Event Cosmetics
First off I love the event cosmetics they are fantastic great job devs. But I saw in a previous post by someone is that these cosmetics should have some sort of effect. Such as a different color for Clown's gas or Plague's puke. And also adding maybe a voice alteration or something to match the asthetic. I'd love to see changes like this and wanted to being more light on it maybe the devs will do it if enough people want it.
Comments
I want Plague to puke blight sooooo bad.
That would be awesome. If we get enough traction maybe the devs will do it :D Im going to try to keep this post alive
@Peanits @not_Queen @Patricia Anythoughts on this Idea?
Bit unrelated but I really want to hear how Dwight's sneeze sounds.
The effects are almost certainly tied to the power. To change the visuals the cosmetics would have to change the power in some way which has massive potential for awful bugs.
It would affect only a couple killers...
If we're talking about adding vfx customization for all killer powers (not tied to to event skins) , in that case I would totally agree
Puking blight probably wouldn't be possible. It's important to be able to distinguish between vile and corrupt purge. Changing the colours would get in the way of that.
Why not just have the vile purge be the color of the blight and corrupt stays the same
It doesn't have to be blight per say just have her normal puke be orange
Sounds like a good compromise.
I mean for 10 dollars skins yeah some alterations would be nice
If green and black are distinct enough.
Then yellow and Black are definitely distinct enough.
Just make her Vile Purge yellow. It's a color pallet swap. I'm guessing that would take a day? Less?
I can see it to be done very simple. Create an if-else line.
If cosmetics A is used then m2 power variation A is active. Else the vacation B is active. The difference between A and B is just the colour. Seems simple to me.
It's just an unnecessary thing for the short time event, even though a cool idea.
Yea but what about just color changes or voices?
But what about maybe just doing voice changes or color changes to powers? I wouldn't mind paying extra personally for some nice extras