Pretty much agree with this, all the other points can happen anytime but Mori's (especially the ebony mori) usually end the game so fast you have little to no time to get points and safety pip.
Honestly pretty much all of the above, but the fact that it rewards camping/tunneling killers is the most annoying. Honestly I am surprised moris have not been reworked yet as they are super unhealthy for the game and they ruin the match for both the survivors and the killers using it. Everyone gets less bloodpoints and the match ends extremely quickly and the survivors will player super immersed. Just not well designed at all.
I really dont mind them. Sometimes I would rather die to a mori than the old hook animation. The only time I ever minded them was when I was trying to get the Rank 1 achievement. So, pipping would be my only complain about them. And even then I didnt care about pipping after that (and still dont).
The thing i dislike the most about Moris is how lame some of the animations are. The times i play survivor i dont particularly mind getting mori'd all i ask is to see me going off in style.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The fact that it can make you depip at times
How much people complain about them.
Since insta heals, keys, toolboxes, etc. exist then mori’s seem fair.
Never had an issue.
Pretty much agree with this, all the other points can happen anytime but Mori's (especially the ebony mori) usually end the game so fast you have little to no time to get points and safety pip.
I mostly thought of the ebony mori. Otherwise I don't have any problems with them :)
Honestly pretty much all of the above, but the fact that it rewards camping/tunneling killers is the most annoying. Honestly I am surprised moris have not been reworked yet as they are super unhealthy for the game and they ruin the match for both the survivors and the killers using it. Everyone gets less bloodpoints and the match ends extremely quickly and the survivors will player super immersed. Just not well designed at all.
I dont really "hate" moris, but I do think they should be removed from the game, along with keys.
I really dont mind them. Sometimes I would rather die to a mori than the old hook animation. The only time I ever minded them was when I was trying to get the Rank 1 achievement. So, pipping would be my only complain about them. And even then I didnt care about pipping after that (and still dont).
It's fine for me tbh.
The thing i dislike the most about Moris is how lame some of the animations are. The times i play survivor i dont particularly mind getting mori'd all i ask is to see me going off in style.
I mean, Devour Hope and Rancor exist...
I really don't mind mori's but the one thing I notice with killers is that they will always tunnel whoever was hooked to use it.