This forum post is Undetectable
So can someone clarify something for me? Does having undetectable prevent perks like spine chill from going off?
Also, congrats to all the stealth killers with their new shiny buff! :)
So can someone clarify something for me? Does having undetectable prevent perks like spine chill from going off?
Also, congrats to all the stealth killers with their new shiny buff! :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, no more OoO screwing up stealth killers
Yep! Kindred still trumps it of course.
It will counter all survivor aura reading perks. It’s good for the most part but I hope that it won’t be a nerf to kindred since it’s supposed to trump stealth.
*rolls for a perception check*
dammit i rolled a 1.
Gosh dangit! WE'RE DOOMED! *panic running in circles*
Nope! Kindred literally says it beats all Stealth! It's all okay!
Wait a minute...
This forum post has the undetectable status... yet you found it...
BHVR!!! FOUND A BUG!!!
Spine Chill isn't Aura Revealing though. Did they say it'll work?
I saw another post and thought that was changing with undetectable. I want someone to test all these on the ptb cause now I’m curious about spine chill.
Bwaahhhhaa haha Bwwwaahhhaa 🐷