I'm being targeted by some killers

So I play on console (PS4) and I've been getting the same killers multiple times (Not one, but several different killers) It's come to a point where I am get target specifically by these killers and they are bring Ivory Moris for me. They will facecamp me then when or If I get off I immediately get mori or mori spammed the entire game. :/

I don't know how to combat this and I don't wanna leave me just to give them satisfaction lol and making think I'm mad because I'm not I think it's funny and pathetic that you are still salty from our previous matches. I've never teabag these killers or be "toxic" (not a real thing) I'm just simply playing the game. I even had a killer get upset because I'm not a potato survivor :/

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I just don't buy that multiple killers are singling out this poor soul who doesn't troll them at all.

  • This happens a lot on ps4. I said before I would like the ability to hide my name till the end game tally screen but that's not going to happen.

    There are a number of reasons why this can happen. You could be toxic in a previous game or they just don't like you for another reason.

    All I'll say is every targeting case is different.

  • I keep score with some of the survivors if I run into them multiple times in an evening and if they've been getting the better of me I let them know what the score is and tell them I'm going to tunnel the hell out of them. It's lead to some good conversations and fun matches. Was 2-2 with one a while back so I brought an Ebony Mori in for the tie breaker and didn't manage to catch them lol.


    If you main a survivor that people love to kill then that could compound your issue. Myself if I run into Ace that's usually it for that player. I'll often throw a game just to kill him.


    Maybe you've been outplaying a lot of people and they've marked you as threat. There are several players that if I match against I know I have to remove them from the game asap to have a chance at winning.

  • Maybe it's the survivor you play. Sometimes killers will target a certain survivor.

  • @Tucking_Friggered said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/775624#Comment_775624

    No one is going to be banned for targeting a survivor and mori'ing them. It's never happened in DbDs existence and it isn't ever going to. I don't care what the rules concerning griefing state. It's all fluff designed to steer people into playing nice.

    The reality is that if the survivor is known to be a gamechanger, a great survivor, it is solid strategy to get that person out of the game. No one is going to be banned for doing so.

    Now perhaps if in chat afterwards they made it clear they did it because they don't like the person things might be different. Maybe. Even then I still doubt it.

    Read my post again.

  • If it's the same killer repeatedly targeting to you over and over and again you can report them.

    Especially if you have proof that are specifically going after you with the intent of ruining your time repeatedly

  • OP’s responses honestly don’t sound sincere nor sympathetic. You can play survivor just fine with no fancy add ons - I do it all the time because I like to hoard my items like a little fog dragon. You can also play the game with perks like DS and not be a total buttwipe to the killer - I do it all the time. I literally use ds as insurance against tunnelers, as designed, or I use it to be altruistic for my teammates with bt.

    I don’t care about surviving personally as long as I get my bp. And yeah, sometimes I get that toxic iridescent Huntress or camper Leatherface - but them’s the breaks and I move on.

    As killer I run into a lot of nasty survivors - but I literally can’t even tell you their names after the match is over. So you, standing out, for multiple killers, enough to remember you and equip special moris, must mean you probably have it coming. And I’m sure at least some killers just happen to have moris because it’s cool.

    Don’t be a dipping stick to other players and things will go a lot better for you.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’m sorry I hate this! Also if you’re good at juking the killer feels the need to punish you by camping/ etc to make themselves feel better. /:

    Excluding the toxic campers and newbies not knowing better, killers usually don’t camp unless they feel you disrespected them or you did something dirty like sandbag a survivor.

    If people just played nice and not toxic, this game and community would be a lot healthier.

  • @MissGamer456

    "Everytime I message the killer after the game they are always say I'm being "TOXIC" or I'm "Bullying them" "

    Why do you feel the need to message killers after every game? Just stop it.

    If everyone says you're toxic then this should give you something to think about.

  • Honestly, If I kept track of every Survivor that acted like a douche i'd have a Book Of Grudges like a Warhammer Dwarf. I aint got enough time for all that, and I doubt anyone outside of middle school does.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    Honestly, If I kept track of every Survivor that acted like a douche i'd have a Book Of Grudges like a Warhammer Dwarf. I aint got enough time for all that, and I doubt anyone outside of middle school does.

