Very Sad

Kind of sad now.

First the event wasn't even an event and now it's postponed till who knows when. I loved the event last year. Was hoping for something similar this year

Comments

  • I feel ya. I've been excited for the event/archive challenges and such for a few weeks. Now i've gotta wait a little bit longer for it. Not really sure what the plan is for it as halloween was already just over a week away from the scheduled event release date.

  • I'm betting on the 29th now since Tuesdays are almost always update days.

    2 days before Halloween :/

  • πŸ˜₯I think everyone is very sad

  • Sadness confirmed. πŸ˜₯

  • @not_Queen said:

    Sadness confirmed. πŸ˜₯

    Are there updates which are not on tuesday?

  • Not a good look. Just a huge disappointment. I was very ready to jump into this and start with the archives and now less than a day before release it gets delayed?

    We will never get details but I am VERY curious as to how this could get delayed RIGHT before it was supposed to happen?

  • @not_Queen said:

    Sadness confirmed. πŸ˜₯

    @Mandy said:

    πŸ˜₯I think everyone is very sad

    I secondπŸ˜“

  • πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜”

  • crying.jpg

    I'm so sad. I was really hyped for this ;-;

  • Think I'm making that same face!!

  • I honestly didn’t know that a date was released or that it was postponed 😬

  • @not_Queen please, we need to win a third skin for the delay of the event !!!πŸŽƒ

  • No summer event

    Dedicated server delayed

    Halloween "event" delayed

    What an amazing year guys. Really, i still hope to get the update later this week but my disappointment is insane

  • Just more business as usual from bhvr. Waiting for the "we said mid chapter PASS!" damage control lol

  • XCHRISx

    I agree we haven't had anything since New Year event

  • @xChrisx said:

    No summer event

    Dedicated server delayed

    Halloween "event" delayed

    What an amazing year guys. Really, i still hope to get the update later this week but my disappointment is insane

    Year 3 is the biggest and best year ever!


    As long as you get off on empty promises lol

  • @Feweasygames4u said:

    Kind of sad now.

    First the event wasn't even an event and now it's postponed till who knows when. I loved the event last year. Was hoping for something similar this year

    This is exactly why I stopped caring/getting hyped/taking days off to grind because BHVR never fails in letting the community down.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17KmNrG9pE4&app=desktop


  • I'd rather yall fix it then break everything cause the patch was rushed. I've waited for Legion to be buffed and helped, i can wait for this.

  • I'm sad also but happy they are postponing it as this tends to say something major was wrong.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    I'd rather yall fix it then break everything cause the patch was rushed. I've waited for Legion to be buffed and helped, i can wait for this.

    If they had a development cycle that was properly prioritised and updated they wouldn't need to rush, and they wouldn't be linking events to massive updates.


    Don't give them a pass on this

  • @xChrisx said:

    No summer event

    Dedicated server delayed

    Halloween "event" delayed

    What an amazing year guys. Really, i still hope to get the update later this week but my disappointment is insane

    Dedicated server delay was good news. If only they could turn them off now.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    I'm sad also but happy they are postponing it as this tends to say something major was wrong.

    Bet one of the consoles couldn't publish the update in time.

  • @CaptainCastle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/777211#Comment_777211

    If they had a development cycle that was properly prioritised and updated they wouldn't need to rush, and they wouldn't be linking events to massive updates.

    Don't give them a pass on this

    I'll give them a pass on whatever I want. I've done programming, I know how it is.

    Let them fix it. Things pop up. No need to be judgmental.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/777217#Comment_777217

    Bet one of the consoles couldn't publish the update in time.

    That only happens if they don't submit it for cert until the last minute. Ie: poor planning.

  • @Mandy said:

    πŸ˜₯I think everyone is very sad

    Depression is in full swing, love ❀️ β€”>πŸ’”

  • @Feweasygames4u said:

    Kind of sad now.

    First the event wasn't even an event and now it's postponed till who knows when. I loved the event last year. Was hoping for something similar this year

    I'm surprised someone liked the Hallowed Blight event last year... Mostly because everyone just suicided on the hooks to get their vials...

