I really hope so. There hasn't been a new survivor thing to play with in a while that isn't just a new perk, and firecrackers are too uncommon to use much. Some new items or mechanics would be great
I hope not. I don't like taking Plunderer just to get a lousy firecracker. I don't want firecrackers competing for items that could actually help me escape - like medkits, toolboxes, keys.
During events I pulled so many firecrackers it was ridiculous - often two or more times in a trial. Putting them on the chest list permanently means a nerf to Plunderer.
I hope not. I don't like taking Plunderer just to get a lousy firecracker. I don't want firecrackers competing for items that could actually help me escape - like medkits, toolboxes, keys.
During events I pulled so many firecrackers it was ridiculous - often two or more times in a trial. Putting them on the chest list permanently means a nerf to Plunderer.
I hope not. I don't like taking Plunderer just to get a lousy firecracker. I don't want firecrackers competing for items that could actually help me escape - like medkits, toolboxes, keys.
During events I pulled so many firecrackers it was ridiculous - often two or more times in a trial. Putting them on the chest list permanently means a nerf to Plunderer.
Just make it common or uncommon rarity, and you shouldn't be pulling too many with plunderers
Sure. Replace keys with firecrackers. Hell replace keys with prenerf instaheals and I'd be ok
Honestly I think Keys should be A: only be from the bloodweb so rewards you for bringing one in and B: can only be obtained from chest by running plunders with the required RNG.
Honestly I think Keys should be A: only be from the bloodweb so rewards you for bringing one in and B: can only be obtained from chest by running plunders with the required RNG.
Imagine a killer could look under a rock amd find an ebony mori. The whole gamestate changes because of some mathematical chaos god. I agree keys should be on bloodwebs. Im not against them. But they should only be brought in at the beginning.
What's the point in getting them during events if they're just commonly dropped in chests all year long?
It kinda just makes them... bland, and pointless to even get. They're not really that great honestly, if you just look away from the explosion and hear the audio cue it plays before exploding than you can just avoid the blindness effect.
Imagine a killer could look under a rock amd find an ebony mori. The whole gamestate changes because of some mathematical chaos god. I agree keys should be on bloodwebs. Im not against them. But they should only be brought in at the beginning.
I wouldn't mind plunders as another alternative because the RNG plus the perk slot imho would be acceptable. Its Risk vs Reward that way.
What's the point in getting them during events if they're just commonly dropped in chests all year long?
It kinda just makes them... bland, and pointless to even get. They're not really that great honestly, if you just look away from the explosion and hear the audio cue it plays before exploding than you can just avoid the blindness effect.
Exactly, they aren't good at all. Their entire appeal is that they are limited items. They are for fun.
Having them constantly available would make them pointless.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really hope so. There hasn't been a new survivor thing to play with in a while that isn't just a new perk, and firecrackers are too uncommon to use much. Some new items or mechanics would be great
Have a good one for this but don't want to be ban.
๐
?
Seems like the firecracker would be a good candidate to add to the standard item rotation. Event firecrackers could have special event-themed effects.
yeah it would be nice to have a normal firecracker that's common or uncommon simply just called "firecracker"
I hope not. I don't like taking Plunderer just to get a lousy firecracker. I don't want firecrackers competing for items that could actually help me escape - like medkits, toolboxes, keys.
During events I pulled so many firecrackers it was ridiculous - often two or more times in a trial. Putting them on the chest list permanently means a nerf to Plunderer.
I find the chest loot to be bland but eh
Just make it common or uncommon rarity, and you shouldn't be pulling too many with plunderers
Sure. Replace keys with firecrackers. Hell replace keys with prenerf instaheals and I'd be ok
Honestly I think Keys should be A: only be from the bloodweb so rewards you for bringing one in and B: can only be obtained from chest by running plunders with the required RNG.
Imagine a killer could look under a rock amd find an ebony mori. The whole gamestate changes because of some mathematical chaos god. I agree keys should be on bloodwebs. Im not against them. But they should only be brought in at the beginning.
More like will survivors ever get a new item period.
Same old stuff for 3 years, probably for 4 years too
I hope not. I love them being special. I horde them lol.
What's the point in getting them during events if they're just commonly dropped in chests all year long?
It kinda just makes them... bland, and pointless to even get. They're not really that great honestly, if you just look away from the explosion and hear the audio cue it plays before exploding than you can just avoid the blindness effect.
I wouldn't mind plunders as another alternative because the RNG plus the perk slot imho would be acceptable. Its Risk vs Reward that way.
Exactly, they aren't good at all. Their entire appeal is that they are limited items. They are for fun.
Having them constantly available would make them pointless.