rage-quitting

i am now a rank 14...err...was...now i'm rank 15 and rage-quitting up a storm hardcore, yo.  i can't get away from all the camping and tunneling now though.  it is literally every game from here on up.  word to the wise...don't hit level 15.  whatever you do...don't do it.

Comments

  • yeah im pretty sure he cuts himself.

    you can tell by his 5 back to back butthurt posts that hes holding back the tears. poor guy.
  • @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

    I manage to pip completely avoiding the killer :wink:

    Rank 2 solo atm and I keep coming up 1 bar short of pipping most of matches. This alst game no gen progress done was too busy avoiding a Leatherface I mean Billy on Mothers Pantry. I did lots of unhooks and heals and got Iridescent on Altruism, Silver, Silver and just missed Gold by 1 spot on Evader. I even unhooked and saved the Obsession and got hard camped for it before gates were powered.

    So you can't always pip even when you do pretty much everything right. Before you could dodge Billy now his reach is like Leatherface and he can turn around corners and chase you the same. I'm not sure if when they tried fixing the phantom hits/misses on him that they didn't break him and go the other way.

  • Lowbei said:
    yeah im pretty sure he cuts himself.

    you can tell by his 5 back to back butthurt posts that hes holding back the tears. poor guy.


    lmao.  stay mad, lowly.
  • powerbats said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

    I manage to pip completely avoiding the killer :wink:

    Rank 2 solo atm and I keep coming up 1 bar short of pipping most of matches. This alst game no gen progress done was too busy avoiding a Leatherface I mean Billy on Mothers Pantry. I did lots of unhooks and heals and got Iridescent on Altruism, Silver, Silver and just missed Gold by 1 spot on Evader. I even unhooked and saved the Obsession and got hard camped for it before gates were powered.

    So you can't always pip even when you do pretty much everything right. Before you could dodge Billy now his reach is like Leatherface and he can turn around corners and chase you the same. I'm not sure if when they tried fixing the phantom hits/misses on him that they didn't break him and go the other way.



    yep, he turns on a dime now with the chainsaw.  there had to be a shadow update for killers as their lunge is now all encompassing.
  • @EpicFailTryHard said:
    powerbats said:

    @Master said:

     @Orion said:
    

    Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

    I manage to pip completely avoiding the killer :wink:

    Rank 2 solo atm and I keep coming up 1 bar short of pipping most of matches. This alst game no gen progress done was too busy avoiding a Leatherface I mean Billy on Mothers Pantry. I did lots of unhooks and heals and got Iridescent on Altruism, Silver, Silver and just missed Gold by 1 spot on Evader. I even unhooked and saved the Obsession and got hard camped for it before gates were powered.

    So you can't always pip even when you do pretty much everything right. Before you could dodge Billy now his reach is like Leatherface and he can turn around corners and chase you the same. I'm not sure if when they tried fixing the phantom hits/misses on him that they didn't break him and go the other way.


    yep, he turns on a dime now with the chainsaw.  there had to be a shadow update for killers as their lunge is now all encompassing.

    Thank you for noticing it as well, I thought they gene spliced Bubba into Billy there for a bit. As Pig I can lunge 360 like Bubba around corners now.

  • i literally just saw freddy pull an extreme example of this.  i will post in a minute.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

    Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.

    I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at killer ( first person POV always triggers my vertigo) but I can still usually get 2 kills without try harding...... getting camped and tunneled is just kinda part of the game, like body blocking and flashlights. If I rage quit everytime I got camped or tunneled I'd never complete a match. I hate to use a cliche phrase that kind of makes me cringe when I read it so I'll edit it. The OP should "aquire skills" 


    such a theory fails to take into account my degree of comfort.  i happen to like how being bad makes people expose themselves to me.  not in the ffc or whatever his name is kind of way but psychologically.
    Lol sure.......TOTALLY makes sense. Trash players will say anything amiright. 
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 


    lol, if you only knew the lifestyle that i have.  suffice to say it enables me not to be measuring my e-peen with the "so-greats".
    Even if ur "lifestyle" enables u not to "measure ur epeen" ur rapid fire comments show u don't utilize that option
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 


    lol, if you only knew the lifestyle that i have.  suffice to say it enables me not to be measuring my e-peen with the "so-greats".
    Even if ur "lifestyle" enables u not to "measure ur epeen" ur rapid fire comments show u don't utilize that option
    epic has to be the most triggered person ive ever seen #realtalk
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 


    lol, if you only knew the lifestyle that i have.  suffice to say it enables me not to be measuring my e-peen with the "so-greats".
    Even if ur "lifestyle" enables u not to "measure ur epeen" ur rapid fire comments show u don't utilize that option


    lmao.  a'ight.  i happen to enjoy verbally battering my inferiors.  you'll just have to take my word for it.  =D
  • Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 


    lol, if you only knew the lifestyle that i have.  suffice to say it enables me not to be measuring my e-peen with the "so-greats".
    Even if ur "lifestyle" enables u not to "measure ur epeen" ur rapid fire comments show u don't utilize that option
    epic has to be the most triggered person ive ever seen #realtalk


    a rich imagination is required when dealing with the toolbox you've been given.

