    and if im rank 15, i cannot go back to 16?

    I believe so. I read the patch notes and that is how i interpreted it. At least not until the end of season on the 13th. Someone else maybe can answer this better i haven't played in several days.

  • @Paddy4583 said:
    Seems your inability to stop smiling after the update didn’t last long then :(

    He is Bipolar. We can discuss it at our next SWF meeting. We can decide how we are going to obliterate all the hope the newly empowered killers have.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Beardedragon said:
    once you go level 15, you cant go lower? i think i heard something like that but im unable to figure out if its true or not.

    im rank 16 atm and i dont really wanna get in to the end game meta, i already have plenty of people in my own games with purple perks when i dont have that. (maybe a few)

    Unless you quit before the match ends you will get to 15. 15 in a few days will be the new 20 and potentially the most toxic rank in DBD. survivors will de-rank to abuse killers and Killers will de-rank to not play better survivors. Some are reporting long wait times in lobbies the closer to rank 1 they get either the devs broke match making again or a large pool of players decided not to play. Either way it isn't a good outcome. People are destroying the game in reviews. Not sure if there is a parallel between the two but i would love to see a realtime measurement on all platforms as to how many active players in the 72/48/24 hours.

    so.. if i was rank 20 and got to rank 19, could i go back to 19?

    and if im rank 15, i cannot go back to 16?> @fcc2014 said:

    @Beardedragon said:

    so.. if i was rank 20 and got to rank 19, could i go back to 20?

    and if im rank 15, i cannot go back to 16?

    I believe so. I read the patch notes and that is how i interpreted it. At least not until the end of season on the 13th. Someone else maybe can answer this better i haven't played in several days.

    well thats how i got it too. im not too keen on being rank 15 and fighting better guys yet, because i have a huge amount of killers and survivors that are honestly, level 1 and 2. the ranking system dont give a ######### if they are that low. i have zero perks on those guys or addons.

  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 
  • @Beardedragon said:

    well thats how i got it too. im not too keen on being rank 15 and fighting better guys yet, because i have a huge amount of killers and survivors that are honestly, level 1 and 2. the ranking system dont give a ######### if they are that low. i have zero perks on those guys or addons.

    Someone a few weeks mentioned that killers should have different rank for instance you main say the pig she is rank 15. You have invested time in her and have perks and a comfort level fair enough. You don't play hag she has nothing but she got a buff you want to play her, it is a lot harder to play her with almost nothing. Rank could be tied to your killer. Would people exploit it i'm sure they would but maybe you find out you are better with a certain killer. It would incentive's people trying something new and leaving their comfort zone and not getting punished for it.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Beardedragon said:

    well thats how i got it too. im not too keen on being rank 15 and fighting better guys yet, because i have a huge amount of killers and survivors that are honestly, level 1 and 2. the ranking system dont give a ######### if they are that low. i have zero perks on those guys or addons.

    Someone a few weeks mentioned that killers should have different rank for instance you main say the pig she is rank 15. You have invested time in her and have perks and a comfort level fair enough. You don't play hag she has nothing but she got a buff you want to play her, it is a lot harder to play her with almost nothing. Rank could be tied to your killer. Would people exploit it i'm sure they would but maybe you find out you are better with a certain killer. It would incentive's people trying something new and leaving their comfort zone and not getting punished for it.

    thats how i think it should be.

    i mean what fair is it to play the level 2 trapper versus 4 end game survivors with all the perks they need.

  • @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.

    I don't care... 

    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 

    Oh i understood, i just wanted him to know.

  • @Beardedragon said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Beardedragon said:

    well thats how i got it too. im not too keen on being rank 15 and fighting better guys yet, because i have a huge amount of killers and survivors that are honestly, level 1 and 2. the ranking system dont give a ######### if they are that low. i have zero perks on those guys or addons.

