Clown mains: Post your outfits pls
I'm 'bout to drop $15 bucks on Clown's cosmetics. Any nice looking clowns out there? (I don't care about how colorful or whatever).
I'm 'bout to drop $15 bucks on Clown's cosmetics. Any nice looking clowns out there? (I don't care about how colorful or whatever).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagine playing clown for fun
Thats...that's my main though...
Run the P3 outfit with the Green hair headpiece. Helps with the aftertonic smoke xD
Halloween Head
Santa body or puppet body
Halloween weapon or P3 weapon
I don't have the Hallowed Cosmetics for Clown yet, but these are the looks I alwayw use for him. The bottom being my fav, with the Bloody Purple outfit and the shaving razorblade, Mr. Cutty 🤡 🔪
If you want you could wait for the Terrible Mascot cosmetic.
But he is fun. Really fun. To me at least. Just not fully viable against really good survivors.
Terrible?
For the Survivors, maybe.
Terrible Mascot costume would be gangster.
Honestly his santa outfit is his best one and just a really good looking outfit in general. I'd totally buy it if Clown wasn't trash.
Look up Fungoose on YT or Twitch the guys for insane skills with Clown, Plague, and Leatherface.
He's a great player for sure. It doesn't make those killers any more viable against good players though.
I feel he pushes those killers to the limit over most people though. The way he plays is significantly better then a large portion of the mainstream streamers.
Except his one Pig game I saw that was just unfortunate. Good SWF on Haddonfield he still clutched it though.
"I feel he pushes those killers to the limit over most people though. The way he plays is significantly better then a large portion of the mainstream streamers."
I agree
I really wish I could play Plague like him despite my lack of interest in her, but I just cant land that vomit for the life of me and he makes her look incredibly fun.
Fungoose also admits when he was outplayed unlike a few streamers and I dont listen to him yell. sadly I miss him a lot
Clown have the best skins, with Wraith a close second.
He's probably the best Plague player I've seen. What do you mean miss him? He posted just 3 days ago
Timezone difference I think I have only gotten o watch him stream once.
Ah, yeah that can be difficult. Seems like he only enjoys a few specific killers. Rarely plays most the others it looks like.
Yep he cycles through them from what I saw, but really only post on YT killers he enjoys. I literally sat in his lobby for 4 hours waiting for that Pig game that one day xD
I was hoping to see how he lands Plague vomit it still remains a mystery to me to this day lol cross map hatchet snipe no issue vomit oh ya cant land it with a survivor stationary in front of me rofl
He mentions it in a few of his vids but the vomit has a left tilting arc so whatever you're aiming at you have to aim a little to the right of it. If you aim at it directly you will miss.
Maybe thats why I'm missing I'm aiming similar to what I would do with Huntress. Try that ty Blueberry. Ya I recalled him saying something, but I was nvr able to refind a video with it.
Np, check out his 3 most recent Plague videos. I believe he mentions it in all of them at some point, don't have the time stamp though.
Dont worry about it and thanks for the help man o really appreciate it. I eventually want to be able to play every killer so I can go through each one every day xD
Anytime lol