Wasn't Dwight newest cosmetic available for shards?

Am I confused? I really though "the great gas jockey" cosmetic was for available shards aswell, I was farming them and was all about to spend them for that cosmetic but then it shows its for auric cells only?

So, am I tripping or did they really released both cosmetics (Dwight and wraith) for auric cells only?

Comments

  • Auric Cells for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  • They're only selling new cosmetics for $10 a pop because MOOOONEEEEEY. No but seriously don't buy cosmetics with cash. It's supporting an awful idea for mediocre skins.

  • Remember when they said that 80% of cosmetics would be available with shards? I don’t know what the actual percent is now but I can GUARANTEE that it is far less than 80%.

  • Cosmetics aren't even worth the shards, a single piece goes for as high as 7200 or as low as 4500, that's like a month's worth of playing DBD for just a single piece if you ask me it's overpriced much rather use shards for when new ORIGINAL killers come out.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    Remember when they said that 80% of cosmetics would be available with shards? I don’t know what the actual percent is now but I can GUARANTEE that it is far less than 80%.

    IMG_20191004_121655_376.jpg

    Just check the front page, only 1 single purple skim for shards. And that skin is IMO garbage.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732929#Comment_732929

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/882/ILTWETLCXPLA.jpg

    Just check the front page, only 1 single purple skim for shards. And that skin is IMO garbage.

    Because 5 of them are licensed, genius

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732929#Comment_732929

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/882/ILTWETLCXPLA.jpg

    Just check the front page, only 1 single purple skim for shards. And that skin is IMO garbage.

    To be fair, 5 out of 9 Skins are from licensed Characters, so they will never be available via Shards.

    In the past some Skins were available for Shards for a limited Time, maybe this will come back again. But yeah, most of the Skins are Auric Cell only nowadays - most of them from the popular Characters.

    I can imagine that the upcoming Doctor Skin will be available for Shards, but not the Feng-Skin. Was highly surprised that the most recent Meg-Skin was available for Shards. (which also reminds me - your 9 Outfits are not the 9 latest outfits released)

  • I'm aware of that, I'm just saying to look at the picture. Also, even when no licenced cosmetics are presented, there are only 2-3 pieces for auric cells at best on that page.

    As I said, I just wanted to show what impression this gives.

  • Only very occasionally does a quality skin come along that can be purchased with shards. But usually they charge cells. That's the Art Of The Deal.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    Remember when they said that 80% of cosmetics would be available with shards? I don’t know what the actual percent is now but I can GUARANTEE that it is far less than 80%.

    Like 30-35% tbh

  • If I look at Dwight and Meg, the majority is available for Shards. Even tho, this also includes the brown Skins.

    Personally, two things with new Cosmetics:

    They only come as 1080/10 Euro-Deal. There are only Purple Cosmetics anymore. Those are quite expensive, for money AND for Shards.

    And second, there is only one variant. I like that the green and yellow Cosmetics (and some Purple Cosmetics as well) have other color variants, most of the time one is available for Auric Cells only and the other(s) is/are available for Shards. E.g. Megs white and red Outfits - the white one is available for Auric Cells, the red one can be purchased with Shards.

    Some more variants would be nice, at least for cheaper Skins (which can also come back).

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732929#Comment_732929

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/882/ILTWETLCXPLA.jpg

    Just check the front page, only 1 single purple skim for shards. And that skin is IMO garbage.

    That's because the front page is always advertising the newest skins. Usually only a character's newest outfit or two is cell-exclusive. Once new cosmetics for that character are introduced, the older ones become available for shards.

  • Not counting withering blight cosmetics

    Only cosmetics we're getting there are going to be available with shards are Feng Min and Doctor.

    Steve Nancy and Demi Logorgon are all licensed so that bundle wasn't coming with shards

    As you could see Dwight and Wraith are also not with shards

    The withering blight cosmetics are going to have their own currency but outside of that it's going to be auric cells

    After the event we're getting Feng Min and doctor which are going to be the only cosmetics this chapter which come with shards

    Maybe we might see some for the mid chapter cosmetic coverage but sadly that's all we got

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/733843#Comment_733843

    That's because the front page is always advertising the newest skins. Usually only a character's newest outfit or two is cell-exclusive. Once new cosmetics for that character are introduced, the older ones become available for shards.

    That's never happened. Outfits have gone on sale and been avaliable with shards for a limited time but that's it. Outfits that have only been avaliable with cells as early as the stores creation, are still only avaliable with cells.

  • I'll only spend money on my gurl Kate

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    Remember when they said that 80% of cosmetics would be available with shards? I don’t know what the actual percent is now but I can GUARANTEE that it is far less than 80%.

    If you include common items it's about 75%, but without it it's about 50%. BHVR is incredibly greedy, but that's no surprise tbh.

  • I am waiting for that new Feng skin. But something deep in fog is telling me: no shards, $$$$.