What are all the funny, intentional “Demogorgon” mispronunciations you’ve seen in the forums?

(Feel free to make up new ones here too!)

Introducing Demogorgon, AKA:

  • Demogarbanzo
  • Demogummybear
  • Demadog
  • Demadaddy
  • Demogargle
  • (you guys take it from here!)

Comments

  • Demodoggo is the only correct one!

  • Lemme tell you something: My therapist recommended Stranger Things to me, and I initially refused to watch given I had cancelled my Netflix membership over them taking The Wonder Years away. I left Netflix a nasty message about that. A year passes; here I am with a brand new free trial: Let's do the Dema-whatever.


    That's who he is. "Dema-whatever." Except upon watching Stranger Things up until episode 5, I had noted a peculiar observation: the strange ABSENCE of whatever this Dema-whatever is. For bloody sake's, is it not a queer standard for such "suspense" to make truancy of such an antagonist? Can I expect anything else out of some TV-14 cabbage-written doggerel? Netflix, shame on you.

  • Dimmsdale dimmagorgon.

  • To me it will always be Demoman.

  • I call it the Demimooregorgon

  • @StupidPallets said:

    Lemme tell you something: My therapist recommended Stranger Things to me, and I initially refused to watch given I had cancelled my Netflix membership over them taking The Wonder Years away. I left Netflix a nasty message about that. A year passes; here I am with a brand new free trial: Let's do the Dema-whatever.

    That's who he is. "Dema-whatever." Except upon watching Stranger Things up until episode 5, I had noted a peculiar observation: the strange ABSENCE of whatever this Dema-whatever is. For bloody sake's, is it not a queer standard for such "suspense" to make truancy of such an antagonist? Can I expect anything else out of some TV-14 cabbage-written doggerel? Netflix, shame on you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0bK-vUlw6M


  • I always call him Demolavito, only name that is true.

  • DemoFlashGordon

  • Demoflorgongorgon

  • DemoGordonRamsey

  • Demogordon Ramsey, Demi Lagorgon, and Succagorgon