Which killer is daddy for you?
Papi Payaso, he is so thick and his coughs are the cutest. He makes me blush so much that I always lose to him. Not cuz Iโm back but because I wanna be hooked by my daddy!1!1!11! uuUhHhHh ๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅต
(Buff him/rework him he needs it)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
what.
#BuffLegion
#FrankIsMyDaddy
Vommy Mommy
Mommy Huntress. Bubba is cute but I see him as more of a good buddy than a daddy
"Daddy"? Get some help, friend. I just don't understand this bizarre community sometimes...๐
Nope :p
I downvote this comment
yes
No thank you, I'm good :)
Thank you for the feedback.
Huntress #1 best mom in dae world
Coolest Dream Dad. Only Dream Dad.
Haha get a load of this society
Trapper definitely and seeing him on the archives oof I want a shirtless trapper so bad
Wraith owo ๐ฅ
But but.... Daddy Myers D:
Not with his recent nerf to stealth he isn't.
Just means we can keep eye contact. ๐๐
Daddy Trapper dude
Daddy Myers. He is so Daddy he doesn't even need pants.
Mommy Spirit
Stabby daddy Frank and Stalky daddy Danny