Killers, do you think the pickup time is too fast?
Now I know this sounds really stupid to ask because it's a buff, but am I the only one who thinks it's too fast? I mean I wouldn't mind a slight decrease in time, but 3 seconds is a lot.
Now I know this sounds really stupid to ask because it's a buff, but am I the only one who thinks it's too fast? I mean I wouldn't mind a slight decrease in time, but 3 seconds is a lot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LOLOLOLOL You are so, so stupid. So, so, so stupid. Just, next level.
I've made flashlight saves since the change too....against pleb killers.
Based on everything you have posted here (and probably other places), you're trash. Both as survivor and killer.
Anyway, continue being moronic. It's always amusing to hold you up like the idiot Simba you are :'D
More ad hom.
Been doing saves even on good Killers cause I know the timing and only if they're not near a wall, which most of the time Survivors intentionally go down away from walls.
As you're saying (while being a console peasant) that flash saves are impossible. Sounds like a very bad player to me. I have more hours than you do bud.
Stay salty for me man, keep going insulting me cause you have nothing better to add. There's plenty of trolls around anyways.
Obviously if you get flashlight saves they were bad Killers, because only bad Killers get blinded by flashlights. Circular logic at its finest.
^
Yeah those Killers sure were just bad, even having thousands of hours and chasing Survivors well. That type of logic comes from Survivor mains who pretend they main Killer.
All the while this guy is playing on a controller, LOL. What a complete joke. I seriously wonder what Killers he plays on console that he acts like he can kill any SWF team in the world, even Marth's team. Typical troll.
:'D
You two deserve each other. Carry on with your selective reading.
*edit - Oh, _and_ putting words in my mouth. Just amazing
Dude, every time someone points out a Killer who got blinded, you immediately claim they were bad. You said that flashlight saves only work against bad Killers. Excuse me if I'm using your own words against you.
Have a great day buddy. Hopefully nobody keeps pissing in your cereal from now on.
Punk putting words in my mouth. How can you use my words against me if they are true?
LOL Same to you sweetie. Leave me some more salt sometime though, you have given me no end of entertainment, you stupid fvcking simba :'D
*circle of life music blares loudly
Because you've already decided that any Killers against whom flashlight saves work are bad, which is a ridiculous premise in and of itself and leads to circular logic. Your words are not true any more than any other kind of circular logic.
it werent just bad killers who were flashlighted when trying to pick up targets.
im glad the pickup timers were reduced.
I'm sorry, but it is true. It's just a fact. If you had trouble with flashlights in general, or had people use them to make you drop a survivor, you are either bad, new, or made a mistake in that moment. That's it. Even that moron punk said that they are easy to hit, before and after the update. He thinks he's a god at this game though.
Sorry dude. Bad, new or made a mistake in that moment.
Perfect excuse to dismiss any possibility that you might just be wrong. Circular logic FTW!
If I'm wrong I happily admit it. This is an occasion where I am not wrong.
how are you a bad killer if you try to pick up one guy and 2 others are nearby with flashlights?
1 guy with a flashlight i can get far enough away from me so i can pick up without being blinded completely, but not 2.
and i cant always look at a wall when picking up people if there isnt one. if your answer is "you are bad and should feel bad" which it is, then you dont, either like many others, have the faintest idea about what is balanced and what isnt.
the pick up timer is fine, and its still perfectly possible to do flashlight saves now.
people who believe in vampires also dont believe they are wrong.
but it doesnt mean they are right.
same with flat earth believers.
Except that you've already taken out that possibility. A Killer who gets hit by a flashlight, in your eyes, is either bad, new, or made a mistake. There's no "proving you wrong" because you've already decided you're not.
i like it beacouse it save time and time is really important
You could slug, fake pick ups, look at walls, look up/down, et al. If you can't handle several flashlights, then yes, you are a bad killer, new, or made a mistake in that moment. You have just proven yourself to be a bad killer as you say you can't deal with flashlights, when many other better killers can deal with it.
The pick up timer is not fine and the only flashlight saves to be made are against bad killers who allow it. Still.
