Who do you want to see?
Okay lowkey everyone says 'stop with licenses and whatever, but they almost all love the licensed stuff. Out of the following, who would you want most?
Tagged:
Trusted
Okay lowkey everyone says 'stop with licenses and whatever, but they almost all love the licensed stuff. Out of the following, who would you want most?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The irony is killing me.
none, original characters.
Shark from Jaws, minecraft creeper, peppa pig (i know we have pig alredy but she would be nice addition), Shrek, plankton
Lol
Wow... These are world-known characters. Licenses don't realy apply unless you use a specific incarnation (say universal studios The Invisible Man)
I just want Dracula in my lobby to say "I vant to suck your bloooood" ๐
Please let it be a thing!!! ๐
0-0
Uh... Okay then...
Original
vampire or gargoyle.
Wow. Thanks for paying attention to the other comments here. I literally said in an earlier comment that this stuff diesnt have to be Universal's incarnations. It could be any of them.
I still think some sort of Killer that runs around with a Syringe that jabs Survivors in the neck with a substance when they are in the dying state. I mean every GOOD and scary horror movie has something like that.
Shrek
I dont think any of those would fit..
Indeed. Michael Myers killed multiple people with needles in Halloween II so that it could happen! :)
Your a godsend my friend....
How come? They're classics...