At that point that's just being an #########. Strode offering is the only one that makes me contemplate DCing because I don't wanna deal with a 4 man BL squad.
My only issue with the swamp maps is due to their size if a hex totem spawns on the outskirts they're super hard / annoying to find. I rejoice as a killer when it happens though :P
In this game, something is usually balance if one side hates it and the other hates it for the opposite reason (ie jump scare myers) There HAS to be discontent or It's not balance.
When one side is complaining and the other side is silent or says "yeah, that works" it's not a good sign and the design is one sided (ie: nurse changes)
If BOTH sides hate it for the SAME reason, it's a bad gameplay design (IE swamp)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a strong urge to use all 239 of my swamp offerings in a row now....
Bet you wont
I gave mine up as soon as i started playing Killer.
You're right I won't ): I don't like picking the map :c
I'd upvote this twice if I could.
Swamp maps literally give me depression
I like swamp
Bro i die inside everytime i see the swamp map. I hate my life if its a totem hag build on swamp.
both sides of the game hate swamp, its sad :(
How about Strode Offerings with BL.
I love the swamp as killer and survivor. 😳
Not my favourit map, but there way are worse... for each side.
Map is pure ass I'd rather play the game with a 3 gen doc
At that point that's just being an #########. Strode offering is the only one that makes me contemplate DCing because I don't wanna deal with a 4 man BL squad.
Same but with gideon plant
I love the Swamp maps. They're so pretty :)
My only issue with the swamp maps is due to their size if a hex totem spawns on the outskirts they're super hard / annoying to find. I rejoice as a killer when it happens though :P
In this game, something is usually balance if one side hates it and the other hates it for the opposite reason (ie jump scare myers) There HAS to be discontent or It's not balance.
When one side is complaining and the other side is silent or says "yeah, that works" it's not a good sign and the design is one sided (ie: nurse changes)
If BOTH sides hate it for the SAME reason, it's a bad gameplay design (IE swamp)