Then why do so many killers that are good, NOT have a problem dealing with flashlights, both before and after the update? It's only bad killers, new killers or killers that have made a mistake in that moment that can't handle it.
Thank you for proving my point. Because you've already established (in your mind) that only bad Killers, new Killers, or Killers who made a mistake get blinded, you can dismiss any and all evidence to the contrary, no matter what evidence is presented. That's a closed mind if I've ever seen one.
Riiiight. It's a fact. You not accepting it as such is proof of a closed mind. You can have your own opinions, not your own facts.
If you don't even consider that good Killers might not make a mistake and still get blinded, you're the one with the closed mind. You can say they're "facts" all you like, it won't make it true.
If you read correctly... "bad, new, or made a mistake in that moment"
regardless its been changed, and for many people, the better.
flashlights remain useful specially at pallets, and can still be used to save people from hooks.
Yes, and my point is that you will dismiss any and all good Killers who get blinded as having made a mistake. You're looking for excuses that fit your narrative, instead of considering that the narrative itself might be wrong. If you're not rational enough to see your circular logic for what it is, then there's no point arguing with you further. Enjoy the echo chamber of your mind.
Once again you spout nonsense, because you are so stubborn as to just admit you're wrong. Whatever, it's impossible to argue with an idiot and you are just that.
I'm not dismissing anything. I'm telling you what the facts are that lead to a flash save. You disagree because you are bad at the game or you made a mistake. You don't like to admit your mistakes?
Read what you just said again, specifically the first line. It's absolute fvcking nonsense. You are wrong. You lose. Good day sir.
If survivors blind at pallets they are helping the killer by not getting to the next tile quicker.
Remember Orion, this is a console kiddie Survivor main that doesn't even have this game on PC. Acts like a god yet most of us have been playing since beta. It's sad, man, truly is.
Flashlight saves are still easy as long as they aren't facing a wall, which they can't always do that.
youve been playing since beta and still cant deal with flashlights? wow thats embarassing
I always could, I'm addressing people who think it's impossible now, cause I still blind Killers.
Read before posting, thanks!
I know right? This guy thinks he's amazing at the game and can flashlight save easily...I say that he can but only against bad/new killers or those that make a mistake in that moment.
He and his fwends moan a lot and have lost touch with reality. It's sad and embarrassing.
Oh and he lies about me because I disagree with his nonsense :'D
It's easy, you're just really bad, that's all. Getting better is a thing.
Very easy as long as they're not against a wall, which doesn't happen every down.
Tfw Steam doesn't lie about you not owning the game, cause you're a console peasant. You'd have come up with some excuse by now but you don't have one, you play on console. Get better flashing with a controller, it's not rocket science.
You're still here darling? Aww, more salt and lies and nonsense
Everything you just said..apply it to yourself
I have other people in my life that own the game on pc, you creepy weirdo. It's okay, I forgive you for stalking me
Get out of rank 20 and you might play against killers who know what they are doing
Bye princess! x
I know right, I had to read a whole thread filled with it because a delusional Survivor main thinks flashes are too hawd.
Flashlight saves are easy, you just suck.
You don't have it on Steam, but you play it on Xbox, looking up some information took a few minutes.
Rank 1 Killer and Survivor btw.
Buhbye, and here's some reality for you from another Survivor main in another thread: "what you mean is it’s impossible for YOU to do it. "
You REALLY don't know how to read, do you? It's adorable








































































































<3 

<3 















Enjoy rank 20 baby. You suck so much cock it's unreal. Git gud boy. Later x
not if your intention is to stall. you mask where you go for longer when blinding with a flashlight, than if you just let him smash the pallet as you run off.
so flashlights hide you better. or you could just purposefully stall the killer for some time running from pallet loop to palletloop with the flashlight.
break pallet + stun takes longer to recover from than just breaking a pallet. thats time the killer isnt spending hunting anyone else or searching gens.