SERIOUSLY Let killers Opt of getting que'd with SWF.
I'd rather not play against a 4 man cheat squad.
Yes using Discord while playing this game is cheating, I don't give a ######### if you don't think so.
Just add an option to let us killers opt out of SWF.
Comments
Good point and wasn't sure since some have sneaky TOS/EULAS
Ok but then how do you know it's a swf group, which as you admit you don't know later on. My point is that in quite a few of these threads the complaint is it's always swf groups when no one really knows.
**Ok that's something I didn't know since lore is sometimes spotty and it'd be nice if they had a section in game for that similar to where shop/daily/etc are at bottom of screen.
**
I don't think they'll do a hard timer but I see killers constantly dodging just because they don't like the items/group comp in solo queue. As I said before they then use the excuse that you beat them because you had to rely on your swf scrub friends. This when it was all solo queue and or 1 duo.
I play Trapper and I get stomped on my killers at time regardless of the group solo or swf. I could care less what the comp is I'm going to try and kill them or at least scare the crap out of them. I've been congratulated for how well I did by swf groups when they've had me outclassed and out item'd before.
As far as queue times go the opt outs are going to have it a lot worse since with only 30% or so of the playebase you'll be lucky to get a match in 30 mins. That's a wild ass guess but you get the idea and what'll probably happen is that the solo queue survivors will get tired of being rofl stomped and either quit or group up into swf groups. Then you'll never get lobbies hardly at all and you'll be forced to either stop playing, wait forever or opt back in.
I don't have a problem with knowing and have stated you either get told beforehand but if you still quit you should get penalized for dodging. But if you stay then depending on the size of the group you'd get a bonus. You wouldn't know how big the group is nor who was who in said group. But better bp and iridescents would be the reward.
I don't feel entitled to anything, but to play how I want once in game and not have someone say well survivors shouldn't have this perk or rage quit once they player sees map, champion, items. The ones displaying the entitled sense here not you per se but some of the others that want to know what perks everyone has etc.
Yet how many swf's are actually using discord and how many of those have mics that are actually working. I've played this and many other games where 1 or more people in a group either don't have mic or can't use it due to someone sleeping etc.While they can hear they can't speak and at other times people get phone calls and both mute and deafen the game.
I'd like to see killers get some rewards for staying but the whiny ones that rant and rave and act entitled get no sympathy from me. In fact they'd be better off uninstalling the game because in reality even if they get opt out they'll just blame something else for their bad games.
Did you even bother reading what I said and fully comprehending it or did your derplord self just totally freak out like is totally apparent.
I said that because I was pointing out the hypocrisy of complaining about the survivors having 15 crutch perks and the killers only having 5 crutch perks. This after whining about the survivors using crutch perks in an earlier post. If the survivors didn't get to sue any perks then neither should he as a killer.
But gasp the logic flew right over your head there and talk about the stupidity of a post yours was a prime example.
The problem here is if it's 1 solo and 3 swf the killer knows instantly that that 1 person is alone and can focus them down and know the swf is probably going to let them rot. The killer can then focus on the 3 swf people. It'd be better to say that you have some swf people in your lobby but not tell who or how many unless it's a full 4 person premade.
Keep SWF.
Just make ranked mode solo queue only and you don't see the names of other survivors in the lobby.
Problem solved.
Ranked queue might take slightly longer but it fixes the issue.
LOL
You have every right to vent your frustrations, but you're bashing your head against a brick wall here on this one. SWF is not going anywhere. Its a wonderful and popular element to the game. If you cannot accept its presence in the game then this game is not for you.
I'm a survivor main and I hate SWF when I play as both killer and survivor and I don't like to play with 3 other people. But c'mon, saying it is cheating is a bit much. Sure it can be unfun when the survivors are just playing SWF to literally bully the killer and be toxic but a lot of them do it to have fun. It's a bit childish getting salty enough about it to post on the forums and to swear over it. Just accept it and move on to the next game. At high ranks it doesn't even matter if people are SWF of solo queue, most of the time the high rank solo players already know where totems most likely spawn and know how to unhook and do generators safely and don't even need to communicate with their fellow survivors in order to escape. I enjoy playing killer but I don't play it regularly because most of the time I get a 30+ minute queue time due to the high number of killer players in my region so I just play survivor instead but if I do get a SWF as killer I just play it and accept it if I get kills or not because SWF is apart of the game. Again, I personally don't like SWF because I think it can make the game unfun for the killer but that's life, you won't always get the game you want and you just need to accept that.
In saying that I do believe there should be a casual and rank mode where you can only SWF in casual mode.
Oh and btw, deva actually Bann for streams nipping if you do it multiple times to annoy the streamer.
Saying that SWF is fine because it's fun for the survivors would by the aame argumentation say that cheating is fine
That's worst logical fallacy argument I've seen in quite some time and 1 doesn't even come close to equating to the other. It's not cheating to use Discord or Ventilo or Skype etc no matter how you or anyone else whining about it tries to word it.
Now as for 3rd party programs they're talking about those that are aimbots, wallhacks, aura hacks, speed hacks etc. You know full well that voice wasn't intended nor is covered by that.
We're not toxic though, I'm not a meta survivor main and I'm not planning to become one.
I play the game because It's fun and sinse I can bring friends into the match.
I don't think it's hard to be a killer eather, I may be a killer main. But that doesn't mean that other can't adapt to the game.
At this state of the game, the community is very toxic and I think we are complaining a little more than we should!
Dude that is no where NEAR the same thing.... Cheaters are people who hack the game, not people who use mic, that's just ignorant to think they are the same thing...
The majority of people who use hacking aren't doing it have fun, they are using it to get high rank and to have bragging rights saying they are good at the game.
The only difference I can see that cheating via discord is somehow accepted even though the game is obviously not designed for this and communication actually denies several tactics of a killer
Lord almighty I wish I never opened this thread xD If I was able to transfer the salt from this to RL I would have enough salt to turn Usa into a salt mountain
As I said, that solo survivor also gets information about SWF being present in his/her lobby, thus they can act accordingly, either prepare to play a game where they are the only solo one or dodge the lobby and find a proper game instead.
It doesn't matter if they know or not it still doesn't change the fact they're at a disadvantage and if they dodge it's just putting it on the next person. All that does is keep passing the buck to another random because some killers don't want to play against swf. If you're going to give a notification to the killer it needs to be a blind type like I said that the lobby may contain some kind of swf group unless its a full group.
You just keep proving the futility of trying to discuss this with you by using such a childish and immature argument that has no actual factual basis at all.One modifies the game files or the game memory to give a advantage. The other doesn't and the fact you keep trying to be childish and use that as an argument shows it's not the swf that's the issue it's you.