I stopped playing DBD after update, its now unplayable as survivor now. Tunneling killers, camping killers, God Mode for killers, they made it not fun for survivors and probably now killers now the main focus of game. DC this game everyone.
@Jeeperrs said:
I stopped playing DBD after update, its now unplayable as survivor now. Tunneling killers, camping killers, God Mode for killers, they made it not fun for survivors and probably now killers now the main focus of game. DC this game everyone.
nah just you uninstall. dont play problem solved. telling people to dc.
@R4ZIONAL3 said:
I used to be a Survivor main, but 2 patch ago it is extremely hard (even with more than 2k hours like me). I will play killer now, despite the fact queue will be infinite, nobody playing survivor right now. Great Job
2K hours? Mate I barely have 1k and I am rank 4 currently and it's still easy as #########
@jiminie said:
'camping/tuneneling is a valid strategy' kappa
The devs' opinion of the game outweighs your trolling.
I'm not trolling, not even trying to, ya good and mighty killers can enjoy your small little game, lobbies time already gone up because devs tryin' to babysit so called 'killers' who got terrified for so long with all the unfair advantages survivors had, so sad, i guess you went through a really hard time getting blinded and outrunned to hell and back, not stretching this even longer, have fun in your soon empty lobbies
This is so dumb that it's hard to believe that he isn't trolling
I've only been playing this game since Jan 2018.
The game seems to be set up 1killer vs 4survivors. Hence the killer being fast, having a very large hit reach, and having god like perks. Totally understand... The fact is this is not a 4 survivor vs the killer. The game should have built in communication if it was a real 4v1. Since there are no comms, I think the killer should be set up more to kill 2v1 which make him a bit weaker, at least don't take all the good stuff the survivor use and nerf it...just doesn't make the game interesting...or fun. I know the killers are constantly crying because they don't kill all 4 survivors every map, but survivors don't escape every map either so why all the nerf'ing???
@Jeeperrs said:
I stopped playing DBD after update, its now unplayable as survivor now. Tunneling killers, camping killers, God Mode for killers, they made it not fun for survivors and probably now killers now the main focus of game. DC this game everyone.
God help. The killer is trying to kill us, how is that fair.
If you cant play as surivor anymore, try killer instead
@Jeeperrs said:
I stopped playing DBD after update, its now unplayable as survivor now. Tunneling killers, camping killers, God Mode for killers, they made it not fun for survivors and probably now killers now the main focus of game. DC this game everyone.
Did you get carried by sprint bursts and easy pallet loops and learnt nothing about stealth and tactics? Then yea, your not gonna have much luck without adapting to the changes.
Meta changes and new/changed game mechanics are common in online multiplayer games, balance is fluid and one side is not gonna be OP forever.
Carter: I'm sorry but there's no cure for that @Jeeperrs, now your dismissed! I need to teach more survivors about natural selection and hopefully they'll adapt!
Don't be pricks. If he feels that way right now then its alright. Let me tell you as a survivor main: I think its even more fun and more balanced as it was before. Survivors still can win a game and punish campers for example. Just don't save someone if the killer is camping. All you have to do is being more cautious and not just trying to "play" with a killer because thats not how the game works. Well at least not how it should work.
Don't be pricks. If he feels that way right now then its alright. Let me tell you as a survivor main: I think its even more fun and more balanced as it was before. Survivors still can win a game and punish campers for example. Just don't save someone if the killer is camping. All you have to do is being more cautious and not just trying to "play" with a killer because thats not how the game works. Well at least not how it should work.
That's the point but the thing is regardless of how many times you have to say it... they don't listen! Overall, people need to understand the fact that everything is still possible, it's just harder and that's how it should be IMO! If survivor is too hard then just play killer since everyone now thinks killer is now easy which it's still challenging!
