Most of her add-on elevate her to 5 as in overpowered to me.
Her base kit is a solid 4, it's not uncounterable but there so little counter and interactivity for the survivor that it becomes really boring , most of the time it's a coin flip if you get hit or not and against a good spirit? She wins, period, really fun for the survivor.
As much as I enjoy irritating survivors with the Nurse's Call/Prayer Beads combo...I believe the beads need to be nerfed. They need to have a downside effect.
I personally believe that her strength alone is pretty solid and is actually relatively well balanced, however she's extremely oppressive which which is where I believe issues come in. Certain addons cause her to be both overpowered and oppressive.
Definitely she's a viable killer, perhaps strongest one. I really like her and how she is currently. I would like to keep her how she is but I know that a lot of players hate her. If I were to decide, I would do some changes that make chasing players with phase walk less effective, while she would be still as strong around loops. If a survivor would manage to succesfully trick spirit, she wouldn't be able to catch up again so easily perhaps?
prayer beads is too much, but i'm sure she'll get "slight changes" like nurse. I think she is alot of fun to go against, not running in circles around loops is a breath of fresh air.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Certain add-ons and overdependent on Iron Will as a counter make her above average for me.
At least she still obeys game mechanics.
I'll vote later. I'm being chased by a Spirit and I need to choose on which side I'll throw down the pallet. Guess I'll flip a coin.
Very funny XD everyone on the forums are smartasses and I like it
I don't know, do I spirit is fine?
a strong killer, though nothing that would need to be looked at in the future.
certain add ons could need rebalancing, but thats it.
She is fine with any addon other than beads and even then id say shes balanced. imo more killers should be on the same level as her
Prayer beads need a downside or a rework.
Most of her add-on elevate her to 5 as in overpowered to me.
Her base kit is a solid 4, it's not uncounterable but there so little counter and interactivity for the survivor that it becomes really boring , most of the time it's a coin flip if you get hit or not and against a good spirit? She wins, period, really fun for the survivor.
I picked 4, but with good addons she is a 5.
As much as I enjoy irritating survivors with the Nurse's Call/Prayer Beads combo...I believe the beads need to be nerfed. They need to have a downside effect.
Definitely Balanced. She does have OP addons but so does myers and wraith. But no one calls them "too Over Powered when they are using em"
So shes as balanced like any other killer should be.
Her base kit is fine, but some of her green+ add-ons can make her pretty broken.
This thread says a lot dude.
65% VS 35%. GG i guess
Most balanced killer in the game imo
I personally believe that her strength alone is pretty solid and is actually relatively well balanced, however she's extremely oppressive which which is where I believe issues come in. Certain addons cause her to be both overpowered and oppressive.
Prayer beads...
Shes fine besides that.
Well well, I've been proven correct lol.
This is a well worded poll that shows the majority agree she IS overpowered. Not crazy OP, but nonetheless, unbalanced.
Her prayer beads addon is ridiculous and her power should be tweaked so that survivors have some more skill based counterplay.
Spirit is the core definition of a Bruh Moment.
Spirit is really good once you've mastered her. Good for mind games and bamboozles.
Definitely she's a viable killer, perhaps strongest one. I really like her and how she is currently. I would like to keep her how she is but I know that a lot of players hate her. If I were to decide, I would do some changes that make chasing players with phase walk less effective, while she would be still as strong around loops. If a survivor would manage to succesfully trick spirit, she wouldn't be able to catch up again so easily perhaps?
She is fun and balanced, but prayer beads is super annoying
Forgot to vote
Perfectly balanced.
prayer beads is too much, but i'm sure she'll get "slight changes" like nurse. I think she is alot of fun to go against, not running in circles around loops is a breath of fresh air.