Community Managers are coming for you, run and don't look back, don't stop, don't lose and ignore your body begging you to stop, the pain in your gut from running will vanish eventually, don't stop moving, if you don't want to die.
Community Managers are coming for you, run and don't look back, don't stop, don't lose and ignore your body begging you to stop, the pain in your gut from running will vanish eventually, don't stop moving, if you don't want to die.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know too much
π ah shiet!
Pack it up, guys, we've figured out the forums. The show's over lol
Bravo, you might need the artifact the guy uses in the archives
Community Managers are coming for you, run and don't look back, don't stop, don't lose and ignore your body begging you to stop, the pain in your gut from running will vanish eventually, don't stop moving, if you don't want to die.
Do you think he'll let me borrow it for a day or two π
P.S.. this may be off topic. π¬
..
Theres not enough traffic in that section π
Entityβs Hangout
You know too much. You will be sacrificed to the Entity! >:v
i know that @GrootDude is laughing at all my posts because of the one time i called him smelly. :Dc
This would have been perfect actually for the entity's hangout π missed opportunity....... DARN!
You did? :O
Gasp! Is that peanits 2nd form!!? π±π«
Woahwoahwoah how many forms does peanits have?!
I wouldn't doubt it. I know I roll my eyes when I see the same arguments again and again over 3 and a half years.
Like 8... but at that point peanits is a dragon with 8 legs..... π±
oh my....
Can confirm.
Well...this makes you people even more mysterious!
Helpπ
why did call him smelly?π©
SEEEE!!! ππ«
Sshhhh.... everything will be okay.
ποΈποΈ
Time to change
chann...Damn it, i lost the remote control! π€
Remember to stay hydrated and to eat yo greens.
I wonder if the entity fattens the Survivors up sometimes before feasting.
Probably my face collection
I love this thread π
I love this thread π
Wait did the legendary cat move this to off-topic?!
Nah it was the legendary @Gcarrara :P
At least I believe so
Still pretty epic because all the mods are epic :P
Yeah even left a fun comment in the thread before moving it π
Y'all talking like i'm gone to never return! π
I'm still here, not going anywhere! π