Whitering blight event is to short!
The event is 4/5 days shorter then last year containing Only one weekend! Normal people with jobs and a life outside DBD will hardly Get to participate in the event.
please extend it by a minimum of 1 extra weekend.
Comments
agreed
Oh geez I didn't even realize that. When I'm home after working I'm too tired to play! I really hope we get an extension T.T
It really is too short. I don't always have time to play after work, so I mainly play on weekends. I really hope they will extend it :(
its way too short
Anything less than two weeks is a little short for an event. I hope it would have started a little earlier. Maybe 13th October until the 13th November rank reset. Plenty of time that way. I find the timing of halloween events a little off for a lot of games.
They don’t want people to get the outfits for free, this way more will need to buy them
If they keep this event less than 2 weeks than it's rly rushed and "forcing" people to play a lot within little time...
Otherwise $$$ :)
I can make time. My only existence revolves around games.
Yeah, it's not that biggie for them to add 2nd and 3rd November (Sunday and Saturday) to the event. For a lot of people it will be a great opportunity to catch up
I would also suggest to at least extend it to 3rd Nov or 18th Oct.
Although 18th October is maybe unrealistic as it is too close to the PTB :/
Hope they'll extend it.
Yes please make it a two week event! Why is it so short?
As it is right now I will only have 2 evenings to play it and that isn't much :(
They want people to spend.
The what event? Free outfits, when was this a thing?
When the Rift comes, you can earn the putrid serum through playtime, you get enough for up to 6 free cosmetic pieces, or two full outfits.
Ah so that's not a general thing, for a minute I thought I was running a standard Claudette for no reason