Hag, legion or clown?
I will soon have 9k shards again.. which one is most fun to play as?
I will soon have 9k shards again.. which one is most fun to play as?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag, legion is the weakest killer in the game and i don't think clown is far behind (tho i don't have him so i can't say for sure)
I do know hag is really strong and pretty fun to play if you like setting up situations to basically trick people into taking hits. She also has Ruin which is one of the best perks in the game, and if you're newer/low rank devour hope can be amazing too
Legion. They're fun, they annoy survivors, and got fun cosmetics. Hag is good, too, but if you don't plan to play her, her Hex: Ruin is a great tool to help with gens.
Hag.
Hag for sure. She’s totally underrated.
Legion might be the weakest killer, but in my opinion still the most fun to play and always brings a lot of bloodpoints if you play him right.
Hag is the strongest one out of these three I think, but I don't have as much fun with her like I do with Legion. And I don't really like clown at all, but that's just how I feel about it.
Hag most definitely. Excellent chase potential. Clown is next best choice, though. He has good perks, mostly, but his kit isn't as strong as it seems. His chase potential is also good, technically. But he has no real map pressure.
@SaintDenisSlasher
In which world is hag the worst killer #########??
He was talking about Legion not Hag
I think Hag is better but I have more fun with Legion, because I find it a bit tedious to put traps over and over again all over the map.
@Pharaoh211
If he meanted that then its fine but he should not write like this, its weird to understand that honestly.
Hag is most viable if your playing competitively.
Hag for wins.
Legion for fast speedy fun.
Clown for, um, screams? He’s fun, just not so special.
Take your pick!
It depends...
is hag good enough without add-ons?
I know other 2 are not, so i'm just asking for hag
To win with? Hag
Just for having general all-round fun?: Hag
Hag, fun to play and a really good killer.
Yes she good enough without add ons.
For power its Hag.
For fun, I honestly enjoy playing Clown.
+1 for Hag!
She is my go to for fun :)
You can play her many different ways so she never gets stale and she isn't add-on dependent so leveling her up isn't a pain (imo).
She also has one of the best Moris!
Is she eating the spleen? Or it's the liver?
wow you knew my 3 least favourite killers to play against
Definitely hag.
Also legion is in no way the weakest killer. That's wraith.
I personally enjoy playing Hag much more than the other two options.
Let's not forget perks!
Hag for hexes of varying power
Legion for speed/info
Clown for stopping loops at the window.