what killer would you like to see in DBD?
So I added some iconic horror movies villains that you most likely know (like Candyman,Jason Vorhees,Chucky,etc.) but I will be adding some unique killer ideas in the mix to spice things up
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Willy Wonka.
Shark from Jaws,Plankton from Spongebob, Shrek from Shrek, Creeper from Minecraft, Peppa pig.
O R I G I N A L
Scissorman, The Android, SlenderMan, naked man with javelin who can crawl like Tarzan, Mighty Joe Young and...Peppa Pig.
That's on the poll; "the Predator."
My guy DbD is destined to become horror super smash bros.
OMFG YOU DIDN'T LMFAO
The minecraft creeper
I R E F U S E
G I V E M E O R I G I N A L O R G I V E M E D E A T H!
I'd rather see Slender, A knight/medieval killer... I have a lot of things I'd rather see than another licensed killer at the moment. Especially since their unique killers are more interesting to me and will probably get lore entries in the archives.
It's not just because I've made whole concepts or anything... but I have. If you're interested I'll link them, but I won't presume.
Pennywise aka IT
Pennywise would be awesome or maybe a Victorian Era killer based off of Jack the Ripper. It would be amazing to run around killing survivors dressed in Victorian attire. Maybe we could get a Jack the Ripper cosmetic in the future devs. Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge.
This is a little random since it's less Horror and more Psychological Horror.
But Zero (The Zero) from the Zero Escape series.
Yes technically he never actually killed anyone directly, he uses traps like Jigsaw does, but canonically Zero has esper powers which allows him to transport his body to "another timeline". In DBD's case Entity, that would mean creating husks that you can transport at will with a power cooldown. He would have to be doing something that his consciousness can teleport to.
Like maybe breaking pallets, or vaulting a window, or getting stunned. Stuff that would be events that would allow him to leave a strong memory behind.
His weapon would be an axe, and anyone who've played the Zero Escape games knows why it's an axe, purely from that one ending.
Why Hellraiser not up there? Chucky, The Creeper ? What kind of game you playing man?
Shrek.
..Or The Terminator T-800
Is the reaper from something? I want an original reaper 'cause scythes are cool. :D
Jack the Ripper is an idea I've been backing up for as long as I can remember. They have him in Identity V and other games, so he'd be pretty cool in DBD cuz he fits.
Original chapter
Not that Zero. How about, Zero from Mega-Man!
A Velociraptor.
Pyramidhead
Original for me and preferably 4 in a row, I would be lying if I said I wouldnβt like Alien and Jason tho.
L4D's Tank.
i find the lack of pumpkinhead disturbing.
pyramid head and when resident evil project REsistance comes out, it would also be cool to have a crossover event with it and DBD where you can play as tyrant. we got bill, he's from another video game, so would make sense.
Those monster from silent hill is good...especially the twins
Nurse and Doc have victorian attire too. : P
I assume they're referring to death itself, but that's been denied by the devs as a possible killer already.
They also denied Clowns and non-human creatures, so we have some hope.
The never said they denied non-humans, they just said humanoids, which can include anything that looks like a human (general shape).
Oh, I heard they did. I don't follow the streams too closely. Still hope, though. :3
I preffer a original Killer from the devs, I made a list of "themed" Killer I would like to see ingame.
He has the free way to enter the game!
1-has no demands that retain the license (like jasonπ₯)
2-has a weapon (hook in the right hand, which curiously with that hand attack all killers in the game)
3-has a survivor (helen lyle)
4-has a realm (cabrini green)
I really do not know why he has not entered the game, and it would be incredible that he entered with dialogues made by Tony Rodd!
Candyman,candyman,candyman,candyman,candyman........well i triedπ
ππππππππ
I think something like The Thing, where it change to look like a survivor would be kind of cool. That would have a real scare factor.
The monster from Jeepers Creepers. It's been a while since I've watched the movies, but the concept of a Killer who can fly (with some limitations of course, otherwise it probably would be broken) is something I'd like to see.
Though I REALLY wanted to vote for Predator.
Would love to see John Carpenters The Thing as a killer. The killer would be able to transform to look like any of the survivors and emit no terror radius while transformed but would not be able to kill while looking like a survivor. Also would be able to work on generators while looking like a survivor but would be regressing them instead
The Hellraiser
The Slender
The Pyramid head
I would really like to see Chucky added into the mix!
I've thought of how this could be done:
He'd have his signature knife in one hand and in the other, the voo-doo doll from the first Child's Play film. Chucky would have the ability to inflict survivors with different effects by stabbing the voo-doo doll.
When hooking survivors, instead of picking them up and throwing them over his shoulder, he could drag them. The hook itself could lower to the ground once Chucky approaches with a caught survivor. Either that or perhaps the entity could raise a platform in front of the hook so Chucky could reach it.
He would be the shortest killer by far. Which I think would create some really sneaky, scary, fun gameplay!
Chucky also has different looks that could be used for cosmetic DLC. For example, his "Bride of Chucky" stitched appearance, his knife hand from the end of Child's Play 2, and various other weapons.
I think it'd be nice to have non licensed killers like:
Bigfoot
a mummy
an alien
the Boogieman
a dinosaur
Jack the ripper
Loutermilch
Love his design, he has a cool lore, and his mori could be amazing
This is why forums is a great place
Muriel from Hansel and Gretel Witch hunters would be my pick.
We need more "Lady Killers" !
Chapter 15 should be an original chapter in which the tables are turned and now the killer must escape 4 survivors. the survivors special ability is to disconnect. IT has a 10/11 chance of succeeding. If any of the survivors disconnect before the killer can escape the match, the killer instantly loses the game.
o wait..nvm. that describes the way the game already is.
Pennywise π