    #epicweaksauce
  • Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 


    lol, if you only knew the lifestyle that i have.  suffice to say it enables me not to be measuring my e-peen with the "so-greats".
    Even if ur "lifestyle" enables u not to "measure ur epeen" ur rapid fire comments show u don't utilize that option
    epic has to be the most triggered person ive ever seen #realtalk
    Yep
  • Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 


    lol, if you only knew the lifestyle that i have.  suffice to say it enables me not to be measuring my e-peen with the "so-greats".
    Even if ur "lifestyle" enables u not to "measure ur epeen" ur rapid fire comments show u don't utilize that option
    epic has to be the most triggered person ive ever seen #realtalk
    Yep
  • @EpicFailTryHard said:
    i am now a rank 14...err...was...now i'm rank 15 and rage-quitting up a storm hardcore, yo.  i can't get away from all the camping and tunneling now though.  it is literally every game from here on up.  word to the wise...don't hit level 15.  whatever you do...don't do it.

    some motivation for you

  • lol, he posted that in two threads now.  i wonder what kind of issues could be a motivating factor in such decision making?  good thing for him that i am too dumb to see it.
  • lol, he posted that in two threads now.  i wonder what kind of issues could be a motivating factor in such decision making?  good thing for him that i am too dumb to see it.
    Idk maybe he thought that's what forums were for ( posting the same thing over and over again). He learned it from watching u 
  • oh!   sizzle and burn!  do a john travolta "saturday night fever" dance move for us, so we know where you are as a person.
  • lol, he posted that in two threads now.  i wonder what kind of issues could be a motivating factor in such decision making?  good thing for him that i am too dumb to see it.
    Idk maybe he thought that's what forums were for ( posting the same thing over and over again). He learned it from watching u 
    I figured hell you recycle garbage on the forum. I might as well also.
  • fcc2014 said:
    lol, he posted that in two threads now.  i wonder what kind of issues could be a motivating factor in such decision making?  good thing for him that i am too dumb to see it.
    Idk maybe he thought that's what forums were for ( posting the same thing over and over again). He learned it from watching u 
    I figured hell you recycle garbage on the forum. I might as well also.


    ummm.  nah, not seeing that.  not to the same extent.  a certain underlying desperation in your antics.  a psychological profile is emerging. 

    filter that through your alice-in-wonderland ego and let us know what you come up with.  maybe i can sell tickets for the occasion.
  • Mid game DC should be punishable with a 10 min delay to start another game.

  • well, hasn't happened yet, so dc like a boss for now.  won't depip past 15 either, so we still get to face off against the "so-greats" that made us want to dc in the first place.
  • @Orion said:
    Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

    how come abusing noobs is a good thing? doesnt the word abuse mean anything to you?

  • @guigmbr said:

    @Orion said:
    Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

    how come abusing noobs is a good thing? doesnt the word abuse mean anything to you?

    I was being sarcastic and berating whoever for wanting to abuse newbies.

  • i have no soul as i have encountered the being they call "woman".  so, no qualms about exploiting baddies.
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:

    is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    I don't care... 
    He didn't say WHO cared about him lol cuz no one here really does but...... semantics 


    lol, if you only knew the lifestyle that i have.  suffice to say it enables me not to be measuring my e-peen with the "so-greats".
    Even if ur "lifestyle" enables u not to "measure ur epeen" ur rapid fire comments show u don't utilize that option


    lmao.  a'ight.  i happen to enjoy verbally battering my inferiors.  you'll just have to take my word for it.  =D
    That can’t be true, as far as I’m aware only the human race would understand your verbal skills, and there certainly isn’t a member of that race who’s inferior to you!

  • showcased on a daily basis.  i should say though...only a few are terrible but the rest could never hope to compete with how wonderful i am.  i simply set the bar too high.
  • @Orion said:

    @guigmbr said:

    @Orion said:
    Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

    how come abusing noobs is a good thing? doesnt the word abuse mean anything to you?

    I was being sarcastic and berating whoever for wanting to abuse newbies.

    oh ok then, my bad!

1 2 ›