Meg is the only original character without a halloween outfit
Dwight, Claudette, Jake, Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly and Nurse all have halloween outfits and even some of the others but not meg?
Dwight, Claudette, Jake, Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly and Nurse all have halloween outfits and even some of the others but not meg?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Her 4head is the costume.
Meg is smelly >;-(
But Meg has the death garden mask...
Good
They probably save her for next year.
Meg eats the plants so her voice gets lower. Watch Luminous for it XD
Meg doesnt deserve one.
Ace though? Ace needs one.
I don't care about meg but if we don't get a nea one next year, I will be mad
Next year i hope Legion gets one :)
Pretty sure they already designed it, but put it in the next battle pass, just like the did with Nurse.
Ace and Meg can both have one. I’m on board with Ace for sure though.
Meg, David, Ace, Feng, Adam, Jeff, Jane, and Legion.
All orginal character's.
I mean the original 4 survivors and 4 killers. Original can mean a few different things but the definition I'm using is: present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest.
Nurse wasn't a orginal Killer she came with a DLC also Just noticed I forgot Nea.
Doesn't change the fact that meg is the only original character without a halloween skin
Now watch them manage to SOMEHOW make her Halloween outfit sports related,because y'know Meg needs more of those
I demand a Serum Gasmask for Meg now D:
It's because they haven't figured out how to combine the Serum's lore with a sporty outfit.
Don't worry though, as soon as they do 'Vigo's Basketball Player' will hit the store shelves; auric cell only until next Halloween of course.
I don't think that's it. I mean Dwight's blight cosmetic is Vigo's apprentice as a chemical factory worker, when Dwight's background is working in PizzaWhat.
Meg could be a vial runner, have a couple hanging off her, stupid hairdo and wallah you got yourself a sporty cosmetic.
It's a joke. Almost all of Meg's many cosmetics revolve around sports or running.
@TheRockstarKnight As a Meg main, I’m so over seeing sporty cosmetics on her.
Like give this girl a dress, Idc just something else. lol
My bad.
You're fine.
Agreed. Meg needs more variety; a dress, a chef's apron, combat boots and cargo pants, medieval armor, whatever! Just something that adds to her concept, rather than repeats "Meg likes sports".
Since most of the Killers are caught up on this besides Legion, maybe next year we will get a couple for Survivors. Meg and David would be a good combo. Her being the runner and David being like her guard or Killer wrangler.