SERIOUSLY Let killers Opt of getting que'd with SWF.
I'd rather not play against a 4 man cheat squad.
Yes using Discord while playing this game is cheating, I don't give a ######### if you don't think so.
Just add an option to let us killers opt out of SWF.
Comments
I don't care.
I already have to sit in a STUPID long que time as it is, only to get saddle with 4 Ochido wannabe's.
Seriously if you NEED SwF to rank up, if you NEED discord to win you should uninstall the game you are literal scum.
How is using discord while playing the game cheating?
No really, I'd like to hear your thought process on that one.
Because it's utter bullshit, that I can find and chase someone...then on discord they are all like
"Hay guis his totem is by the barn near the vault point go get it while I loop him!"
And such bullshit that needs to be done away with.
Seriously Give Killers the Option to Opt out of SWF, yes I can just dodge, but Killer que times at least for me lately have been ######### long, only to finally get a group..and its a 4 man Ochido wannabe SWF squad.
The Game wasn't meant for the survivors to communicate with each other vocally. That's why.
You shouldn't be able to feed your teammates information from all the way across teh ######### map, while a 300 pound killing machine is chasing you.
Git Gud
Play without need 3 other people and voice chat to carry you.
Is what SWF players refuse to do.
Then play without any perks and or items and addons. If you're going to need that stuff to carry you to victory then you shouldn't be playing as a killer. The entity would say that to you if it saw your post since you're not supposed to fing care.
I play both solo and swf and some of it's to rank up and other is just to have fun and the whiny spoiled rottenness of killer is astounding right now. I've been doing a lot of solo queue and the moment they see a single tool box and or flashlight they dodge 90% of the time.
When I play killer I could care less, i''ll take you on regardless and sometimes I'll win and sometimes i'll lose but at least I tried and didn't wimp out. It's like playing the killer has now become oh it's a difficult group screw this wimp out. The new changes are a positive and there'll be more to come for both sides.
But if you want to opt out then simply stop playing the game as a killer because it's not going to happen. When 70% of the player base is swf and you opt out then you're going to be in lobby for 30 minutes to an hour if not longer.
The devs aren't going to cave to a vocal small minority of killers that want this and have already stated it many times and constantly spamming the forums with whine threads like this makes all the ones doing it look childish. Instead get constructive and give ideas and break down how those ideas would work. What would your ideas do and what are it's pluses and minuses? How do you improve on those ideas and mitigate any issues?
If you can't do any of those last things then better uninstall now because you're not getting what you want anytime ever. Those are simply how the numbers game work. You can say queue times will go up but the devs will simply do something to attract killers to lobbies like bp events etc.
I found the entitled Survivor Main.
“Just adapt”. That’s what keep getting told.
Translation you can't refute anything I posted so resort to the usual insults. You just proved my point about being a whiny entitled killer.
I main trapper on killer side and enjoy him thoroughly along with Pig. If I was the entity I'd bslap your whiny spoiled entitled ass and send you to killer school for babies. If you don't have anything to show how to fix things then you'll yet again prove my point.
The game is not meant to be played without addons or perks. However, by not providing in game chat and mic, devs tried to avoid communication. It is a massive disadvantage for killers and people are right to complain about it.
Don't get me wrong. I am a survivor main too and I would try to play SWF if my friends liked this game but I at least acknowledge the massive disadvantage it brings to the killers. You can still play the game and don't tell your friends where the killer is going but I assume that almost none of the SWF groups play in this way.
Why as a killer do I have to endure this? Why when I use BBQ and go to the survivor crouching in the distance, should survivor know that I am coming to his way so he must hide? The disadvantage of voice communication for killers is beyond imagination in this game. You want to have fun? Killers want to have fun as well. If you want to play the game in a way that makes you happy and allows you to have fun then killers have this right as well. They can pick leatherface and facecamp you with their chainsaw and become happy because they spoiled your fun.
Seriously why tf would we make the game 'unfun'
You're suppost to have fun playing the game you lil saltbag.
If you don't enjoy the game I highly suggest you go ahead and press the big uninstall button.
SWF groups deserve to have just as much fun as the killer is.
Made my points earlier in the thread kiddo, you don't seem too keen on refuting them.
It's okay though, I'd get mad too if I needed 3 others plus voice chat to play.
No they don't.
The game wasn't designed for them, and we as KILLERS should be allowed to opt out of playing these sort of scum.
So many salty survivors when you recommend killers be able to opt out of there Toxic Cheat mode.
I don't play SWF, I play killer. Just sounds like you need to get better tho
If your so called cheat mode is called Discord, try Skype.
And I think you're just another one of these salty af killer mains that quits mid game just because you can't find any way to enjoy the game.
Go play something else!
Naw I do fine.
I just hate going against people that need to cheat to play the game.
Sorry, but voice communication was NEVER intended to be part of DbD nor was SWF groups.
We should have the right, and ability to opt out without just lobby dodging.
I am sorry you need 3 people and voice to carry you man, hopefully you get better one day.
You mean the one's that need to communicate?
You can't ban communication you know...
It's raining SALT halleluja it's raining SALT!
Get your stuff together I can't stand the toxic saltbags like you.
Bye Bye, have fun just complaining about everything instead of adapting!
Just because you say it's cheating doesn't make that so. When survivors complain about nerf's the answer is adapt. Maybe you should take killer's advice and adapt. Be sure to wipe your keyboard, I don't want your tears to mess up your keyboard bud.
SWF ain't cheating, whatever people say. Devs stated it several times, just gotta deal with it.
Very strong words, I like it.
Personally as a killer main I've got no problem with SWF groups, if there's someone that needs to adapt.
It's the survivors!
But also, how often do we really encounter SWF groups?

