PS4 Hawkins Lab
So is it disabled....? I haven't seen it as an offering on the blood web and I haven't played the map once.
So is it disabled....? I haven't seen it as an offering on the blood web and I haven't played the map once.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it shouldn't be. I haven't seen Rotten Fields for a while, and even then, Ill DC from it.
I just got one on my bloodweb.
I have a few offering for it but I haven't played on it too much since the release of the chapter
Be happy when you don't have to play on this map. Worst performance of all maps.
Why DC just because you got a bad map? You may not like the map, but you can still have an enjoyable experience. It's your role as survivor or killer to overcome all obstacles you face.
I've had it pop up quite a bit and have multiple survivors use the offering. Quite an enjoyable map until i lose track of where the stairs are :)
Took me like 56 blood webs but it got an offering.
Should be disabled, sounds are bugged on it
No, having an enjoyable experience on Rotten Fields as Killer is a misnomer unto the very tenants of the reality of the game.
I hate Hawkins Lab. People like to say it's unfair for survivors but I've had nothing but trouble there as a killer.
🤣
@StupidPallets and that’s why people like you continue to get dominated by people like me who main survivor and play every map without DCing
I can tell you don't play Billy at all, I pray for coldwind as a Billy lol all that open room you can do laps around the entire map with the chainsaw
Yeah, Coldwind is "Billy's map". It makes perfect sense they work best on that map. But a lot of other Killers don't experience the same joy as Billy unless they're Nurse or Spirit.