Congrats, now P3-50 every Killer, unlock all their perks, and than you're all set!
No but seriously, congrats it takes away to P3-50 a Killer, it takes even longer to fully stack them out with every perk...
Now imagine doing that with 11 Killers, and you're basically me. And I've only fully perked 2-3 of them right now... It really does take a REALLY long time to give each one of my P3-50s every perk in the game...
Congrats, now P3-50 every Killer, unlock all their perks, and than you're all set!
No but seriously, congrats it takes away to P3-50 a Killer, it takes even longer to fully stack them out with every perk...
Now imagine doing that with 11 Killers, and you're basically me. And I've only fully perked 2-3 of them right now... It really does take a REALLY long time to give each one of my P3-50s every perk in the game...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll hopefully have it easier for Wraith, he has mobility and mobility helps win.
I did that for Pig on PS4. This time I'll be a little smarter and not unlock every single teachable on PC.
It's a very long and arduous process for sure. I did it for all the killers.
I have most of the perks for several killers, on account of how long it took Ruin/BBQ to show up for certain characters @_@
Wraith should take ~46 levels T_T
@Raccoon
Congrats, now P3-50 every Killer, unlock all their perks, and than you're all set!
No but seriously, congrats it takes away to P3-50 a Killer, it takes even longer to fully stack them out with every perk...
Now imagine doing that with 11 Killers, and you're basically me. And I've only fully perked 2-3 of them right now... It really does take a REALLY long time to give each one of my P3-50s every perk in the game...
Oh, I never even P1'ed anyone :P
So you did this for Pig without P3ing her?
When I started on ps4 I unlocked my survivor teachables in whatever order after WGLF for my Feng Min was already p3.
For killer I picked a main and unlocked people around her builds and some other killers perks I would need based on other killers.
Congratulations! (And I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get BBQ early when leveling Wraith.)
I have it already.
Should only need 42 more levels @_@
Nurse and Doctor are gonna be my worst grinds :(
Doctor at least is a bloodpoint machine.
Yeah it speeds up a lot if you get lucky with BBQ especially but rng is rng lol
For sure.
At the very least, he'll giggle as I suffer loss after loss @_@
I just have the basics for Nurse + BBQ/RUIN/NOED, so I'll probably be running some greasy builds.