Can we have a "recently played with" section?
I really think a "recently played with" section in the inviting system would be very handy so you don't have to send friend requests just to play 1-2 matches with someone.
I really think a "recently played with" section in the inviting system would be very handy so you don't have to send friend requests just to play 1-2 matches with someone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish we have a match history section.
Would come in handy so u can avoid players as well.
You can view this from steam O.o
the recent players system on consoles are garbage
I mean. tbh I don't think PC is so awesome either, but I can't really compare. Like it doesn't seem to work if you play killer, but survivor it seems to work most of the time, I guess.
So people can see me to spam my steam profile with bad comments cause I play Legion? Nah
It's not working consistently. Sometimes it just shows me players I matched with several days ago. Never really worked for and idk why
What?? I don't get the logic.
They can already do that by clicking your name on the endgame screen. OP is talking about being able to invite randoms you just played with to a SWF match without having to send friend requests first.
AH! I read that wrong then! My bad!
Not a bad idea actually. I like it.