    It was kinda chaos.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/97567/very-sad

    I'm surprised someone liked the Hallowed Blight event last year... Mostly because everyone just suicided on the hooks to get their vials...

    It was kinda chaos.

    Killers liked it then

  • No... not really since most Survivors would just get downed, than die on the hook...

    I know how people see some Killers as only wanting a "GG EZ WIN!" but I think I can speak for everyone and say that it's not fun to face a 4 man who all die on the first hook because they already got full vials...

    The Killer gets like 4 hooks, and those 4 hooks might not even be the event hooks (at the time) and... nobody gets any BPs honestly, except for the event issued BPs from the pustula plants or the pustula hooks...

  • I just hope the event won’t take me too many hours complete it.

  • I hated the last event. I had people saboing my hooks just so I couldn't progress and I HATED the people that just died on hook cause they have there vials. That's not fun or fair for ANYONE.


  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    I hated the last event. I had people saboing my hooks just so I couldn't progress and I HATED the people that just died on hook cause they have there vials. That's not fun or fair for ANYONE.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/777687#Comment_777687

    Wasn't the hook sabo thing fixed after the summer BBQ event?

  • @JoannaVO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/777861#Comment_777861

    Wasn't the hook sabo thing fixed after the summer BBQ event?

    I don't think so, i could me mixing them though I'll readily admit.

  • I hope the Update is still Coming this Week. I mean its good there are delayed it a a Update with less Bugs its Bether then a Update with Unplayeble Bugs. But the Event End is not the First November because of this Right?

  • @xChrisx said:

    No summer event

    Dedicated server delayed

    Halloween "event" delayed

    What an amazing year guys. Really, i still hope to get the update later this week but my disappointment is insane

    If they released Dedicated Servers and etc., you will instead hear this from everyone, "Ugh, great year BHVR, you gave us terrible servers," "Thank you for the poor Halloween Event BHVR," "Poor summer event BHVR, as expected," and so on β€” the forums will be on fire if BHVR released an incomplete project. It seems like BHVR gets the blame regardless of what they do, so please, chillax, stay positive πŸ˜•


    BHVR is doing the best they can, and I wished y'all took a different point of view instead of pointing fingers at BHVR 24/7.

    I'm just going to leave this here, I will always stand beside @MandyTalk's quote:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/617101#Comment_617101

    The Developers care greatly about their player base and are constantly striving to keep both "sides" happy. They also care greatly about the game that THEY created.

    They give regular updates, answer as many questions as possible about things they can discuss - obviously they cannot discuss up and coming stuff because all of that is kept secret. They share their time and as much information as they possibly can. You can also find them in a lot of streams talking to the Community, answering questions and helping people as much as possible.

    They are trying to please so many people at once from different sides of the game and for someone to say that they're just trying to infuriate people is frankly incredibly disappointing - I expected better from the Community than that.

  • @Herman_CMH said:

    I just hope the event won’t take me too many hours complete it.

    You'll have to grind the free track on the rift to get the vials for unlocking Halloween skins. No one knows how bad it'll be.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/777159#Comment_777159

    If they released Dedicated Servers and etc., you will instead hear this from everyone, "Ugh, great year BHVR, you gave us terrible servers," "Thank you for the poor Halloween Event BHVR," "Poor summer event BHVR, as expected," and so on β€” the forums will be on fire if BHVR released an incomplete project. It seems like BHVR gets the blame regardless of what they do, so please, chillax, stay positive πŸ˜•

    BHVR is doing the best they can, and I wished y'all took a different point of view instead of pointing fingers at BHVR 24/7.

    I'm just going to leave this here, I will always stand beside @MandyTalk's quote:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/617101#Comment_617101

    The Developers care greatly about their player base and are constantly striving to keep both "sides" happy. They also care greatly about the game that THEY created.

    They give regular updates, answer as many questions as possible about things they can discuss - obviously they cannot discuss up and coming stuff because all of that is kept secret. They share their time and as much information as they possibly can. You can also find them in a lot of streams talking to the Community, answering questions and helping people as much as possible.

    They are trying to please so many people at once from different sides of the game and for someone to say that they're just trying to infuriate people is frankly incredibly disappointing - I expected better from the Community than that.

    THIS! ALL OF THIS!