Don't be pricks. If he feels that way right now then its alright. Let me tell you as a survivor main: I think its even more fun and more balanced as it was before. Survivors still can win a game and punish campers for example. Just don't save someone if the killer is camping. All you have to do is being more cautious and not just trying to "play" with a killer because thats not how the game works. Well at least not how it should work.
That's the point but the thing is regardless of how many times you have to say it... they don't listen! Overall, people need to understand the fact that everything is still possible, it's just harder and that's how it should be IMO! If survivor is too hard then just play killer since everyone now thinks killer is now easy which it's still challenging!
Yeh killer is challanging of course and so should be survivor! I totally disliked the new pallets and get used to them now they work totally fine with me. So are my other survivor friends thinking. Its not impossible. If it would be impossible no one would play lol.
One thing that annoys me is that many killers still want to remove swf lel
I was used to play killer-survivor 50%-50% until the last patch. I already know how it feels to play killer, if i do that "tunneling strat" im going to 2k 3k and 4k much more than playing ' with honor '
I survived all of my games tonight except for one, and it's only because the killer was hacking as Hillbilly with no terror radius/heartbeat (I'm aware of the revised perks, he admitted to hacking post game chat).
Every game I've played since the latest patch, almost all 4 survivors escaped each time. The game is NOT harder for survivors at all, in fact it has barely changed. The killer still gets looped to hell and back and it's still frustrating to play. So enough of these "It's too hard for survivors now" threads.
I was used to play killer-survivor 50%-50% until the last patch. I already know how it feels to play killer, if i do that "tunneling strat" im going to 2k 3k and 4k much more than playing ' with honor '
You play how, you want to play as a Killer. As long as you're not doing something that is actually bannable, no one has a right to tell you otherwise.
If you're going to play by some stupid set of honor rules, a random twat on the internet keeps forcing down your throat, don't complain about it and expected sympathy. Same goes for survivors play how you want to play.
I stopped playing DBD after update, its now unplayable as survivor now. Tunneling killers, camping killers, God Mode for killers, they made it not fun for survivors and probably now killers now the main focus of game. DC this game everyone.
It’s really not. I really like the changes but the only change that I dislike is the killer pick up speed, the animation is way too fast and it’s almost impossible to even try to get a flashlight save..
Just play a few matches and try to adapt to the changes.
I agree with the pickup animation speed being too fast but for a different reason. It looks unnatural and stupid. Flashlight saving is not impossible you have to start flashing right after the killer picks up not after the animation is done
I stopped playing DBD after update, its now unplayable as survivor now. Tunneling killers, camping killers, God Mode for killers, they made it not fun for survivors and probably now killers now the main focus of game. DC this game everyone.
It’s really not. I really like the changes but the only change that I dislike is the killer pick up speed, the animation is way too fast and it’s almost impossible to even try to get a flashlight save..
Just play a few matches and try to adapt to the changes.
I agree with the pickup animation speed being too fast but for a different reason. It looks unnatural and stupid. Flashlight saving is not impossible you have to start flashing right after the killer picks up not after the animation is done
Mayby it is a little true about this but when i see ppl with flashlight mostly i take light born.And if i don't get it still i first thing after put somone on ground i check area before i pick somone in case if somone try blind me.Just some practice and you don't fear blind from flashlight at all.
@jiminie said:
'camping/tuneneling is a valid strategy' kappa
The devs' opinion of the game outweighs your trolling.
I'm not trolling, not even trying to, ya good and mighty killers can enjoy your small little game, lobbies time already gone up because devs tryin' to babysit so called 'killers' who got terrified for so long with all the unfair advantages survivors had, so sad, i guess you went through a really hard time getting blinded and outrunned to hell and back, not stretching this even longer, have fun in your soon empty lobbies
I play both killer and survivor, and as a survivor you can still loop the killer around for quite a long time.
I stopped playing DBD after update, its now unplayable as survivor now. Tunneling killers, camping killers, God Mode for killers, they made it not fun for survivors and probably now killers now the main focus of game. DC this game everyone.