    Someone a few weeks mentioned that killers should have different rank for instance you main say the pig she is rank 15. You have invested time in her and have perks and a comfort level fair enough. You don't play hag she has nothing but she got a buff you want to play her, it is a lot harder to play her with almost nothing. Rank could be tied to your killer. Would people exploit it i'm sure they would but maybe you find out you are better with a certain killer. It would incentive's people trying something new and leaving their comfort zone and not getting punished for it.

    thats how i think it should be.

    i mean what fair is it to play the level 2 trapper versus 4 end game survivors with all the perks they need.

    It made too much sense for them to do it. I honestly would like to see a perkless mode option.

  • Lowbei said:
    ok #realtalk for a sec because im concerned about you epicdude

    a month or so ago when you made your first thread, it was a legit salty thread about camping.

    i did my normal git gud thing, that most people shrug off, but you somehow lost your mind and developed a self-defeating complex. Since then, youve made daily “i suck” threads and now seem to be competing for the worst player award.

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.


    mmm.  at least we can get 3 interchanging themes now.  i feel spoiled.  yes, videogame experience is not only something to base a self-image on but can also be a catastrophic indicator as to life worth.  i thought you would love this.  i have embraced your reality.
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 


    your behavior indicates otherwise, dementia-laden loon.
  • Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:
    ok #realtalk for a sec because im concerned about you epicdude

    a month or so ago when you made your first thread, it was a legit salty thread about camping.

    i did my normal git gud thing, that most people shrug off, but you somehow lost your mind and developed a self-defeating complex. Since then, youve made daily “i suck” threads and now seem to be competing for the worst player award.

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    His mom checks on him, and everyday when she feel a pulse she dies a little more inside


    thank god.  lowly needs all the company he can get in his bizarre realm of sociopathy.
  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Beardedragon said:
    once you go level 15, you cant go lower? i think i heard something like that but im unable to figure out if its true or not.

    im rank 16 atm and i dont really wanna get in to the end game meta, i already have plenty of people in my own games with purple perks when i dont have that. (maybe a few)

    Unless you quit before the match ends you will get to 15. 15 in a few days will be the new 20 and potentially the most toxic rank in DBD. survivors will de-rank to abuse killers and Killers will de-rank to not play better survivors. Some are reporting long wait times in lobbies the closer to rank 1 they get either the devs broke match making again or a large pool of players decided not to play. Either way it isn't a good outcome. People are destroying the game in reviews. Not sure if there is a parallel between the two but i would love to see a realtime measurement on all platforms as to how many active players in the 72/48/24 hours.

    so.. if i was rank 20 and got to rank 19, could i go back to 20?

    and if im rank 15, i cannot go back to 16?



    not until the 13th of the month, when the reset happens.
  • Paddy4583 said:
    Seems your inability to stop smiling after the update didn’t last long then :(


    hmm?  no, still smiling but entertain whatever beliefs you must.
  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Beardedragon said:

    well thats how i got it too. im not too keen on being rank 15 and fighting better guys yet, because i have a huge amount of killers and survivors that are honestly, level 1 and 2. the ranking system dont give a ######### if they are that low. i have zero perks on those guys or addons.

    Someone a few weeks mentioned that killers should have different rank for instance you main say the pig she is rank 15. You have invested time in her and have perks and a comfort level fair enough. You don't play hag she has nothing but she got a buff you want to play her, it is a lot harder to play her with almost nothing. Rank could be tied to your killer. Would people exploit it i'm sure they would but maybe you find out you are better with a certain killer. It would incentive's people trying something new and leaving their comfort zone and not getting punished for it.

    thats how i think it should be.

    i mean what fair is it to play the level 2 trapper versus 4 end game survivors with all the perks they need.

    Yea it would help greatly with daily rituals.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @Paddy4583 said:
    Seems your inability to stop smiling after the update didn’t last long then :(

    He is Bipolar. We can discuss it at our next SWF meeting. We can decide how we are going to obliterate all the hope the newly empowered killers have.



    lol, swf tryhard checking in with his no advantage mic.
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 


    lol, if you only knew the lifestyle that i have.  suffice to say it enables me not to be measuring my e-peen with the "so-greats".
  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.

    I don't care... 

    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 

    Oh i understood, i just wanted him to know.



    i know that you are obsessed and i am amused.  more than that....refer to my prior statement.
‹ 1 2