See You Guys Later

With 2305 hours on record. I'm ready to move on. It's been great to be part of the community but I have lost all faith in these Developers.

You may see me around until the mid chapter patch but afterwards I'm gone.

๐Ÿค—

Good luck friends.

Comments

  • noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    you shall be missed

  • I was wondering when the histrionics regarding the Nurse nerf would commence!

    *salutes*

  • @Mr_K said:

    With 2305 hours on record. I'm ready to move on. It's been great to be part of the community but I have lost all faith in these Developers.

    You may see me around until the mid chapter patch but afterwards I'm gone.

    ๐Ÿค—

    Good luck friends.

    Yeah they have zero understanding for the game.

    With nurse being trash it's game over

  • Another nurse main gone. Poggers.

  • If you can't handle a broken killer being fixed then bye

  • @arslaN said:

    If you can't handle a broken killer being fixed then bye

    She wasn't broken at base, at all.

  • wow it's almost as if i didn't give a damn

  • For me it's not really a big deal that they changed the nurse. I mean I don't know how to play her, but I can understand what you feel now from Legion's update.

  • Oh no!!!! They gave her a 3 second cooldown to her power which BLINKS THROUGH SOLID OBJECTS, PALLETS AND WINDOWS, damn she is worse than bubba, time to uninstall this game Kappa

  • "Adapt and overcome."

  • I agree she wasn't that bad in base kit but just calm down and wait for the patch.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    Oh no!!!! They gave her a 3 second cooldown to her power which BLINKS THROUGH SOLID OBJECTS, PALLETS AND WINDOWS, damn she is worse than bubba, time to uninstall this game Kappa

    If it was after a sucessful hit I might be fine with it. Blinking is her means of movement. If I have to wait 3 seconds each time I want to move around the map that time adds up. Not like I can walk it being slower than a survivor. Just goes to show how the developers misunderstand their own game.

  • Jesus, you guys whine a lot.

  • See you next week!

  • @Mew said:

    See you next week!

    You can see me today. I'm gone after mid chapter.

  • Well, they haven't put it into the game yet. Hopefully some nurse mains will stick around and give them feedback (especially if it is really god awful), and they may tweak it again for a better balance. From first hearing it, it seems like they are trying to fit the killers into the same sort of thing with cooldowns. But I don't personally know until I see/test it, I guess.

    If it is really horrible, I do see them changing it though.

  • @HellCatJane said:

    Well, they haven't put it into the game yet. Hopefully some nurse mains will stick around and give them feedback (especially if it is really god awful), and they may tweak it again for a better balance. From first hearing it, it seems like they are trying to fit the killers into the same sort of thing with cooldowns. But I don't personally know until I see/test it, I guess.

    If it is really horrible, I do see them changing it though.

    ๐Ÿค—

    would be nice but I expect this is how the devs want her.

  • Well, wouldn't they just toss it into the game without testing then? I mean, they've made alterations before. I don't know I still have hope, and I think the feedback would be key.

    I mean I'd definitely value it.

    It's also hard to hear the MAJORITY of players as well, like if it's so bad and known, you can't really ignore that lol. The optimistic side of me just says, stick around and see. And maybe they just need better ideas, like after every hit. /shrug

    The nurse uprising will need you! (โ˜‰_โ˜‰) Hold out a little longer! lol


  • @Mr_K said:

    With 2305 hours on record. I'm ready to move on. It's been great to be part of the community but I have lost all faith in these Developers.

    You may see me around until the mid chapter patch but afterwards I'm gone.

    ๐Ÿค—

    Good luck friends.

    lmao

    imagine crying about a rework for one of the most OP killers in the game.

    Glad people like you are leaving

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ozR1t4fvQc