I'm making fun of the people that complain about NOED. iT mUsT bE DELET
oh. Sorry I feel my toxic survivor side kickin in. BALANCED LANDING. OH NO. NOED SUCKS NOED SUCKS SELF CARE DECISIVE STRIKE BALANCED LANDING WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER! IT'S TAKING OVER ME UWUWUWUWU!?!?!?!???!,/,
oh. Sorry I feel my toxic survivor side kickin in. BALANCED LANDING. OH NO. NOED SUCKS NOED SUCKS SELF CARE DECISIVE STRIKE BALANCED LANDING WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER! IT'S TAKING OVER ME UWUWUWUWU!?!?!?!???!,/,
Ok. I know when to stop meming when there's too much. This is just... Well cringe and not rlly funny lad. Posting random words (or names) isn't funny tho.
Ok. I know when to stop meming when there's too much. This is just... Well cringe and not rlly funny lad. Posting random words (or names) isn't funny tho.
Ok. I know when to stop meming when there's too much. This is just... Well cringe and not rlly funny lad. Posting random words (or names) isn't funny tho.
Plz do meme properly. Thank u :)
Ironically posting something which to the average person looks just like a cringy or weird or stereotypical post conforming to a norm. This is the def.
NO. Noed is fine, it has counterplay. Just do the bones. Bring Detective's Hunch, Small Game, a Map, whatever, just do them, and you won't have to worry! So many survivors complain about one of the easiest perks to counter...
NO. Noed is fine, it has counterplay. Just do the bones. Bring Detective's Hunch, Small Game, a Map, whatever, just do them, and you won't have to worry! So many survivors complain about one of the easiest perks to counter...
LMAOOOO
Do you not realize that this is a joke post?
Seriously, it should be obvious by the fact you can't even say "No" or even some KIND of "No". You definitely just skipped the main post itself because you thought I was being serious.
News flash: I'm making fun of those Entitled Survivors who want NOED removed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely a hard one.
Bones bad gen rush good
Kinda biased poll if we can't say no. If this is meming or baiting sorry. I'm kinda dumb
I'm making fun of the people that complain about NOED. iT mUsT bE DELET
oh. Sorry I feel my toxic survivor side kickin in. BALANCED LANDING. OH NO. NOED SUCKS NOED SUCKS SELF CARE DECISIVE STRIKE BALANCED LANDING WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER! IT'S TAKING OVER ME UWUWUWUWU!?!?!?!???!,/,
Ok. I know when to stop meming when there's too much. This is just... Well cringe and not rlly funny lad. Posting random words (or names) isn't funny tho.
Plz do meme properly. Thank u :)
it's called crapposting. Unoriginal unfunny memes
Ironically posting something which to the average person looks just like a cringy or weird or stereotypical post conforming to a norm. This is the def.
My biggest fear is that the devs take one of these memes seriously one day
That it why I cleansed the bones
Lmao, the results resemble a hill.
NO NO NOED
Noed is an perk for baby killers
For now, I'm just gonna monch on some bones.
Bup
me after looking at the poll options
While you're removing NOED, remove Adrenaline too.
NO. Noed is fine, it has counterplay. Just do the bones. Bring Detective's Hunch, Small Game, a Map, whatever, just do them, and you won't have to worry! So many survivors complain about one of the easiest perks to counter...
NOED is not overpowered, it's the only real counter to gen rush currently.
Only in noob ranks, NOED is actually a problem.
Noed is a nice twist, i like it.
NOED is way too overpowered, just like Autodidact. Remove both from the game with the next patch or I'll be leaving an angry Yelp review.
it isnt OP by any stretch, so I wouldn't want it gone just because of people whining, but it could be reworked to encourage better killer plays.
No. Leave NOED as is. It's perfectly fine, and has counterplay.
LMAOOOO
Do you not realize that this is a joke post?
Seriously, it should be obvious by the fact you can't even say "No" or even some KIND of "No". You definitely just skipped the main post itself because you thought I was being serious.
News flash: I'm making fun of those Entitled Survivors who want NOED removed.
Every survivor is big dick OG Baller until NOED comes into play.
NoEd oP pLs nErF. BRUH
This is a joke post.
Calm yourselves.
But actually no.
I CeRtAnLy WaNt It GoNe :)