Though I've dished out my fair share of boopage as the Crazed Snoot Booper, I haven't played enough Pig to get booped myself.
Not that I don't like her, I love stealth killers, but it's like Hag or new Freddy where I never think to myself "you know what? I feel like playing this killer today."
The only time i booped a snoot was when i held a flashlight. Miss Piggy liked it and spammed that crouch button (idk not playing her) and then we made a song together with my flashlight clicking.
Sometimes I’ll play along, but it doesn’t usually go so well. By play, I mean I spin in a circle and then run away.
Unfortunately, I do that once and suddenly all 4 survivors start booping. Must be on comms. Aaaaaand now we’re farming, because I feel really cruddy attacking after gaining their trust.
When a shirtless David boots the snoot, I roar profusely in flirtation & nod my head over and over again.
I bring him over to the hook and say:
"Entity, I finally found myself a boyfriend. He boops my snoot and tries on my hats. Can you believe it??"
The Entity isn't so sure if David is worthy of the snoot, and wants to "inspect" him. Therefore I place him on the hook and watch the Entity take him away. It wasn't until I saw his soul float out of his body that I knew what I had done.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I boop back with my knife to let them know that I'm the dom in this situation.
I once booped the snoot, piggy didn’t like it. :(
Same thing I did to the oinker dude on reddit, get rid of them :)
A lotta tsundere pigs 'round here.
If I put on one of your party hats will that increase your love stat?
Boop them harder. With a hidden blade.
Then give them a hat. I even brought puppets for them to play with!
Last time I booped a pigwhen they downed me they put a hat on me nd trapped me in a corner till I died lol
I... Um... What?
Only if you let it go off ba-ba-baka. Not like I want you dead or anything
Me looking at this comment and accepting it, as reality.
Survivors never boop my snoot
They just run away and call me names when they escape.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Though I've dished out my fair share of boopage as the Crazed Snoot Booper, I haven't played enough Pig to get booped myself.
Not that I don't like her, I love stealth killers, but it's like Hag or new Freddy where I never think to myself "you know what? I feel like playing this killer today."
I just think of this scene every time someone boops the snoot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQaDq01M-O4
Okay this made me laugh!
I make Clown noises.
It depends, survivors either boop in the beginning of the match or at the end.
If it's in the beginning, I give them a pass, then resume usual game play.
If they are the last survivor, they didn't play like a d-bag, and they give me a lil boop... I usually give them hatch or the exit gate.
If they were an a-hole survivor, t-bagging or whatever, they can forget about it, I'm watching that trap snap lol
Not a Pig Main, but I do love playing her.
Sadly, nobody has ever tried to boop my snoot when I play Mandy.
I don't really know how I'd react if they did.
when the snoot is booped i let them escape
I never get the snoot booped or get the chance to boop the snoop :-:
Ask @Fibijean because apparently booping The Pig's snoot gives you a free hatch escape.
It's a well-known fact. Booping snoots is how you make friends.
The only time i booped a snoot was when i held a flashlight. Miss Piggy liked it and spammed that crouch button (idk not playing her) and then we made a song together with my flashlight clicking.
Very wholesome gamer moment ☺️
Worked one out of 2 times tonight.
Sometimes I get too excited and prematurely stab them... ;w;
I give them a hat
Sometimes I’ll play along, but it doesn’t usually go so well. By play, I mean I spin in a circle and then run away.
Unfortunately, I do that once and suddenly all 4 survivors start booping. Must be on comms. Aaaaaand now we’re farming, because I feel really cruddy attacking after gaining their trust.
I hate farming.
to the hatch you may go
no mercy
I usually let the first one that does it survive
I uWu softly and bring out a maid costume for them
When a shirtless David boots the snoot, I roar profusely in flirtation & nod my head over and over again.
I bring him over to the hook and say:
"Entity, I finally found myself a boyfriend. He boops my snoot and tries on my hats. Can you believe it??"
The Entity isn't so sure if David is worthy of the snoot, and wants to "inspect" him. Therefore I place him on the hook and watch the Entity take him away. It wasn't until I saw his soul float out of his body that I knew what I had done.
I’ll accept the fact there’s actual people speak like that, like one of the commenter did.