    What are you talking about? The Book of Grudges wouldn't be nearly big enough to hold them all.

  • The only names I remember are survivors (whether I'm playing killer or survivor, it's only ever survivors) who message me after a match to be salty. If you don't message me, then I'll never remember your name.

    I dunno if the pool of players in my region on PS4 is huge or what, but I almost never see names I recognize. To be fair, I don't pay much attention to names, but I'm pretty sure I'd notice if I bumped into the same players repeatedly.

  • @MissGamer456 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/775560#Comment_775560

    I do block them, but doesn't help.

    Not joking I blocked a guy on PS4 from Fortnite save the world. I tested him with somewhat decent stuff to see if he would a take my items and leave match (basically scamming) and he failed the test and he left match with my stuff. I messaged him that he failed my test and that stuff was bait. I show him my inventory of the good things I had and he was really mad and apologizing which wasn't my fault that you aren't trustworthy and I blocked him. A month later surprisingly I got him as killer twice the same day he was a spirit and tunneled and mori me. LOL

    I have a SWF squad, but I tell them to gens while I'm being facecamped or tunneled. I'll occasionally bring insta- heals and they will bring insta-heal for me. I'm like killers soul target. I'll even get tunneled or camped for simply flashlight saving my friend, 360ing or just having a key meanwhile my friend can teabag them and they don't care sometimes.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/775589#Comment_775589

    I do check the killer everytime there's a mori, but the majority of them appear offline and I don't find out until I'm dead.

    5 days ago I got one of my random teammates as killer 2 games later and they brought a mori just for me. They waited until I went into second phase then they left the hook and when I got pulled off they were coming straight for me so I told my friend I'm leaving and we left the match. I didn't know that it was them until I left match. When I played with them as survivor we escaped that match together it's not like i did anything to make them upset in fact I barely saw them throughout the match because I was being chased by the killer majority of the game. I messaged them that's not cool man and they respond back with "I know you're just gonna loop me toxic survivor." They were playing bubba too and I kept dodging his chainsaw. I can't help that I'm not a bad survivor, but specifically targeting me every game is boring and annoying.

    Second you said 360 (on console) I understand why you get tunneled. Sorry I don't feel bad for you anymore.

    Edit: However, I hope you still have fun, I also hope none go out of their way to tunnel you down. (Throw the game/facecamp)

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/777991#Comment_777991

    What are you talking about? The Book of Grudges wouldn't be nearly big enough to hold them all.

    You. You I like.

  • I played with you when we were both survivors and you felt it necessary to message me that I was bad. I didn't do anything and I wasn't even being bad I just wasn't being in the killers face like an ahole. You are just a bad person. Quit looking for sympathy. I hope every killer tunnels and camps you till you give up playing this game. It'll be a net win for the community.

  • Also quit pretending you don't get bothered. It's clear as day and just makes you look worse that you deny it.

  • @MissGamer456 said:

    So I play on console (PS4) and I've been getting the same killers multiple times (Not one, but several different killers) It's come to a point where I am get target specifically by these killers and they are bring Ivory Moris for me. They will facecamp me then when or If I get off I immediately get mori or mori spammed the entire game. :/

    I don't know how to combat this and I don't wanna leave me just to give them satisfaction lol and making think I'm mad because I'm not I think it's funny and pathetic that you are still salty from our previous matches. I've never teabag these killers or be "toxic" (not a real thing) I'm just simply playing the game. I even had a killer get upset because I'm not a potato survivor :/

    You messaged me calling me and another survivor "######### idiots" and "#########" for cleansing against a plague. I had never gone against a plague and was new to the game still. The ironic thing is that you messaged me this as I was healing you to get up off the ground. ######### you. Your psn name is Malfunctional- just for proof that I know who you are. You called yourself a smart player while talking ######### to the person who might've saved you and here you are acting all innocent LOL

  • @Objectively_speaking said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/775861#Comment_775861

    Second you said 360 (on console) I understand why you get tunneled. Sorry I don't feel bad for you anymore.