It’s really not. I really like the changes but the only change that I dislike is the killer pick up speed, the animation is way too fast and it’s almost impossible to even try to get a flashlight save..
Just play a few matches and try to adapt to the changes.
I think that's to counter teams that delight in making killers rq by constantly using flash saves for one guy till they quit now its harder to flash save not impossible I know I'm a killer main and every 2-5 pickups I get blinded by a light
Its called skill, get some, learn some, better yet earn some. Its not unplayable, its a game without AI so the same tricks won't keep you safe. If you can't win your way try something different.
I was used to play killer-survivor 50%-50% until the last patch. I already know how it feels to play killer, if i do that "tunneling strat" im going to 2k 3k and 4k much more than playing ' with honor '
You play how, you want to play as a Killer. As long as you're not doing something that is actually bannable, no one has a right to tell you otherwise.
If you're going to play by some stupid set of honor rules, a random twat on the internet keeps forcing down your throat, don't complain about it and expected sympathy. Same goes for survivors play how you want to play.
Damn.
There is nothing wrong with honor only if you don't possess any. XD
I mean in game the honor is just fair play and there is nothing wrong with that.
Really there is s lot wrong if you don't want to stick to fair play XD
I was used to play killer-survivor 50%-50% until the last patch. I already know how it feels to play killer, if i do that "tunneling strat" im going to 2k 3k and 4k much more than playing ' with honor '
You play how, you want to play as a Killer. As long as you're not doing something that is actually bannable, no one has a right to tell you otherwise.
If you're going to play by some stupid set of honor rules, a random twat on the internet keeps forcing down your throat, don't complain about it and expected sympathy. Same goes for survivors play how you want to play.
Damn.
There is nothing wrong with honor only if you don't possess any. XD
I mean in game the honor is just fair play and there is nothing wrong with that.
Really there is s lot wrong if you don't want to stick to fair play XD
The ######### is with the necro posting. This thread is 6 months old.
For me it’s not the game, rather the player base. I’ve had DC’s, lag switching killers (on Console, mind you) and wait times that make me regret buying the new cosmetics. Perhaps I need to try intentionally depipping since I’m Rank 6. Though with the luck I’ve had... It won’t be so hard.
@Peanits Sorry to bother you but can you close/lock this thread? It’s six months old and been necro’d multiple times, it’s just gonna take up space on the front pages as a dead discussion.
@Peanits Sorry to bother you but can you close/lock this thread? It’s six months old and been necro’d multiple times, it’s just gonna take up space on the front pages as a dead discussion.
If it’s been revived then perhaps it’s a sign of times where players are wishing to voice their complaints. It’s more proficient than making a whole new thread.
@Peanits Sorry to bother you but can you close/lock this thread? It’s six months old and been necro’d multiple times, it’s just gonna take up space on the front pages as a dead discussion.
If it’s been revived then perhaps it’s a sign of times where players are wishing to voice their complaints. It’s more proficient than making a whole new thread.
It's really not because the stuff the OP is talking about and what's being discussed now are totally different things, and most people who are just discovering this thread now are not going to notice that. That almost always leads to confusion because it's no longer relevant.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the only way survivor is harder than killer, is if your solo and your team just sandbags you every chance they get.
nah just you uninstall. dont play problem solved. telling people to dc.
git gud
2K hours? Mate I barely have 1k and I am rank 4 currently and it's still easy as #########
This is so dumb that it's hard to believe that he isn't trolling
I've only been playing this game since Jan 2018.
The game seems to be set up 1killer vs 4survivors. Hence the killer being fast, having a very large hit reach, and having god like perks. Totally understand... The fact is this is not a 4 survivor vs the killer. The game should have built in communication if it was a real 4v1. Since there are no comms, I think the killer should be set up more to kill 2v1 which make him a bit weaker, at least don't take all the good stuff the survivor use and nerf it...just doesn't make the game interesting...or fun. I know the killers are constantly crying because they don't kill all 4 survivors every map, but survivors don't escape every map either so why all the nerf'ing???