1/10?
3/10?
Not too often, and if this boi can't take a single loss now and then. He should quit!
Oh now you are a Killer Main mmhm.
Whatever you say buddy.
Always been a killer main dud.
Ever sinse The Hag was released!
'When I bought dbd'
I do ofc play survivor sometimes, in SWF groups lol.
Suck it!
And if I ever see you in game as a survivor I'll make you regret buying Dead by Daylight.
I suppose that's it for me, as I know that you're probaply going to keep argueing against what I'm saying.
Have fun!


(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
Edit:
If you don't get this 17+ joke, just leave it be.
Yawn, welcome to threat 300 202 of "we don't wanna play with SWF"
Doubt it.
The joke:
This game is for 17+ and salty kids like you shouldn't be here.
Vortexas:

@Vortexas @RemoveSWF You kill SWF, you kill a large portion of the player base. Let's do the dumbest things possible to fix the game. What are you auditioning for a job with BHVR?
As you can see my dude, the mayority is against you and you should stop pretending like you can make the game better. Because you can't!
Adapt my friend, it's called adapt.
Don't play it, maybe you should. Since apparently your not good at this game. Have you tried the killer tutorial?
There is no way to eliminate it.
We just need the option to Avoid SWF entirely. I don't want to play the game with people that are hell bent on trying to break it, and be toxic.
Even if they could, they won't. I bought the game and got 9 other friends to buy the game so we can play together. Word of mouth is how games spread, not including people like to be social and play together. SWF will never go away.
Adapt or Die!!
Not to speak for them but i feel this is how they will react.....
I lost a few after the emblem system, they never cared about rank but were bugged by hitting 20k and safety pipping because they wouldn't play the game to accommodate the new system. I'm actually curious to see what happens after the exhaustion nerfs combined with the killer reworks. That along with the frame rate drop on most maps may make for a terrible combination.
I think the point you're trying to make here is that Killers shouldn't be forced to run Thrill to have an actual chance of defending their totems without camping.
I don't "need to cheat" to play the game, I just enjoy playing it more with my friends. Sorry I socialize I guess.