    Edit: However, I hope you still have fun, I also hope none go out of their way to tunnel you down. (Throw the game/facecamp)

    Even on console 360’s are trash, only works against new killers.

  • @Otwell121611 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/97433/im-being-targeted-by-some-many-killers

    You messaged me calling me and another survivor "######### idiots" and "#########" for cleansing against a plague. I had never gone against a plague and was new to the game still. The ironic thing is that you messaged me this as I was healing you to get up off the ground. ######### you. Your psn name is Malfunctional- just for proof that I know who you are. You called yourself a smart player while talking ######### to the person who might've saved you and here you are acting all innocent LOL

    I never acted “Innocent” or looking for ”sympathy” lmao.

    Since got you into a lobby you must been an SWF since you were “NEW” to the game at the time. That annoys me already as I want players that aren’t “NEW” and knows what they are doing :/

    I also literally call any bad survivor including own SWF squad “Idiots” “Bad” “Trash” You aren’t special excluded just because your “NEW” it’s called “trash talk”on the internet. :(

    The only people I don’t talk crap to is good killers and survivors they get the high respect. It’s fair game.

    The people who target me like (6-7 people) aren’t even good at the game which is why I’m not bothered lol 😂. It’s funny, but can get boring over time. I can never be “salty or mad” I got a memory of a toddler I wont even remember you 5 mins later until I see your name again cx. and I deleted messages after I’m done anyway and block them =>

  • @MissGamer456 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/778312#Comment_778312

    I never acted “Innocent” or looking for ”sympathy” lmao.

    Since got you into a lobby you must been an SWF since you were “NEW” to the game at the time. That annoys me already as I want players that aren’t “NEW” and knows what they are doing :/

    I also literally call any bad survivor including own SWF squad “Idiots” “Bad” “Trash” You aren’t special excluded just because your “NEW” it’s called “trash talk”on the internet. :(

    The only people I don’t talk crap to is good killers and survivors they get the high respect. It’s fair game.

    The people who target me like (6-7 people) aren’t even good at the game which is why I’m not bothered lol 😂. It’s funny, but can get boring over time. I can never be “salty or mad” I got a memory of a toddler I wont even remember you 5 mins later until I see your name again cx. and I deleted messages after I’m done anyway and block them =>

    and now i see why you get targeted....

  • Record those matches, send them to the devs, and report them.

  • Don’t get me wrong though. There some killers that just specially targeted me for BS reason like simply having a key or having Flashlight, Flashlight saves, or Sabotage hooks to help others or saving myself or Outplayed with no mither.

  • mhm... i'm outta here.

  • Please tell me your name isn't MissGamer on PSN, cause someone with your exact name has been going on PSN and harassing killers in a swf and dcing for hatch right after first down to screw over killers (happened to me 3 times yesterday). You could be getting confused with those people tho, if you name is really similar

  • @MissGamer456 said:

    So I play on console (PS4) and I've been getting the same killers multiple times (Not one, but several different killers) It's come to a point where I am get target specifically by these killers and they are bring Ivory Moris for me. They will facecamp me then when or If I get off I immediately get mori or mori spammed the entire game. :/

    I don't know how to combat this and I don't wanna leave me just to give them satisfaction lol and making think I'm mad because I'm not I think it's funny and pathetic that you are still salty from our previous matches. I've never teabag these killers or be "toxic" (not a real thing) I'm just simply playing the game. I even had a killer get upset because I'm not a potato survivor :/


    1. Hit the psn quick menu button.
    2. Go up to DBD
    3. View the "currently playing with"
    4. Look at psn usernames.
  • Smack talk often happens, but if anyone feels like being griefed, please use the in game report system.

  • To add to the other moderators comment:

    Hey, if this person keeps doing it and you collect enough video evidence over the course of several matches, please report them in-game and contact support under https://support.deadbydaylight.com/ Explain that this user has been doing this continously and doesn't seem to stop.

    If a user does this continously and only singles you out each time, it can be considered griefing and harassment.

    Please make sure to have video evidence from 8+ matches.

1 2 ›