God help. The killer is trying to kill us, how is that fair.
If you cant play as surivor anymore, try killer instead
Did you get carried by sprint bursts and easy pallet loops and learnt nothing about stealth and tactics? Then yea, your not gonna have much luck without adapting to the changes.
Meta changes and new/changed game mechanics are common in online multiplayer games, balance is fluid and one side is not gonna be OP forever.
deathgarden
identity V
soul at stake
hide or die
last year
white noise 2
I also hear civ 5 is good
@Jeeperrs: Sorry, DbD update 2.1.0 is too hard for me as a survivor and I quit playing the game!
Carter: Ahh, now I see what's going on! Let me tell you something that I learned in the fog, it's called natural selection @Jeeperrs!
@Jeeperrs: What's natural selection Dr. Carter?
Carter: Well I'll show you right here...
@Jeeperrs: Git Gud?
Carter: That's right, natural selection basically means you'll need to adapt and git gud @Jeeperrs!
@Jeeperrs: But I don't know how to git gud...
Carter: I'm sorry but there's no cure for that @Jeeperrs, now your dismissed! I need to teach more survivors about natural selection and hopefully they'll adapt!
Don't be pricks. If he feels that way right now then its alright. Let me tell you as a survivor main: I think its even more fun and more balanced as it was before. Survivors still can win a game and punish campers for example. Just don't save someone if the killer is camping. All you have to do is being more cautious and not just trying to "play" with a killer because thats not how the game works. Well at least not how it should work.
Yeh killer is challanging of course and so should be survivor! I totally disliked the new pallets and get used to them now they work totally fine with me. So are my other survivor friends thinking. Its not impossible. If it would be impossible no one would play lol.
One thing that annoys me is that many killers still want to remove swf lel
Have you tried not being garbage? 8-)
Are survivor's gonna go on strike now lol?
we should start playing killer 24/7 and tunnel everyone till the game dies or they fix that ######### cheesy strategy :] :chuffed:
So you are basically going on strike correct ?
Or when they start complaining about DS .
@Aari_Piggy66 @Sally55
I was used to play killer-survivor 50%-50% until the last patch. I already know how it feels to play killer, if i do that "tunneling strat" im going to 2k 3k and 4k much more than playing ' with honor '
It has the same effect on me for more than 1 year now, everytime I use it.
Not sure why, but it always gets me!
I survived all of my games tonight except for one, and it's only because the killer was hacking as Hillbilly with no terror radius/heartbeat (I'm aware of the revised perks, he admitted to hacking post game chat).
Every game I've played since the latest patch, almost all 4 survivors escaped each time. The game is NOT harder for survivors at all, in fact it has barely changed. The killer still gets looped to hell and back and it's still frustrating to play. So enough of these "It's too hard for survivors now" threads.
Survivor is EASY.
If you're going to play by some stupid set of honor rules, a random twat on the internet keeps forcing down your throat, don't complain about it and expected sympathy. Same goes for survivors play how you want to play.
Damn.
I agree with the pickup animation speed being too fast but for a different reason. It looks unnatural and stupid. Flashlight saving is not impossible you have to start flashing right after the killer picks up not after the animation is done
Mayby it is a little true about this but when i see ppl with flashlight mostly i take light born.And if i don't get it still i first thing after put somone on ground i check area before i pick somone in case if somone try blind me.Just some practice and you don't fear blind from flashlight at all.
How did you find this thread. I really am curious.
I play both killer and survivor, and as a survivor you can still loop the killer around for quite a long time.
The ######### is with the necro posting. This thread is 6 months old.
It’s six months old and been necro’d multiple times, it’s just gonna take up space on the front pages as a dead discussion.